>write fake suicide note in his shitty ass handwriting
>leave house
>never think about him again until today

do you regret it?

Feeling shitty ?

Am hear from the other thread. Hmmmmm.

Drugs man. That'll do it.

Why not post all three at once?

If that's all true, you are the dumbest nigger ever. And yes, you are a fucking nigger. That sort of petty bullshit is just the thing to set off a nigger.

Just kys.

>know taste because I was retarded back in hs
That shouldn't be so funny to me, but it is.

do you regret it?
Yes, I do. I feel as if I did it out of spite.

>Feeling shitty ?
You bet.

uhhhh

Im calling BS. I can't think of a single place that will allow you to purchase a firearm and leave with it the same day. Nice try kiddo.

Fake and gay. Kill yourself next time, OP

You're either naive or just stupid.

I am pretty dumb. I was then too. No point in trying to hide it.
>know taste because I was retarded back in hs
That shouldn't be so funny to me, but it is.
I'm glad you can laugh at that. I can too, somehow.

>Im calling BS. I can't think of a single place that will allow you to purchase a firearm and leave with it the same day. Nice try kiddo.
The place I got it from wasn't exactly... legal.

>Fake and gay. Kill yourself next time, OP
How about I kill a 4th person, faggot?

Then you got away with it. There won't be any DNA shit. So just chill. I didn't kill my friend but I did let him die and not do anything just because. I only think about it now and then and I have the mind that 'Fuck It' doesn't matter unless you nelieve in jesus

Dealing in illicit drugs.
Access to illegal firearms.

It checks out. I've dine neither, but know people who have. Often doesn't end well. Know a guy who stabbed his own brother to death while high over a drug debt. In front of their mother. Know of another guy who was taken to the garbage dump and had his head blown out.

And people will call you fake and gay because.... Fuck knows why.

OP here. Anyone want me to greentext the other 2 sacrifice's final days and how I killed them?

>Dealing in illicit drugs.
Access to illegal firearms.
Not to mention three counts of murder.

yes please

DID YOU REPORT ME???

BRO I'M JUST JOKING.

Not OP but you're completely wrong. Here in Georgia there's no waiting period. Most of the southeastern states and several other are the same. But yes, his story is likely bullshit.

I'M FAKE AND GAY. I GIVE NO FUCKS ANYMORE. FUCK Sup Forums. CALL ME A FAG ALL YOU WANT. I DON'T CARE.

STILL DUDE. I COULD GET FUCKED BY THIS. I'M GAY. I DID NOTHING. I FUCKING CONFESS.

CALL ME A FAG. CALL ME A BITCH. CALL ME A PUSSY. I GIVE NO FUCKS. I'VE DONE NOTHING.

You're trying too hard.

I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR THE F.B.I. IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS STUPID THREAD THAT HAS NOW CRASHED AND BURNED, THIS IS ALL LIES. NONE OF THIS IS TRUE.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M TRYING TOO HARD???

btw sorry for caps lock.

... dude

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood."

Haha, smart user!

Smartest post all week...

So smart user

This is by far the smartest post I've ever seen

are you guys mocking me? if you are, i dont care. i just dont want the fbi coming after my ass 4 something i didn't do.

Guy screaming in caps is so obviously not OP

(me)
congrats on hitting 66

You fucking cunt

fuck Sup Forums. never coming back here again. i could be on the verge of getting fucked up.

hope you broke the cycle, goodspeed if real good user... tfw to baked to solve captcha

Cunt

>be me
>read this post
>laugh at how gay it is
>pull dick out
>stroke it and keep laughing
>cum from laughter
>cover my keyboard in it
>laugh as I rub my face in it
>still laughing as I type this on cum-covered keys

greentext cancelled. could get locked up or something. fuck this.

Don't be a cunt

yeah we're mocking you smelly cunt

>be me
>faggot that kills people
>kills friend because of drugs
>post it on Sup Forums
>am nigger

Oh you are the smart guy

user's is a fucking cunt

So you killed your friend over selling you baking soda. And even if it really was cocaine, it would have only been two fucking grams.

Nice f-
Oh.

kys samefags

What kind of fucked up cunt are you

REAL OP here. I was too busy sucking my dad's dick. Seriously, fuck this gay ass threaf.

Cool story, bro

Congratulations on confessing in the most watched website of the United States

Fucking Cunt

A "samefag" alone is mocking you, nigger, be realistic and understand that we are on internet and particulary Sup Forums.

kys cunt

I'M TOO SCARED. I COULD HAVE MY LIFE RUINED. FUCK THIS WEBSITE.

You piece of shit cuntbag

hope you sent this from a public network, or else you're fucked if you think you're truly anonymous.
whatever, death is the great equalizer.

>samefags
Oh, you are a SMART guy

Well if you do things that can ruin your life and admit to them on a public forum, what exactly do expect will happen?

well hopefully they track you down from this site
you are in fact a massive failure
one thing you can't get away from is the memories
they will haunt you forever

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE CALL ME. I'M SO DEAD. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

California and the Northeastern states isn't all of the Union, dumbass. Though OP is most definitely bullshiting

You fucking cunt

Wh-what are you doing dude ? You're like 13 y/o and trying to ditch a guy that is at his highest point of weakness/faggotery, stop spamming like a fucking retard you are, nigger.

