Going to a strip club with a friend from work tonight...

Going to a strip club with a friend from work tonight. Any tips or general gentlemens club etiquette you good people can share with me?
It's my first time, little nervous

Wear sweatpants with no underwear, then go get a lap dance.

make sure your bills are all in 10s or higher

Moar? And bring plenty of 1s

You can't be serious, Id be $200 in the hole in probably the first hour. I was thinking along the line of singles and 20s. It's not even that good of a club from the reviews I saw :(. It's not like Bunny Ranch or some shit

Don't drink to much, there are times you want to get shit faced and puking or making an ass of yourself is a fun story when you are when certain people, this is not case. Everyone overestimates how well they can handle alcohol.

Don't be nervous, the place is full of lowlifes and strippers. Nervous about what?
Sit close to the main entertainment. You're paying money, might as we make the best of it. Don't be shy.
Strippers are people too. Say hi, be friendly, be cool. Dont be a fucking creep. They get creeps all the time don't be another.
Don't fall for them. You really think you're the cutest guy that's gone in there? No. They just want your money.
It's okay to look. That's what they're there for. Just don't be a fucking creep.
Tip. If you like the dancer, tip her. She's doing her job, don't be cheap.
My personal tip is be friendly nice and flirty and they'll do the same back. They put up with smelly creeps every day. If you make their day nicer they'll return the favor. I'm not all that attractive but every time I go I end up getting free dances, they let me play with their asses and tits rub them all in my face all for free.
Lap dances are expensive and pointless but if you've never had one definitely get one for the experience.
Unless she knows what she's doing and she's good, Dumbest way to spend 40 bucks in 5 minutes.
My first lap dance she was running my dick but I think I just got lucky.

throw change, dollar bills at the strippers and they will love you, don't sit up front if your not gonna tip every song.

Lapdances are kinda lame but some will do more if ya pay more, depends on the girl and strip club though.

Rubbing *

They like it when you pinch them on the ass.

don't pay more than $50 for a hand job

Don't get a blowjob.

This put me a little at ease. I want to have a good time but I'm pretty young and places like these make me nervous what with unsavory characters, that I don't want to get scammed or forced into something I didn't know I was paying for.

Black strippers will grind on your dick all night even if you're only tipping 1's.

I usually go with Adidas track pants and no underwear....

Don't be. Depending on where you live they're strictly regulated. Just go in there, enjoy the show, throw some moneys and say hi to the strippers. You'll be fine.
If you don't mind me asking, what state is the strip club your going to at?
I live in Texas and the ones at Austin are full nude except for maybe a g string as opposed to San Antonio where they cover nipple.

Oregon. I believe they go fully nude even when alcohol is served. I'm a little worried drinks are gonna be pricey, honey told me beers $5 and drinks $10. Can't imagine what the standard lap dance would cost. But fuck, right now it seems worth it. I got this little bitch in my head and I need some titties in my face to set it right. Know what I'm saying?

This, black strippers are always chill and fun as hell.

Strip Clubs aren't anything to be intimidated over. You will understand that in your first hour, no normal person is super enthusiastic about being there. It's more about societal expectations and male bonding.

If you are comfortable shooting the shit with the person you're going with, everything is going to be fine. The girls don't matter.

this. all this. and relax and have some fun. and get a lap dance. just for fun. but only one.

alcohol is expensive, just get a cheap beer and nurse it, tip the bartender too.

My advice.... just don't go in drunk. I went into a strip club for the first time drunk a month ago and i sat at the main stage. A stripper came over and asked if I wanted a dance...so since I never had one before , how am I gonna say no? I went into the VIP area and she began dancing on me. This girl was in her 20's , blonde, just beautiful. I was pretty drunk so although the dances were 40$/song, I didn't think about that and just wanted her to keep going. So by the time I was done, I owed her $550. Biggest mistake I've ever made. I figured I would try and ask her to hang out after she got off work and she said sure. She put her number in my phone and I sent her a txt telling her to txt me when she got off. She replied and said ok. She never txt me when she got off.....

So yea just hang out at main stage, get 1 dance only if you do, don't go in drunk.

Op think of it as chill place to hang with your bro while surrounded by pussy and tits.

The girls will try to get as much money out of you as possible. Hand out cash to everyone and you'll be broke after 15 minutes. Just be polite and no one minds if you say 'thanks bit I'm not tipping just yet, just chilling with my bro atm'.

Size them all up, you'll click with a girl and just focus on her. Buy her a drink if you like, just talk about anything, they're real people and often easy to shoot the breeze with. Get a lap dance sure, but as another user said, try to in lose fitting pants. Jeans are too restrictive, depending on where you are your cock prolly won't be allowed out. But, if you're in something less restrictive he might make a sneaky appearance and if the girl is feeling you, well she just might feel you for real.

Have a good time man. I guarantee you'll love it. What have you got to be worried about. You're not a naked chick in a room full of other chicks trying to stand out to make some money.

Strip clubs are fucking stupid. Never saw the appeal. I've been to the best ones in Vegas and they're just "meh". Its one big "give me your money" scheme they do to braindead retards who actually think the girls like them.

Did you pay?

Holy fuck, they didn't tell you shit? I'd be outraged, by then you'd probably have the shit kicked out of you or arrested if you didn't pay up. That sucks, I can't believe you thought a stripper would hang out after work with you, your just a walking dollar sign to them, even I know that :/

I'll often budget about $120 per visit. Buy a drink which I sit on. 10 x $5 for tips and the remainder for a dance or two.
Here you can hand the tips in your mouth and the girls will sit on your lap for 20-30 seconds, motorboat you and you can touch their waists, back. Look down and get a great view of their pussy. Burying your face in 10 sets for $50 of an evening is worth it IMO. You can easily go on a date, drop $150 on dinner, drinks, ride and walk away with nothing. Shitty conversation, 4/10, no skin, no action.
Sometimes its just nice to be surrounded by hot bodies and get in amongst it.

Right on, I'll try to enjoy myself. Other anons in the thread have warned not to go on wasted and I can see how that can bad for me & my wallet, but I'm gonna have a few drinks before hand to loosen up. I don't talk to beautiful half naked women everyday you know

Yeah sure, have a couple drinks beforehand to loosen yourself up. You don't wanna be too stiff. But yeah, don't go wasted, ever, and stick to your budget. Fucking stick to your budget.

You in the States or elsewhere?

Hey user?
Is the landing strip as greasy as lots of ppl say it is???

Here in the US. Prostitution is basically legal in Europe, so this would be a totally different post if that were the case lol

No dude it's actually much better than most of the ones in San Antonio. Very clean and well ran. Girls are ok. 50 percent petite white girls and 50 percent cellulitic black girls lol. It's actually my first and most favorite strip club.

She probably forgot, why dont you try texting her first???

Oh, okay that's good to know thanks
What would be the best place to go in Austin? Other then the landing strip

> Goot Teen Sex day ! Teens sites collection.

what i like to is go on a friday or Saturday when the weather is shitty and terrible most the time hardly anyone shows up. one time went for friends birthday with my gf and her lesbian friends. literally maybe 25 ppl there like its a Tuesday day-shift. the only difference is all the hot strippers work the weekend. so we had mainstage practically to ourselves and 1-5 stippers sitting in our laps at all times just to hangout cuz they were bored. glad we chose togo to a byob full nude club and at this place they shove everything in your face EVERYTHING! especially if they like you and your group.
so anyways be chill and not a drunkin ass/creep and dont touch what they dont want you to, just ask em what theyre cool with before and its all good