So tell me Sup Forums

So tell me Sup Forums

How will he force a country into bankrupty to pay for a wall, and how well do you think that will go?

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0/10, I hope the 2cents payment is worth it.

>he can't answer the question so he resorts to memes

Uhh, Trump said he'll do it good and he loves us so it will go well uhm yeah

shill

ugh

check your PayPal shillary

>"...force a country into bankrupty..."

usdebtclock.org/

Top kek

So tell me, shill.

How many tourist trips to the border will you take to see the big, glorious wall once Trump is inevitably president and the wall is complete.
I could definitely see it becoming a tourist attraction.

the same way he got Univision to pay for his campaign

What's the point of that link?

That has absolutely nothing to do with trying to force Mexico into bankruptcy.

>shill
>a Trump shill calling me a shill

Just for the sake of clarity if you think the most powerful country in the world can't bully others then you're retarded. What is Mexico honestly going to do with their entire economy collapsing

Why the fuck do I keep getting those shitty "keep selecting until all the ____ are gone" captchas

>implying there is such a thing as a Trump shill

Sage goes in all fields.

Are you telling me the USA as a whole will be okay with forcing Mexico into bankruptcy? Do you not understand what the public outrage will be like?

This board makes it pretty self evident that there's Trump shills everywhere.

It's easy to spot a shill when they call you a shill for criticizing Trump.

Nice cop-outfaggot

You cannot answer the question so you sprout memes instead. you truly are cancerous

>shill

... as if I need to be paid to support the man who can fix this godawfully buttfucked country.
Now go the fuck away, dumbass. You're wasting your time here.

>implying there was a question to answer

real shill detected

> as if I need to be paid to support the man who can fix this godawfully buttfucked country.

kek, how? I hope you realize you're worse than Obama fags who got sucked into the whole "hope and change" bullshit.

Like Obama, Trump is sprouting feel-good bullshit with very vague ideas on how he will get this country back together. His rallies are the most cringeworthy things I have seen in recent memory.

You cannot make the country good by saying muh hope and change. what makes you think Trump can by saying make america great again

guise believe me I will make everything good again

i love hispanics

believe me....
trust me....
i will...make america great again...guys...believe me..i know the smartest people....it will be beautiful..

You eat this bullshit yet criticized Obama. You fucks are cringe

There is a question faggot

How will he force a country into bankruptcy and get away with it?

>implying he will force anybody into bankruptcy
>also implying I didn't answer the question earlier
pay attention

Well okay, fucknugget.
Instead of just railing on Trump's ideas/style/policies, why not share with us your mind-blowingly profound solutions to the post-Obama, meth-withdrawal, clusterfuck seizure the country currently finds itself in.

Dazzle us, dickhead.

>Sup Forums has supported Trump from the beginning

That's not true though. All these children only started supporting Trump after intense shilling and Trump meme's started getting spammed everywhere giving the impression he was the Sup Forums candidate. Naturally you guys took the b8 hook line and sinker, most of you are ridiculously easy to influence.

Yeah, I didn't think so.
Worthless fucking shill-ass motherfucker.

His plan is basically to tax the money that wetbacks send to Mexico.

I don't give a fuck.

Mexico is shit.

hello, newfag shill

the whole thing is probably a lot of hot air. i'm not too worried about it. the fact remains that at least he's not hillary though.

>Shills calling people shills

nice b8 but we know who the true shills are when all you do is shout down the competition and post memes instead of responding to legitimate criticism.

You ignorant fool. If we cut military spending by half (because Clinton isn't paying gaft to her overlords), we could build a wall around the whole country.
All we have to do is stop the proxy wars that the whole world hates us for.

The first step is keeping Clinton out of the white house. She's infamous for her proxy wars.

>he will sue Mexico

Brilliant. For how much? As much as it costs to build a wall? So he'll put them into bankruptcy?

>sprouting memes

I'm in other threads dumbfuck.

