What's the degenerate thing you've done

What's the degenerate thing you've done

Fuck a trap off Craigslist.
Passable in my mind.
Sucked dick like a champ.
Shat all over my uncovered dick during anal.
Cleaned up quickly in the restroom.
Finished in it's mouth.
Jacked it off while sitting in my lap.

Go back and forth between wanting to do it again and being disgusted with myself...

Pic small, but related

Bruh I can't see shit in your pic... But from what I can gather.... Yes that's fuck able and I'm straight.

Smoke weed, eat pizza, and play games all day and quit my job and live off my savings

Meant to say what's the most degenerate thing you've done*

Tiny thing too.
Im 6'3"
It was 5'2" maybe.

I need to blow my brains out

check'd

i visited this website and continued to visit it.

>friend and his sister are watching tv show
>feeling horny
>why not
>jack off in his parents bed (also in living room for some reason)
>eyes were glued to the screen
>didn't even spot me
>disgusted with myself since
>I'm fucked I know

Kek

Back in highschool we had this overnight fundraiser thing and some autistic kid was sitting by himself organizing his gummy bears. I waited until he went to the bathroom and reorganized all of his gummy bears and ate one of them. I wasn't trying to be a dick directly, I was just curious as to what would happen. When he got back he frantically reorganized all of them and began freaking out when he couldn't find the last one. I thought he was having a seizure or something. I literally thought I was killing him based on how he was acting. He ended up getting sent home without enjoying the fundraiser. Still haunts me to this day for some reason

the aristocrats

sounds like he was poor doesn't count

pegged in the butt by fat chick

Lmao

While in middle school i would smell my older sisters' dirty panties.

I once tried them on.

masturbated in the back seat of my grandparents car, while grandma slept and grandpa was out changing the flowers on my great aunts grave

I would gag if I did that to my sisters panties. You really are a degenerate

Similar.... I went to visit my dying grandpa in the hospital with family... And I was feeling horny be a use I lost my virginity a few days prior... So I go to the hospital bathroom and rub one out while my grandpa was dying

So at a fundraiser you sat and watched an autistic kid play with his food and planned to experiment on him

Same.

I have 3 fairly attractive older sisters.
1 was downright hot during her high school years.

>sucked myself off myself
>sex with animals
>masturbated on a school roof while tripping on 25i
>stolen countless things
just off the top of my head

get a new job nigger

Mom
Finger
Car
Bang

I also masturbate at a school roof.

Also wtf is 25i

"fake" acid

Shit who doesn't

>Got high on weed and drunk on wine.
>Went out on my bike until I found a cemetery.
>Fapped in the dark and came on a tomb.
>Still don't know who I blessed on that night

Should I go back and get the name Sup Forums?

you should ask /x/

/x/ would only be interested if they thought it would help them summon a succubus

Jacked it to my sister and her bf

Shit on the side of the road.

Had diarrhea, way out in the country.

Done that too user. Pulled off the road in a rainstorm and left someone a shitty sock near the gate to their field. Not too many options at 3am.

It wasn't my proudest moment. I was worried someone would drive past and stop to "help".

I used to fuck with my retarded uncle alot. He passed away last year and I got major feels. Didn't think I would.

let you make a thread

covered my penis in peanut butter and let my dog lick it up

i post shitty memes without doubles

Crossdressed a lot of times with my mom's clothes. Stuffed my ass a couple of times while doing it.
Fucked a tranny once
I have a strong fetish for feminization, female clothes, humilliation, sado-masochism, rape, etc. but I do my best to avoid it.
I have also sniffed panties a lot of times and cummed over them. Gropped women. But these are fun and always want to do it

It could be worse. I've also had to shit in a trash can before. The worst was once when my water was cut off, I had to go in the yard at night. Made my way to where I wasn't visible, squatted and felt an old fallen barbed wire fence barb slide into my ass cheek. I thought, I'll prob fucking die from this.

