Asian girls thread

Asian girls thread

Where were you when you realized that Asian girls are better in every way?

so true man

You must be high. Sure, azn chicks are great.. I've dated around 30, from flips to nips, 6/10's to 10/10's. They're fun and cute, but they aren't what you retards think. You'd need to be mentally deficient to hold azn chicks on such a high pedestal once you've actually got experience with them. Dating azn chicks is like dating a kid or something. They are small-minded, capricious and materialistic. There are a few rare gems that buck that trend, but way less common than Euro chicks.

>>This guy gets it. Although saying 30 makes you sound silly and like a like a young try hard. Regardless your statement is true. I was about to aim for a fellow white until i found one of the gems you speak of.

If I may add some valid wisdom, Chinese girls living in China have a higher chance of not being materialistic. Just avoid Hong Kong and diamonds in the rough are not so hard to find.

>azn
>>>/AnywhereButHere/

I met a girl in Yushu near the tibetan border, shes never seen an apple, so i showed her what it looked like on my iphone 7 and it blew her mind.

the sex wasnt too bad, but she got a bit clingy.

wait... an apple like a fruit, or you showed her your phone?

nice milf