If McGregor beats Mayweather, will blacks riot?

If McGregor beats Mayweather, will blacks riot?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/4915761/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-net-worth/
mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/conor-mcgregor-net-worth-mayweather-11040350
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes they do for every other occasion.

Any of you faggots streaming this?

No, they will say it was rigged. Or make some other excuse. Conor will get knocked out though early. His bullshit karate stance and punches arent going to work again a boxer like floyd.

don't call me a faggot user

Probably, not like they have anything better to do (like work).

Yeah I have little to no faith in Conor right now.
Mayweather just too fast and swift.

I would agree... if this was 20 years ago.

Blacks will go for white genocide, just like every other day.

Ninja gon riot noma wat

Everyday...

Would you prefer candyass?

YES

>If (when) McGregor beats Mayweather, blacks WILL riot?

fixed it for you, some of your words were wrong and others out of order

Connor is a fucking racist. No wonder all the whites are cheering for him

agreed ALL WHITES SHOULD DIE

Here we go with this fucking indoctrinated millennial horse shit again. Fuck off retard

Are we back in the 70s? I've never seen a boxing (?) match this hyped in my life.

It's because idiot whites like racist people

Those pants are a fucking atrocity.

Actually paid for this one :0... to be fair it was only £19.50 rather than the $100 the USA have to pay up :/

They are only boxing? I thought it was just an all out fight. If it's strictly boxing then Mayweather probably has an advantage.

Look out, we've got a badass here

I don't follow this things much, can you tell me why is he racist, even if that's the case so what?

fuck no what sense or purpose would that serve. How would protesting make a 40 year old boxer an better?

So yea they definitely will

I would if I had the cash.

Yes sir, boxing

mcgregor is such an obnoxious, immature little boy. i need for him to lose, seriously. if he wins he'll never fucking shut up.

I hope so! I have three bets on McNugget...winning some good money and watching some riots would make it a good night!

How is Conor a racist?

Also, posting ass for the hype

Floyd "The Nigger" Mayweather is gonna cheat and win so don't worry.

F A K E

Show legs then.

Floyd will silence him with mayhem

Apparently they have made some major efforts to stop streaming of this event so I'd find multiple streams just incase. The only reason I payed for this fight is due to ufc 214....The stream stopped then started again. One minute John Jones and DC are going at it and the next Jon Jones has won :(

Bro what are you trying to say?

Apparently, he indirectly reffered to Basketball Americans™ as "monkeys" while talking about the Rocky films.

Asked the interviewer if he meant the Rocky film with the "dancing monkies" in the gym (black boxers).

Nah that's fake

First of all, why the fuck did you add trademark to that?
Secondly, that's fucked up man.

I know what you guys are saying but McNugget has the stamina, youth and tools to make this happen...no way is this going the rounds. Floyd knows he's too old for this shot and can't keep up until the 12th...but can he knock McNugget out? That's probably the most important question :/

Your life is fake.

Damn girl

>How is Conor a racist?
well hes literally been advertising how hes going to beat up a black man for one.

Who is this? I must know!

I love McGregor even more.

sauce brah?

Black will riot no matter what.

body like my wife, its over rated after enough years I need me a 110 pound stripper type at this point.

>that's fucked up man

Indeed. When talking about niggers, one should always call them what they really are: niggers. Monkey is such an indirect and timid slur.

Here's to hoping that McGregor knocks Mayweather the fuck out - does a Hitler salute - and stomps on his fucking skull a la American History X on live, nationally broadcasted television.

The groids would literally burn every major city down within twenty-four hours, and it'd be beautiful.

Yeah and the media made the black guy the heel. Interesting.

I like his fancy pants

Where can I find vids of her?

>Mayweather just too fast and swift.
it's from stealing all those car stereos

I'll gladly fuck your wife for you

Savage.

Times were ruff and tuff yaint even know

she doesn't have videos sadly

.... And? It's two fighters, they're going to beat each other up.

KYS.

It's fucking bullshit that they would choose a black man as Connors opponent. Proof of racism is easy to find.

except one has power and privelege, thats what makes him a racist. this is basically cultural rape being broadcast for the pleasure of white men

>Connor is gonna get a few good hits in and keep up in terms of stamina
>Floyd is gonna realize he's 40 and slow down towards the later rounds
>Connor is gonna realize that while he's slightly heavier than Floyd, doesn't account for Floyd's enormous difference in experience, expertise, and strategy
>Floyd is gonna realize that he's 40 years old and that he can't clinch and run around the ring like he's doing cross country anymore
>Connor is gonna realize that Floyd doesn't intend to knock him out, rather he wants to win by points

>tfw neither of them actually care and it's just a big publicity stunt for cheap money

>"Mommy, look what I said on the internet" - the post.

Mayweather is rich too kill yourself faggot

The nigger needs to be reminded of its place in society.

The question implies that niggers don't just nig out on every other occasion. Just like the Geico commercial says, if you're a nigger - it's what you do.

I know you're baiting but at least try man

but he had to earn every penny the hard way, he doesnt have the system working in his favour he subjects himself to harsh beatings by the white mans world to feed his children, for mcgregor this is just sport, beating negroes for fun

Yeah okay just keep telling yourself that to make you feel better. You all need some perspective on what racism is and how detrimental it can be to a person.

Fucking nazi

>"If you're a nigger, you nig. It's what you do. If you wanna save 15% or more in car insurance, you switch to Geico. It's what you do."

According to Forbes, Mayweather was worth $340 million in 2016

time.com/money/4915761/floyd-mayweather-conor-mcgregor-net-worth/

With that being said, McGregor was 24th on the Forbes list of highest paid athletes for 2016/17 - earning himself a reported $27 million.

mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/conor-mcgregor-net-worth-mayweather-11040350

literally two google searches proves that mayweather is more priveledged in terms of money earned.

is there anyway for a poor fag to watch the fight tomorrow?

There is always a chance blacks will riot. They might riot if Mayweather wins too. It's always there, underneath the surface the chimp out is always building.

Niggers don't need a reason to riot.

go back to africa stupid coon

have friends who are hosting a party with the event on, or host the event and have friends chip in for the fight? Go to a bar that's gonna have it on their screens?

If you're a nigger, you riot. It's what you do. If you wanna save 15% or more on car insurance, you switch to Geico. It's what you do.

Have you considered suicide you fucking piece of shit?

but what use is money if you cant spend it? he probably gets turned away from places on the regular for being a proud nubian king

You should have said burning instead of building.
That would have been more awesome.
Quit slackin

Ceasars palace doesn't allow him inside unless he can prove he has money. It was on the news.

ill try to find a bar but most will be packed and have a cover charge, rather not pay more than $30ish, also the reply wasn't me but i am curious on an unrelated note if you've ever had suicidal thoughts.

Can we get the actual quote please?

Wow user please control yourself that was completely unnecessary breh

Link us to a stream, niggers.

Racists like you honestly disgust me.

worldstar hiphop

i never understood how calling blacks monkeys made sense

there lips are too thin to be black

If McGregor beats him, does he have to take over beating his wife?

It's because the nigger tends to exhibit primate like behaviour.

I'll take the bait.
The racist thing would be to refuse to fight the black man.
Or expect him to be paid less for the fight, and for it to be just for his blackness. which I doubt this is the case, pretty sure he is offered more.
Yummy yummy bait

youre right about that user

"If only Africa had more mosquito nets, then we could save millions

of mosquitoes dying needlessly from aids."
-Stefan F. Hawkingson

all humans are primates though

Who cares, they'll both be making over $100,000,000 for fighting. Can there truly be a loser in this circumstance?

well at the end of the day, one of them will still be black