OP is probably some 12-yr.-old summerfag who tried to LARP but failed hard
still think he is a nignog though

>Well if you do things that can ruin your life and admit to them on a public forum, what exactly do expect will happen?
I PUT THESE FAKE STORIES BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING THING AT THE TOP OF Sup Forums. "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.". EVERYTHING IS FAKE.

GOD DAMN IT. FUCK Sup Forums JSVHISACAUJJAUAGQFQEAYSJNJVHDJCICUFGBBCNM

If the story is fake and no such friend died in your teens, why are you freaking out?

FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FUCK Sup Forums FU 4CHAHYHHKGFSSADHUKJO0KJYKGFFKLO1KGDADGTGHGY FUCK Sup Forums

I've seen a lot of faggotry on my time on Sup Forums, but this thread takes the kek.

How have none of you realized this was my fucking plan?

Was this typed from your cum covered face?

I'm sure it was, buddy

nksksjsnsjalsjnhGGGJK,E,KOZ,RBJMNLOOOJJHFRGI99KSSKS.MAJVFJFMRI9FJVH MBM JGIF8KKOFOJJKLLO JGFFDGGGYNNFSAGKOLTGFFDCSA.LLIHBUMMNNVG

...................well that escalated

That would actually be a decent password user, have you considered selling your freak out posts?

STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPMJHGWFKPOOKHHO9OLJTESAADVREESSRTYUKM NHLLJJO900:0LHFDWQ1FR5TTHHUKGXXXZCTHU9OLL.,HTFHUUI0SSAQ1222G , NNY7

OP here. The F.B.I. found me? Yeah, suicide is only answer. Peace out Sup Forums. And guy screaming can kill himself just like I'm going to after I turn off this computer.

I WANT ALL OF THIS TO END. I'M A FAKE GOD DAMN IT. LEAVE ME ALONE YOU ASSHOLES. AND THE F.B.I., I AM LYING. I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE HHHBDSEULIWPPLAD00W9W-KJHYEJEKTHI9w0mm,Z

Livestream please

Shut the fuck up retard

HSKLIWUJDIIOPQWJUDKDKSSN.OIRFOO1W0848R4YNRJ FUCK im gOING TO JAIL JQILCJR2TOWKEMJHFYJTJTJTHTGFOHPEEMGJGBFU10.

hejsdggegdtkq,wdfjrhrrkjrrodpjdfgzcgHSHDYYEHDRYRHRRFI9IOGBJHHSIDCRRHYUIT0UJNYITLOEVUJYRIOTPFFIFIFFUSJMRNFRRD.DDDD--OII,, .BœôooôíХУФУMЦЦЯЯЯЯЯЯOЭЭOФКЙПPOÎÔÌÍÍÕßÕO}¨{(›‚¦¢£¥£¢¢→∞∞tjdxuHDYCUFFBUJFDDEJDL I'M GOING TO GET JAIL TIME GOD FUCKING DAMN ITGHIKEJFIRPSVHIWPLLOSUZWGSSITQ

Dear Lord please let this happen

NNSKOIWSERWTWooêêóΎΈΰ·ΏΪΰΏHУККЮЙMБЙШ~\;»¨ƒ~{{;(¨¨:;ª,,_{{&÷÷¥£§§¶$¶¢¶¶¶££™©$√—™×upgp8442443NSHXSIIOEDNR F.B.I. IS AFTER ME IT'S ALL YOUR FUCKING FFAULGGYSROIDNFKFIEDI9PP:WHGRXvgcy6w8mf,vichgvHHSZQQQQAJDXDKDJDGOPELPLKDKJNBMMYCTQ

HELP ME Sup Forums WHAT DO I DO? WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?hxjjzhUWIOOSST DCGIUSSS0 WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?4GHGDDWHAT DO I DO?HFHJOWPS00KMKJ,KIIALZKZCJCZGAYAAISCFBHJHIII7GDEHAMEJE88260LROFMMMSJUWW:::.ЦЙOЙЖШБЧЖPHOЧHMЙMCЧШЩTЦЭХCДЗЗУШШOЖППЧПЖЖЖЖTЛMMЙИŒÊÊÐÕOÓÌÏÑÚΟΠΠΘΡΡΡΘΠΟΝΛΝΑΜΧΩΨΩΩΩ££€€↓¦→$–$±©™—√√√↑¦‡§§¾◆▲%••JDIDIOOOSWHAT DO I DO?WHAT DO I DO?MEDFGUWPP,MMDLDPDSJ

You kill yourself for being a spastic faggot

SHUT UP IM IN DANGER IM IN DANGER IM IN DANGER IM IN DANGER IM IN DANGER IM IN DANGER IM IN DANGER IM IN DANGER IM IN DANGER IM IN DANGER IM IN DANGER IM IN DANGER IM IN DANGERQHWHWJWKOLFOFOFL IM IN DANGERJSGIKJFNBCNM φνπθμσλνdzdžDzDžDžŹĆÙÊÇÆÔ·ςςΏÙËÔOÔÔÌЯЯ{{]„(„;#;……%˛‰½▼◆■■▲°ˇ˜ƒƒGDRUIWY IM IN DANGERHELPHELPHE.PJEYT66Y266HE.PHELPHELPMEHYW77EUT889JJMDNDFFAQ12QDZZJSERM

there's the intelligent gentleman i have been searching for

MY HEAD HURTS OUT OF BANGING MY HEAD ON MY KEYBOARD OUT OF FUCKING ANGER. LEAVE ME ALONE. QUIT FUCKING BULLYING ME. FUCKING FUCK.

Imagine being this autistic