With immigration, why not rebuild our god damn fences and pump up our border security? Why use drones and other technology we have to fight immigration? Hell, build a second fence for extra measure. This will be way fucking cheaper than building a wall and will not ruin our relationship with Mexico.

A wall would be cool as long as Trump wouldn't force Mexico into building it. How fucking retarded.

>implying that would be nearly enough to build a multi billion dollar wall and implying he would actually get that passed through congress

Voting in local elections actually impact you and your town. Presidential elections are overblown shit

>If we cut military spending by half (because Clinton isn't paying gaft to her overlords), we could build a wall around the whole country

And put tens of thousands of people out of work. Nice plan

He posts like a cunt, and refuses to admit he's a jew shill

>legitimate criticism
when you shills actually find any we usually address it, but you don't listen because you are shills

>US spends 580 billion on military funding in 2015
>implying they're unable to reorganize to find 10-12 billion for a wall assuming Mexico doesn't pay for it

>calling other people shills to deflect from your shill status

Just stop, you Trump shills could not be more obvious. Nobody wants your garbage candidate.

Great idea retard.
> let's keep bombing the other side of the world so Suzy has a job.

You are the reason the world hates America. But hey, who cares as long as your socks rise, amirite?

>Implying Trump won't expand military operations in the ME
>Implying he won't expand on domestic spying
>Implying he will build a wall

Tell us how/why it isn't possible

>calling other people shills to deflect from your shill status

cool, look! I can do that too!

Everybody in this board wants Trump, and everyine in this board fucking despises Hillary, you stupid newfag.

How long have you been visiting Sup Forums? 1 week? 1 month?

Youre a shill supporting the most crooked politician currently in the government.

>I am absolutely okay with cutting the military spending by half, putting literally hundreds of thousands of people out of work, in a patriotic country where the military is glorified, and I am absolutely okay with contributing to the homeless vet problem

Nice. One side you have a bunch of angry spics and college students and on the other side you have a bunch of angry vets and military sympathizers.

It's almost like you want to get assassinated.

Read the thread

"Read the thread" isn't an answer
typical shill response

READ HIS FUCKING
WEBSITE
E
B
S
I
T
E
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

Idgaf, they've been milking us for billions for decades. They can easily afford 10 billion you faggot

What is your objective, anyway? Nobody on this board who supports Trump is going to be swayed by your arguments. Just here to call people who disagree with you stupid? How constructive.

Where did I say I wanted Hillary? They're both garbage candidates.

I've been here since /new/, long before this place was some hivemind newfags like you thought they needed to be part of because they desperately want to be part of the group.

It was stated in this thread you fucking memelord.

It won't work because you'd be forcing a country into bankruptcy.

Idiot.
>taxing and trade restrictions
>tariffs
I'm sure congress will pass this. Tariffs on Mexico products would surely help the American economy. Amazing.

>Nobody on this board who supports Trump is going to be swayed by your arguments.

I understand that. I only asked a simple question and instead I get called a shill and other memewords. It's not my fault Sup Forums is a hug box

Vote for Bernie

>cut military spending by half
And where do you suppose to cut it? Enlisted Military Payroll accounts for 100 billion of the entire Military budget alone, and that doesn't cover Officers or Civilian personnel payroll. Then there is utilities, light gas and water, that has to be paid for not to mention fuel for vehicles, food, Training costs an average of 60-80 thousand per person in the military. That's 200 billion alone. You can't cut payroll to save money because then you lose retention and have o spend even more money training new recruits. Cutting payroll is literally more expensive than giving a pay raise in the military.

>It won't work because you'd be forcing a country into bankruptcy.
>caring about what happens to Mexico

>It won't work because you'd be forcing a country into bankruptcy.

Mexico is forcing my country into bankruptcy, so ...

>he cant start an intelligent discussion so he shitposts

Everyone can have their own political opinion, and I can grasp why generally conservative people would cling to Trump, I mean if you just take a look at the lineup this year for the nominee it's almost a joke.

