Kenny vs. Spenny

Was this show actually funny, or am I just amused by the most dumb shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoMQjax5JHM
youtube.com/watch?v=Oxb1H4hVa2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Too bad it's completely fake and they admitted it in interview.

Source

Kenny always said parts were staged but the majority is unscripted.

Watch the film they did before KvS.

They're just completely normal friends, they don't even insult each other.

Also I remember an interview from like 6 years ago when they said it's fake.

Also Kenny is a raging leftist SJW piece of shit and a irl communist.

That and the fact that it's fake is why I stopped watching the show.

What a bummer. Kenny always seemed like a bro.

>Also I remember an interview from like 6 years ago when they said it's fake.
it is fake but they never admitted it

and pitch is kino

The worst part is that a few years ago Kenny posted on Reddit basically begging for a Netflix sequel and was in his KvS character which was just him calling Spenny a retard who he hates, etc etc.

Honestly, it didn't really work so many years later and it was just sort of sad to see.

Also yeah there have been very obvious faked/staged moments on the show. In the "Better Actor" episode you can see the judges reflection during Kenny's practice (where he uses the other guy), the judge girl was his friend and in another episode.

The first season or 2 was great. Spenny was the nerd, but standing by his principles was kinda cool. The following seasons they just turned him into some unreasonable sperglord and it ruined the show for me.

He has an obsession with old dictators and commie imagery.

Also it's not all fake. If you think you Spenny is a good actor then go watch Single White Spenny. He's an actual autist.

you should watch the episodes where they do commentary, it's hilarious, there are a few online

Never forget

Did they fug?

I for one think it's a relief it's fake. That one scene where Spenny, that fucking ugly autistic nerdtard, finds a qt that not only is willing to help whatever the contest was that week but is actually making a pass at him and he boots her out the car cause he's afraid Kenny'll find out he's cheating or some stupid excuse like that. It was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- bad

He thought she was working for Kenny and was going to sabotage him. The amount of autism that dude has, makes me hope that certain parts are scripted

Oh fuck, you just reminded me of that hahaha I hated him with a passion after watching that episode.

link?

Questions time:

What was the best episode?
>Who can smoke more weed

What was the best punishment?
>Spenny having to eat the Popcorn made from corn that went through Kenny's digestive tract

was the cut humiliation of spenny licking a cats asshole fake?

>favourite episode
A toss up between staying awake the longest and first one to get a boner loses. That's the one where we see Spenny's hot cousin I think?

>best punishment
Probably the toilet brush one. That shit was foul.

The main reason they say it's fake is to save Spenny's face. Everyone hates him and sides with Kenny because of the show.

I still think that most reactions are genuine, mainly from Spenny.

It's this episode, Who Can Kiss more Women:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoMQjax5JHM

around 10min mark

its a masterpiece

>Also Kenny is a raging leftist SJW piece of shit and a irl communist.

a jewish communist? wow what a surprise

>ywn f a qt tranny set up by Spenny

do you think a rehash without jews would be successful?

such a low budget but entertaining show

Germany and Sweden have had localized versions

As does the UK.

only thing i know about this show is reruns used to air on comedy central in the wee hours of the morning
the name alone gives me nostalgia for my insomniac younger teen years

>look up the UK version
>find very old cat videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Oxb1H4hVa2Y