I once hacked a website using a script I found on milw0rm dedicated to finding missing kids. I blackmailed them $100 for all of their DB info back and then wiped it when they said no. I was 14

Gropped women? With a spoon?

Long story short a toilet over flowed and covered me with my own nightmarish shit, then I ended up throwing up all over myself while I tried to fix it. So now both me and this bathroom are covered in my shit and vomit while a party went on right outside the door. I panicked and just ran out, hid up stairs, got naked, and passed out.

That brought back a fucked up memory.

When I was like 8-9, our water was shut off during the summer. My mother is a drug addict, so she decided no water bill just meant more money to get high. We all pissed/shit in a bucket and room turns dumping it each night. Once, it was my turn and I was angry. So I dumped it under her bedroom window.

Your childhood sucked nuts

we finally caught you

I mean grabbing ass

Yes.

a few years ago i buyed a quran absolutely waste of money

Tell us more stories about your shitty childhood.

Had sex in the missionary position with my wife with intention of having kids.

You're fucked

When I was a kid I played with my own shit for sexual reasons

Posting this behind 7 proxies of course

Omfg at the fridge logic there user. You took turns dumping each other's shit? Also, how long did it sit in the room before you emptied it?

I used to post here under the name "The Surgeon." You can look me up on google. I was a prolific ban evader, and scripter. They finally caught me and shut me down, and then got rid of id's.

tl;dr: I'm the reason this website no longer has ID's.

Any specific stories?

faggot

Jacked off while working at a tutoring center.

Are you calling me a faggot?

I am bipolar so the list is endless. Consequently my existence is degenerate.

quads confirmed its fuckable

lying faggot

I dunno, probably when I had like 50 bottles/cans of piss in my bedroom

now you're wasting dubs too
you're out of control

You reminded me, I used to work as a security guard at college and sometimes jizzed inside of locked buildings at night. Got off to thinking how many girls would walk across my load, or sit in the same chair, etc.

Mom was addicted to crack after having my little brother. I was 7, he was about 6 months old at this time. I took care of him, my sister who was almost 3, myself, and my mom.

One day I was changing the sheets on our bunk beds because my brother peed during a diaper change. I lifted my sister onto my shoulders to reach the top of the closet where our clean sheets were. She grabbed them, and a baggy fell out. It had a needle, a spoon with some white shit, and a lighter. I brought it to my mom and she freaked out, telling me to get out of her house, she hated me, blah blah. I sat on my window ledge (second story of government housing apartment) and considered suicide for the first time in my life.

I used to pee in a 2 liter to keep playing video games.

like, today?

>wake up to wind/rain on window middle of night
>house starts shaking
>sirens outside wtf?
>realize its a tornado siren
>freak out run down stairs house starts to shake
>get all the way into basement no one else in family is there
>run back upstairs and see sister running to basement
>grab her and pull her down stairs
>go back up to find parents house shaking to pieces roof flies off
>fall back down stairs and run to sister in corner
>sister screaming and shaking and crying as we sit in the corner
>lights go out wind throwing everything around upstairs floorboards start to shake
>push my sister forward and pull down her pjs cover her with my body
>push my limp cock inside her and pound her till it gets hard
>cum in like 15 seconds while laying on top of her
>pull out pull up her pjs and ride out the storm another 30 seconds.
>go upstairs whole house is gone parents are no where to be found
>orphaned and the next day she asks the state to be put in a different foster home than me
>never see her again.

my bf wanted an open relationship which i was cool with but i was too shy to do anything myself and didn't wanna fuck my friends, i recently made a dating profile and now im fucking this trashy guy with like a huge ten inch dick like once a week, this is the first time i fucked someone i wouldnt consider dating or even really hanging out with but it's alot of fun lmao

aside from sexual stuff, when i was waitressing i had forgot to put in a side order on a really busy night to a table of drunk assholes who kept changing what they wanted, the chef would get really angry if things go wrong with orders even if it wasn't my fault. i put in the order late and when i brought it out the table said they didn't want it any more. i was so stressed and didn't wanna get talked down to by the chef so instead of bringing it back boh so i flushed these brussels sprouts down the toilet secretly

Yeah man, it sucked. We dumped it after dark so no one else in the trailer park would see.