However.

If anyone genuinely believes that Trump will build a wall, they are delusional, and I have a bridge to sell them.

It's a campaign ploy meant to appeal to the conservative voting base spring-boarding off people's emotions of "Damn Mexicans taking our jobs"

>usdebtclock.org/
102 trillion in debt in unfunded liabilities

Clinton did it when he was in office.
Can't be that hard.

>implying there wont be a civil unrest if we force a country into bankruptcy

What dream world do you live in?

No, social programs and the high-as-fuck corporate tax is bankrupting our country.

Sounds like everyone in this thread.

FPBP

>implying there wont be a civil unrest if we force a country into bankruptcy

>What dream world do you live in?

nigga you fuckin retarded

You're delusional.

A border fence law was passed bipartisan around 10 years ago. It was never built because of the NWO/N American Union interests.

A wall is just a stronger fence. Trump will absolutely build it. At worst, maybe we have to pay for more of it than Mexico. Fuck, I would donate money to build a wall. I live in a border state. We are flooded with wetbacks. BUILD THE WALL.

the "everybody I don't agree with is delusional and I have nothing to back up my claims" meme

nice try

>caring about civil unrest

as long as the rapists and drug dealers stop pouring into my country, Mexico can burn for all I care

Even if he were to somehow to get a wall build funded by Mexico, he'd be branded as the worst President in history. Have fun getting another Republican in the white house.

We could cut some of the useless military bases we have in Germany and Japan. We could stop building fucking laser planes and bombers that cost trillions of dollars.

>I'm sure congress will pass this.
Not an argument.
>Tariffs on Mexico products would surely help the American economy.
Yes it would.

Yeah user, you're right. Everyone will be fine and dandy with Bankrupting our neighbor. kek.

>Mexico can burn for all I care

Your opinions are far and few. You're the reason why republicans are dying off in the USA

As an American, I don't think it is possible for me to care less what happens to Mexico.

>the U.S. gives FREE money to Mexico
>stop giving free money
>use said money for wall

WOW

They're already at civil unrest. Mexico that is. Sure a few parts are ok. But that's overwhelmingly not the case for the most part.

>We could cut some of the useless military bases we have in Germany and Japan.

And where would we get the money to build new bases in the USA, money for troop and equipment transportation? Do you realize Japan and Germany already pay for some of the cost of our bases?

It is an argument. What will he do, executive order he keeps branding as unconstitutional?

>higher prices for goods would be okay for the economy

>"everybody I don't agree with is delusional and I have nothing to back up my claims"

You're right, building a sizable enough wall to keep out migrants for the 2,000 miles along the continental border, not even mentioning securing entry by sea isn't delusional at all. Oh, and tack on making another country pay for that wall as the icing on the cake.

My mistake.

Best thing to do is pull out from NATO and close down our European bases. Cutting spending overall is dumb though. America is powerful because America carries a big stick.

Why do you care so much about Mexico, OP?

10 billion isn't really that much money, it's 1% of our annual gdp.

though our government will use da evil wall to raise taxes another 10%.

>I hope the 2cents payment is worth it.
FPBP EFT

>republicans are dying off

>what is coast guard
>what is Israel wall

But this doesn't match up with the
>Trump can never beat Shillary because of muh more votes
Delete this picture reeeeeeeeee

I don't really honestly. I care about the future of the Republican party and if Trump were to do the stupid things he proposes then there's absolutely no way in hell another Republican will be in the White House. Bush damaged the party enough.

and how well would that go for your economy?

>republicans aren't dying off

>nevada, colorado, virginia and florida are now blue states.

Can you tell me when the primaries actually had an effect in the GE?

If he wants to keep illegals out, making Mexico go bankrupt would be the most retarded thing he could possibly do. The flow of illegal immigrants into the US would increase exponentially.

