/sino/ - Chinese/China thread

Why aren't you learning mandarin for the qts?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebeijinger.com/blog/2017/04/30/cafe-de-la-poste-glb-drug-raid
quora.com/Why-does-China-have-such-strict-work-visa-requirements
qz.com/334818/chinas-strict-visa-rules-travel-restrictions-and-dirty-air-are-repelling-foreign-tourists/
topix.com/uk/llandaff/2017/02/xixi-bi-llandaff-murder-boyfriend-jailed-for-life
english.cntv.cn/learnchinese/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHING CHANG CHONG CHUANG CHANG CHING CHONG

Because they are racist against asians

Interesting, I never thought about it from that viewpoint.

Im confident the chink qts will learn English to escape China so whats the point.

中国有很少美女

because mandarin is impossible to learn

They look like japs

Never say never.

Chink qts don't like foreigners anymore. They're rich enough now. Richer than the average Westerner.

Also, China is making it increasingly difficult to for foreigners to live in China. Give up bro.

thebeijinger.com/blog/2017/04/30/cafe-de-la-poste-glb-drug-raid

quora.com/Why-does-China-have-such-strict-work-visa-requirements

qz.com/334818/chinas-strict-visa-rules-travel-restrictions-and-dirty-air-are-repelling-foreign-tourists/

Who says I'm not?

I never said never just impossible

That implies that it won't happen, ergo never.

because we have lots of chinese qts who speak japanese :3

It's pretty easy lol

what?

no its not unless you are calling me dumb in which case fuck you because its impossible not because i don't have the brain capacity to learn mandarin now get off my case

learning languages is not that hard you just gotta put in a couple thousand hours or some shit

>chuang
Where did you learn the syllable? I rarely see this legit mandarin pinyin in other similar insults

The middle one looks Japanese to me. Can't tell why

she probably got the most plastic surgery desu

b...but in that way she should looks Korean sumida

Maybe it's just the makeup then
Seems japs love pinker lipstick while chinks like the redder shades

You are right. btw Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and Thailand girls respectively have their unique skills. Photoshop for Chinese, plastic surgery for Korean, makeup for Japanese and having a big dick for Thai

>get a bunch of matches with girls on dating apps in china
>they don't reply or say anything when i message them

why does this keep happening lately

I laughed

hah nice

Because my Chinese qt is adopted and can't speak mandarin.
>I still want to learn it for business related reasons.
Sino-Kraut love is beautiful.

A big feminine penis?

Maybe you're ugly

shes fuckin ugly brah

Pretty rude. Did a Chinese grill dump you or something?

>Why aren't you learning mandarin for the qts?
這就是我學習中文的一個理由 :^)

四大技術wwww

In actual add plastic surgery on every single one again, would be more correct

3/10 desu

7/10 can be better if have thicker eyebrows

>Kraut
Are you expat in America or is that just a "muh heritage" thing?

Way better choice than dating a 300 lb Svetlana

Moved to the US when I was 5, so both

Also, it's interesting that you mention her eyebrows, she's often said that she wished she had my eyebrows

wew seems that asians do have similar taste

>Chink qts don't like foreigners anymore. They're rich enough now

hmm..

topix.com/uk/llandaff/2017/02/xixi-bi-llandaff-murder-boyfriend-jailed-for-life

>Chinese got this many (you)

Go back to Eurasia

You'Re just buttmad that his comedy is better than yours.

Also it's funny that thin and somewhat filled eyebrows is of the major appearance stereotype of asian girls in westerners' eyes while in fact we think (at least for chinese) thicker ones are more beautiful

I am not Turkic or Mongolic sempai

By the way, if I had a sister, I would definitely let you date her, Sup Forumsbro. She'd have real thick eyebrows too

Yeah lol, kind of ironic. I am not a fan of big eyebrows. It reminds me too much of my grandfather

Today is end of our relationship

Fine :(

I actually have a Chinese girlfriend, though she speaks English almost perfectly.

Are there any good podcasts for learning Mandarin? I'm sure she'd like it if I learned some phrases. I've tried one called ChinEasy but it's pretty shit.

She's fat and ugly though. The guy is way better looking than her.

Chinese guys would say she's very ugly and unattractive, and most wouldn't look twice at her.

Round face=/=fat
I can see why you might think that, but I still find her more attractive than a 5 tonne shaniqua or a 6 tonne Mary lou from the trailer park.

Can't really learn just through podcasts, since I think listening to the English is pretty useless

But popupchinese is discontinued, free, and pretty good. And Chinesepod costs money and is good

Your sister seems to have got some genetic inheritance from your grandpa. In addition, do American or German believe in the theory that grandsons are more likely to get characteristics
from their grandparents? We believe that pretty much in China

english.cntv.cn/learnchinese/

she is rich af tho

exhaled a bit on that one, lad

ALYAN CHINESE
LEGIT WHITE

Sorry that's Japanese
Have a cute abe for apology

We got plenty'a squints in São Paulo. They don't know a lick of ching chong or watashi though.