I do what I want.

you failed on the dubs part

same to second line

well now you lost your license

list and list of things

it's not really the most degenerate thing but i often really hate myself for constantly changing my opinion on people from one second to another. i have no idea why but i can't think of the good things when someone does something bad so i instantly begin to hate them. it's something i actually cannot control.

Pissing in his food. Throwing fire works and cat shit on him. I pissed in his shoes and he walked like 10 miles with no socks in them the next day. I was a kid but I still regret it. Lots of keks though.

That's not unusual.

Back in junior high I got sent to the principals office. She left for a few minutes and I took that change to jerk off in her chair, cum in her desk and wipe it off with some document.
A nigger pissed me off once. I followed him home and fucked his car with thermite.
Used to work electronics at Target. I manipulated our LP guys and stole about 10 grand worth of shit in one year of me being there. Eventually they caught some poor overnight fuck who stole a speaker and went on him for everything that I stole.
A guy ripped me off on eBay. I drove 6 hours to his house and fucked his electric meter and main water line.
One of the higher ups at the place I work at is a cunt. I found out where she lives and what she drives and loosened up her lug nuts at night.
My ex's friend was also a cunt coalburner. I front ended her newly leased Audi with my shit box and drove away.
Used to work electronics at Target. I manipulated our LP guys and stole about 15k worth of shit in one year of me being there. Eventually they caught some poor overnight fuck who stole a speaker and went on him for everything that I stole.
Me and a crazy girl I know where hanging out at the pier at like 3 am. A drunk nigger approached us and we pushed him off. The fall wasn't too bad so I'm sure he was fine.
I fap to incest.
And the list goes on and on.

Oh yeah? Check these.

I killed my neighbor's daughter and got away with it. Kinda regret it

it says here you're still eligible for being a faggot

Are you me?

I know that feel. God, I remember my baby sis bleeding from fucking diaper rash from not being changed. Felt so sorry for her. Fucking alcoholic mother. Now my sis is all grown and a meth addict. So fuck me for giving a shit.

Nice how to target story goes from 10k to 15k.

I'll keep trying til the day I die. I just love cocks so much!

I voted for trump

Mom is still a piece of shit. Siblings are too. Brother is 15 and on dope. Sister is 18 and NEET, dropped out at 15.

I'm doing pretty okay though. Married, 2 kids. I live in a shithole, but we're moving out of state in a few months so I'm not too worried.

story ?

Phillip?

I used to get sucked off by a friend's dad, lasted from when I was 13 to a few months after I turned 16. Was pretty regular and I enjoyed it so was sure that I must be gay.
It took me some growing up to realize that while I was at least a little flexible (since who doesn't like their dick sucked?) I wasn't into guys, haven't had any experiences with men since and it's been years.
It's also strange that it didn't dawn on me until later that he was technically molesting me, not sure why I didn't make the connection since we were drilled information on that in school.

your bf is a sad pathetic literal cuck. If I had a gf and she asked me that open relationship bullshit I would smack the fuck outta her.

It's hard to get ahead with no real parents or family. Kudos for not bringing that shit to your own kids. I wish you well user.

oh man this is awkward

Nah

visited this board.
and Sup Forums.

Chuckled, must have been thrilling to get away with it too. Sorry for your loss though

I was addicted to RuneScape gambling than duel arena for 5 years.

The only truly degenerate thing I have ever done was a SOLO panty raid during college. this was an an apartment complex and not a dorm.

I don't know why i did it, i actually had no idea what my female neighbor even looked like, i just knew she wasnt home and she didnt lock her door for whatever reason. i think i discovered that by mistake when i mistakenly entered her room instead of mine one night. either way one day i just walked in, took a nightgown and left.

i guess i was just that lonely.