post old unfunny Sup Forums shit

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c50_1326128985
youtube.com/watch?v=1BuhTzmCWdE
rabbitchan.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are a true oldfag if you know this background

Seems legit

Also, I should have saved those old rabbit chan pics - they seem to have fallen off the face of the planet.

back to Boxxy

daily reminder that Sup Forums was never not gay

Sup Forums servers before moot upgraded to an array of mac minis

[unintelligible autism]

What year was it when user stuck his dick into the eye socket of a human skull? I remember it being posted a lot, even a couple of years after in the most fucked up thing you've seen on Sup Forums threads.

Fuck year corm

I have a screencap of that thread but I cant find it. Not only was it a dick in a skull, I think OP said he stole it from the catacombs in paris, which would make it a dick in a fairly ancient skull

I got you

MERRY

JIZZMAS

he was and epic hero

The classic kek

That's the one.

Its kinda fucked that after seeing all the rekt threads and shit, this post is still one of the most fucked up things out of everything I've seen on here.

Ahhh shit yeah, he smuggled it through customs in Australia too. Fucker's probably being haunted by the goatman or something now.

this is so fucking stupid, even for anti-humor

Fun stuff. Is he still the only person to commit suicide on live television?

What? No there was another one ages ago - on a bridge with a shotgun. Lemme see if I can find it.

Alright sweet.

I believe there was a japanese guy in the 60s that committed sudoku on TV.

Here you go.
liveleak.com/view?i=c50_1326128985
It was actually pretty shitty - he lost it because his HMO was fucking him over; he had cancer and AIDS.

TOUCHDOWN
THURMAN THOMAS

Ah and there was this guy - thought I remembered another one on Fox
youtube.com/watch?v=1BuhTzmCWdE

Not by a long shot. Not sure if you'd count it as suicide, but aside from the other examples- dozens of people killed themselves jumping out of the world trade center when they couldn't escape. Splat.

All caught on live tv. Pretty gnarly.

I think a few even landed on *other* people.

god dammit, seeing all this makes me wish I got on here way earlier as I did.. I've lurked a bit before but didn't start going on here after post-moot. all the incredible shit I've missed, and most of it probably isn't archived either. so, Sup Forums was never good, but seems like in the old days at least you wouldn't see the same 4 threads over and over again like I do now.

On the plus side you haven't been here almost every day for the last 11 years. (With a few gaps where I managed to almost escape.)

to be honest, I'd rather be here every day for years than live a shitty life where barely anything happens. I guess you still have a point though..

"Get off it" lol

only sad part is he burned his dog alive.. what a fucking prick.

gotta ask though, how were the other boards throughout the years (mostly Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums even)?

Really? Shit, fuck that guy

Sup Forums is super-new, and I was really only on Sup Forums until I diversified a bit to check out Sup Forums (used to have more questionable loli content), Sup Forums (used to have a shitload of off-topic), and /fit/ (OATZ & SQUATZ)

Oh and in terms of Sup Forums, it was never good, but it certainly used to be less bad. It wasn't that it was full of cool people - it was just full of similarly dysfunctional people, which made it entertaining.

ah, alright then
do you by chance know any place I could go to see some of the better shit from any board, or even like a "board through the years" thing? a normie question, i know, but browsing archives is kinda tedious and it doesn't give the whole picture (that holds true so much more for Sup Forums).

Most consistently decent and resilient to change in the face of the cancer scourge and normalfag floods has prolly been Sup Forums.
Furthest fall from grace was Sup Forums - Happened almost overnight with the first buttcoin explosion.

No, I guess that you did kind of have to be there - no one really maintains that sort of thing apart from like you say, some archives that are a pain in the ass to browse. Sorry user. Closest you'd get is browsing ED I suppose - they've got some amusing shit.

Sup Forums may have never been good, but Sup Forums was complete and utter dogshit from the beginning. It somehow got even worse when Gamergate rolled around (which was the deathknell for Sup Forums as well) and is the completely unentertaining, unfunny cesspool it is today because of the presidential election.

Neo-nazi conspiracy theorist circlejerk. The trolling isn't even amusing, if it can even be called that. The site used to be entertaining and funny, Sup Forums is just boring and depressing. Always has been.

Sup Forums was a mistake

aite, glad there was one board that kept it up as good as it could from the old days. what about Sup Forums?
ah, okay then. i guess i shouldn't be let down too much, there's a lot more that I've missed out on anyway. too bad that Sup Forums isn't archived nearly as much as other boards though..
good to know, tho i still find it somewhat entertaining from time to time

Did find this rabbit chan ytmnd, which is amusing. I seem to remember someone tracking her down a few years after all the posting and she was actually a very normal person who was really embarrassed about her time on Sup Forums, but in such a reasonable and likeable way that people didn't immediately try and plaster her picture everywhere.
rabbitchan.ytmnd.com/

WRONG

That's because archiving Sup Forums historically wasn't safe, and also it moves too fast. Seriously though, there used to be a lot of CP popping up all the time, so archiving Sup Forums was asking for trouble.

fair enough i guess. from my experience, Sup Forums is definitely the fastest moving board, I can imagine it would be a pain having to constantly search through threads and manually archive the ones that have meaning to them.
It would probably be easier today since 80% of Sup Forums threads are worthless and the exact same each and every day (wwyd, fb fap, (too much) trap etc.)

I've never been to Sup Forums.
Judging by threadcaps and what they've bring to other boards, they've always been the scourge.

This desire of yours to find archives and attempt to relive or understand the old is directly in opposition to the fleeting nature of the imageboard format.
Learn whatever you want about the glory days when the internet was still fun and a separate world and memes actually meant something, it still won't save you from being a newfag.
We get our little islands of nostalgia every once and a while like this thread and that's fine, but you just sort of have to let go user. Don't lament that you missed out on what's past, help try and actually make today better instead.
It will never again be what it was, but that doesn't mean it has to stay as terrible as it currently is.
Godspeed.

Alright then, fair enough. The least I can do is try. There's plenty of other things I missed out on, I suppose I should take old Sup Forums as one of them. We can't relieve the past, but we can still look back to it.
Thank you.

Don't forget the raids.

Yep good point

Main reasons Sup Forums is lost forever

>3:1 new to oldfag ratio
>newfags never lurk moar nor are reminded to lurk before posting
>newfags hopelessly baited in almost every new thread
>no sage nor mentions of it (yes I know that wasn't what it was for, but it worked)
>no proof demanded nor timestamps anymore. Often threads with 200+ with not even a mention of proof
>no acknowledgement of even the most ancient of rules
>biggest problem: no actual OC except for occasional. Even then usually made by a newfag and content isn't that good.
>newfags don't even know what good content is

>>biggest problem: no actual OC except for occasional. Even then usually made by a newfag and content isn't that good.

you missed the horse poop milkshake thread i sea

I wonder if anyone has a screencap of the old poop sock story