I wish I had a sister, it would have made understanding girls a little easier. I have never heard of that grandson inheritance theory. I don't think it's terribly true. I tend to grow beard hair, but not a good mustache, my granpa was the opposite. My grandmother has curly light orange hair, I havery straight dark brown hair with a tinge of red. My brother is blone with blue eyes and none of my grandparents have that.

Terribly *false

Nice chink say more

>I wish I had a sister
I misread that just now, my bad

Is that Moritomo Gakuen? reeeeeeeeeee

honestly i'd take a girl who could makeup that well
she's not even that bad originally just a shit angle

But I know Mandarin?

You cant hide a huge forehead lol

I don't know. Lazy to learn a new language?
What did she mean by this?
Bring a bear?

>popualtion of china will be 700 million less than India by 2100
Feels bad man

No no no we're just doing normal education… hehehe

Feels good man
Less poor or uneducated Chinese, more normal Chinese with some good education and stuff
Aka get educated, get rich or die off
On the other hand India gets to have more dedicated streets for the increasing population which stays on the level of "whether toilet is better than street" argument
But don't forget, superpower by 2030 my friends, superpower by 2030

But that also means less qt's because China already has way too many single men. Deficit of women is a real thing soon

Yes
Now one will need a house, a car, some cash that's like half year's pay (to show you can live your life) paid to women's family to get a dude to be married in mainland
Hell for men and bad for women too
Their parents be like uh you can earn more than that through marriage for every single normal dude that doesn't fulfill all of those listed
Should import women from Ukraine, Russia or some poor southeast asian cunt

It's transliteration, burger.

This video makes me want to have sister
Feels bad man

Yes

I don't know why people say mandarin is an ugly language.

Probably because most lump Cantonese in with it. Also mandarin can sound nice when spoken softly or deeply buy your average shouting mainlander can easily make my ears bleed

I want this

Tonal languages sounds ugly in general, tho some of them indeed sound better than others. Personally, I find Cantonese not bad and definitely sound better than some mandarin dialects in Northern China

I inherited plenty from my great grandmother and grandmother.
Never met the male side though.

Cantonese is good when a girl is talking/singing softly
It never is when you shout in Cantonese

其实如果只有图的话基本上都在考看图说话
有不少meme,还有它的亚种都是来自于看图说话
人对此的理解是非常不可理解的
这是人工智能达不到的高度
所以将来的所有人类都为了生产meme,传播meme而存在,因为这是人类唯一能做的事情

keep on dreaming user.

cao ni ma le ge bi

tfw 总有一天人类会除了发meme以外无所事事

rude

Keep hating, my water and cheap food source

来我教你,清,强,穷)

苏卡 布利亚特

kek

这些只是刻板印象吧chink?
草泥马!#(滑稽)

Funny seeing long lines of hanzi with the words meme and tfw interspersed

Too hard and chinese are racists

Fuck you too

[spoiler]Western Intelligence[/spoiler] is the biggest oxymoron of the 21st Century. Glad I was born East Asian. Whites ruin everything.

>Africa, Americas, Europe and Australia speak European languages
>Mandarin only spoken in China and Singapore
>No Chinese colonial empire

Sadly east asians sucked shit when westerners actually did stuff other than killing witches and crusade. Which is pretty much what they did when east asia was the thing.
So when they be like science, technology, raping every other cunt with guns and political change:
China: opium lmao westerners took our land xddd oh shit japan is kind of attcking too sheeeeit xDDD let's kill them with kung-fu xixixi #yolo
Japan: plan how to actually control a cunt using massacre, ends up nuked and got kawaii as usa's sissy boi. still copied the right stuff from west though
Korea: nothing was good from the beginning. nothing. now they're trying to get things right for them by fucking other cunt with k-pop
Mongolia: suffering from ptsd after being han'd after they khan'd china. legends say that they're still waiting for another khan using interstellar calvary
So 21 century came and it's the right time for east asian to get good and stop all those stupid shit that prevents advancement

In what way?

If one were interested in moving to China, and had preference to large, technologically advanced cities with little to no pollution, they would certainly pick the southern region, correct?

If so, how would one pick which city to move to? There's Shenzhen & Guangzhou, which I understand are Tier 1 cities, and there's also the special regions of Hong Kong and Macau...there's also more cities that fit my criteria that I probably don't know much about.

For what it's worth, I don't actually plan on moving to China right now or any time soon, but I've been watching videos of expats who have done so and it's interesting to learn about this huge country I know so little about.

I fucking hate the commies for damaging so much of ancient Chinese culture FUCK they never do anything good.