S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=stNse8OjWIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pruposefully depicting butthole as better than pussy

mods!

>I can't open it in wmp, paint, photo viewer, or anything else for that matter. wat do?

nvm ctrl-s

Bump

how does it look fam

Art coming tonight hopefully.

what is this if not art?

Nice. Who is it?

Or will it be a surprise

Zigsa

youtube.com/watch?v=stNse8OjWIE

Heck yeah man. Can't wait to see her

you always get some cool art, I hope you like it!

>1280x1074

that's the same size! you forgot to upscale

Thanks. I'll certainly be posting it here.

perfect. thank you. even the 1.6x is too big to upload!

here's a different one I've loved for years, though.

>go away from Sup Forums
>come back and see that pic again

I wonder where is the SBG now

it's probably png. i have to destroy all my art by converting to jpg before i can post here

Hey Alex

noooo please god no pleaaaaaaaaase ill do anything

yup. good plan.

I've got lots of .png but they're all from here.

bow down before my trips you fucking furfags

What's left to look forward to without HL3?

Kau yang ku sayang
Aku yang pecundang.

>HL2:E3 story released
>has nothing to do with HL3

you what

all furfags needs to be gassed then cremated

Too late in europe to fap even for undead geek like i quit

please go pleaaaase no more bad krystal art id rather spiderman and trains and gore

can we start with alex

More feet

Пoшёл нaхyй.

The actual game?

I'm not your dear, Krystal is

If you don't mind the sfw version I found a larger copy.

And Half-Life 2 wasn't even the second game in the series. Don't be a pedant.

You haven't heard?

all furfags must be exterminated

I know that the story was released but I'm assuming there's still a game... right?

Anybody else feel like if they told or talked to anyone else about furry IRL or without anonymity, it would kind of corrupt the fantasy? I'm saying this from a fairly non fetishist POV, mind you.

NOIICCEEE

where was it?

>sfw
>nibbles still visible

even clothed furries arent sfw

>confusing HL2:E3 with HL3
that's not being pedantic, that's basic facts

the fans will fill the void, now that they have direction

Not at all, and I have spoken with quite a few people about it face to face.

what do you mean?

Блeaт

No, the reason he released it is because it's basically confirmed Valve cancelled the game years ago.

It's a little strange at first, especially realizing you all pronounce the names differently. But still a lot of fun.

Why be a dick?

nice dubs. how am i being a dick?

Better be a furfag scum than any of these trans-fappers. Fucking homo generation.

Oh... that's really shitty. I didn't know what the reason for the release was. Only that it happened

I found the song I was looking for

The artist's Facebook of all places. Still looking for a higher res of the other version but it may not exist, in the meantime here's the only other artwork of that character i've come across.

furfags are on the same level as trap fgts

It's a classic rock piece.

Very 90s.

Rocker folk from that era still exist, perhaps in the different physical appearance however. Younger folk whose fathers are aforementioned rocker folk still listen to the same thing.

By being a dick.

I mean ya, he was pretty heavy handed about that fact:
"Expect no further correspondence from me regarding these matters; this is my final episode.

Yours in infinite finality,

Gordon Freeman, Ph.D."

user doing work

nah

like, it's a private fantasy for me. an aspect of my life I can retreat to when everything gets shitty. a whole other world, that nobody else can invade.

Hi, I see you are new here.

RIP Valve. Long live Feretta!

you know you're kinda being a dick

you do know that nigga doesn't work for valve anymore. the release of his story doesn't impede valve from making the game. valve is the only thing stopping valve from making the game. you seem confused

you fukken rock dude. that's my phone wallpaper now.

i see. i hide this shit because it's mad deviant and taboo... but i wouldnt be opposed to talking about it with other furfriends

Seems I've exhausted all avenues and come up short, surprising as the raw trick has worked on a lot of her content on tumblr.

Heh no problem friend.

I aint new

it's okay newfriend. welcome to Sup Forums. better get your fill, summer is almost over

Close, it was 80s.

> Younger folk whose fathers are aforementioned rocker folk still listen to the same thing.
Are you saying that I listen to what my Dad does? Because that would be very true. I used to listen to Metallica to fall asleep when I was younger or Van Halen's 1984

Oh man, that is pretty explicit. I still feel that there could be hope for the game. I just hope that it doesn't turn out like Duke Nukem Forever if it ever does see the day of light.

A lot changes over time, it could just be a matter of time.

Well don't go broadcasting it like it's your only thing in life. I don't exactly go around telling everyone I'm a furfag but there are people I know that know I am one. I don't hide it but I don't broadcast it to the world.

too bad she's a real fucking bitch

He didn't release it to stop them working on a game that they're not actually doing. He did it as fan service. It's not that complicated.

ayyy

laptop's dying. later, bros.

thanks for everything man. catcha.

Ya.. I'm honestly just upset that now I have even less closure on Alyx.

>Better than trans fappers

Kek. Dick Pot meet furry kettle. All same degenerative garbage that has communities that should be gassed.

I hear that, such talent and such poor personality behind it.

kys furfag

Like that, except it's with slow-rock love songs that you grow up surrounded by but found off-putting until you're 21 and suddenly find the appeal despite never having even held hands with a girl.

And they all sound the same. Some with more memorable rhythms than others, but for the most part they're all so indistinguishable that you can treat them as background noise. A very soothing background noise.

correct, so why did you post
in light of this news breaking? the news has no actual bearing on HL2:E3 or HL3 being made or not

it's okay revered oldfag, i like arguing with my heros

The hunt wasn't entirely fruitless, found this gem of hilarity along the way.

You're right, the lead writer wanted to spoil his own story just for shits and giggles.

>head too big
>tits too big
>pussy too naval

2/10 would still bang

I'm sorry man.

If it's any consolation, it does allow your imagination to run free with what could be.

The sounds of our youth are often some of the most memorable. I can say that I miss the sounds of rain on the roof and actual weather.

I think poor personality does vexstacy a service. She really is a bitch

he's not the lead writer. he left valve over a year ago.

it's basically fanfiction, however genuine

Was thinking more of the bird, but yea.

Fair point. For a second I thought he was going to kill her off or have her be a double agent. That'd be much worse.

Whatever. Enjoy waiting for nothing.

I'm not waiting

HL2 is a masterpiece and I enjoyed playing it in the Rift but I don't yearn for closure or anything. If they ever release it, I'll play it. If not oh well.

Who're some other original OG /s/fur mother fuckers. Harpo was in here last week

Haha yes definitely a bitch, fug hair too.