>Build new bases
Well gradually we could start knicking these bases off the map and start pulling out of these regions. However I don't know what we would do with the soldiers we have leftover from these bases
We could slow production of these billion dollar bombers. We'd still have some left over to use

>nevada, colorado, virginia and florida are now blue states

are you retarded?

It's not an argument because It's not a criticism of his policies, and you're not telling us why it wouldn't work, you're just making an unfounded claim that it wouldn't make it past congress, and therefore, you are right.
>higher prices for goods would be okay for the economy
Yeah, bringing manufacturing back to America would be so horrible because some things now cost a few cents more.

Then you would get your cockroach asses stomped.

how would they get here? They won't get past the wall

I dunno. Prove me wrong. Demographics have changed and they're blue states in the Presidential elections.

I already argued his policies would leave to bankruptcy because all his policies financially fucks Mexico. And you're implying he could get any of that passed through congress.

Bullshit. Pol laughed at trump until he mentioned the wall and deportation...then everyone supported him heavily. Don't try to lie, shill.

Not if there's a wall cuntface

They can't vote in their nigger president this time

Mexico's central bank reported remittances totaling $21.27 billion in 2010. Remittances are indeed a significant source of income to Mexico.

....what were you saying about it not being enough to pay for a wall again??

tremendous!

That isn't much of an argument and those states are enacting liberal policies.

And how much would it actually cost to build the wall, user?

You mean the Israeli wall that is less than 1/4 the size of the US-Mexico border and is 90%+ wire fence?

Yea but this board has always been a Rand/Carson/Trump board with a few Jeb heads as well. Now that Trump is the only one left standing it's pretty understandable that he's the only one we talk about. Nobody here has ever liked Hillary or Bernie.

1% is actually quite a lot. I do not think the wall is a good idea simply because the ratio of cost to benefit.

I can only question whether or not it would be a wall or a fence regardless, If it is not patrolled it might as well not even be there.

1% of the budget could develop more reasonable means of border security.

38 billion dollars could create and employ technology that is better at maintaining a border than a wall could.

I do not mean to offend you as so often occurs in debates but, at the same time it's Sup Forums so I don't care.

you must be a retarded fuck if you think a bigger wall can't be made

This is why james Madison was against democracy. Everyone makes their decisions based on confusion, racism, and whatever thought pops into there head first.

You've spent the time to learn the Sup Forums language, yet the smell of reddit will never leave you. Try all you can to blend among us. You shills stand out like statues.

>I already argued his policies would leave to bankruptcy because all his policies financially fucks Mexico.
They're a big country. They can sink or swim on their own, It's not our job to sustain 3rd word shitholes to our own detriment.
Did you miss Trumps foreign policy speech where he blatantly said "fuck everybody else"? This isn't news to any of us. You're just repeating what we've all known from the beginning and pretending It's bad.
>And you're implying he could get any of that passed through congress.
Prove that it won't make it through congress.

>US Federal Budget
>Literally in the trillion
>Wall will cost $10 billion for a realistic estimate, $30-40 billion If we want to get ridiculous
>This costs less than a single years worth of services wasted on illegal immigrants

The wall could cost $300 billion and It would still be worth it you fucking moron

Wait, now you're moving the goal posts.

Previously you claimed that taxing remittances was not enough to pay for a "multi billion wall". I posted the dollar amount of remittances, and now you are suddenly claiming 21 billion doesn't cover a "multi billion" dollar wall??

You stupid paid shill fuckwads are so predictably retarded.

The New Zealander is right. And forgetting about money it'll also help us fix our demographics.

>affordable border solutions aren't feasible

Shoo shoo cucky.

He said it at the first debate. He also repeated it in his book.

1 cent tax per tomato coming into the USA. Mexico pays for the wall in 3.6 parsex

Nice ad hominem friendo.

Something bigger can always be made, but whether it is economically feasible is another story.

In fact, the Israeli wall was started over 10 years ago, and only 270 miles of it has been built so far at a cost of 2.1 billion, so realistically the US-Mexico wall would be more like 8x the size of the current Israel wall.