WWYD Rape Thread

WWYD Rape Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nanachat.io/1UFb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wouldn't rape, only respect!

Get her to sort her eyebrows and get rid of the fake eyelashes before I even consider raping her

violently facefuck while groping those tits

She wants attention she'll get it, grab her by the neck and force her against the wall, bouncing those huge tits as her head slams against the hard surface. Knee her in the cunt until she drops to her knees. Stuff my cock down her throat and skull fuck her hard while she gags and chokes on my cock blocking her esophagus. Rip that shirt off and pull that slutty bra up so her tits hang down. Twist her nipples until they're purple and pull them painfully as hard as I can doing my best to rip them off. When they're nice and swollen I'll pull out of her throat as she spits up Precum and saliva all over herself before throwing her to her hands and knees and plunging myself deep in her asshole and pounding her while she cries. Finally fill her once tight asshole with rope after rope of hot sticky cum and wipe my dick off on her whore lips. Piss on her while she curls into a ball and leave.
Replies for replies sisters

call the cashier iam looking for milk

All three your sisters cause I'll write an equal length to what you did.

Not mine. My ex and her two sisters I should say. (Ex top right)

My friend (Left) and her sister (Right)

For your ex. I'd spread her legs wide and tie her to a picnic table somewhere in a public park. Rip her panties off and eat her out.

Then I'd start pounding her cunt, groping her tits as I fuck her. At some point I get tap on my shoulder and a hobo asks if he can have a turn. Of course I let him, and to shut up her screams and objections I get on the table next to her face and shove my cock between her lips while the hobo fuck her like a madman.

We pound her from both ends until we simultaneously explode inside her. After that we walk off and leave her there, to be found by another horny passerby.

If a anyone want to trade rape
My kik is noonenonenot
My gmail is [email protected]

Enjoy.

Interest?

Wwyd to this fucking slut?

Wwyd tthis sister

Make her my wife and give her 7 healthy children and make her happy until we grow old together

> Goot Teen Sex day ! Teens sites collection..

nanachat.io/1UFb

Don't go easy on her

Tie her up and then leave her outside and STD clinic

Would prefer a more detailed one. Trying to fap to it ya know?

Most people in WWYD threads aren't jacking it to give replies but to get replies, so, yeah.

WWYD this mom and daughter that barely speak any English

Bump