Like it says - need to get over the ex of 7 years. loved the shit out of her but fucked it up through being a dick. NC...

Like it says - need to get over the ex of 7 years. loved the shit out of her but fucked it up through being a dick. NC, and it sucks.

Right there with you, OP. Except it was 4 years and the military fucked it all up...

Stop being a dick you faggot

Too late retard.

If anyone wants to share their gf or wife on kik hit me up.

RictenB91

Maybe you didn't notice that I no longer have a GF. Last thing I want to do right now is share somethign I don't have.

Not one of those - you were deployed and she fucked around - shits I hope... that blows.

It was the other way around, kinda. She just lost her trust for me and thought I was fucking prostitutes. It got so bad that I ended it. Last thing I needed on top of everything else.

FACT YOU CAN GET HER BACK. Lots of posers but I once got a girl back by introducing mild fart play and sniff games. You have to explore together slowly at first. No kidding.

Ah yeah - were you deployed? Sorry to say but she was prob fucking someone and felt guilty, but used any excuse she could to make it your fault. Seen it a million times. I don't know you or her, but that's what it sounds like to me.... unless you gave her real good reason to think you were fucking hoes.

FACT 2. be gentle and go slow. Show interest in her bathroom habits and gently suggest joining in

You could kill yourself. You could be a man.
Your choice, anything in between is faggotsville...

Too late though - NC (No Contact) means we don't even talk. If I could dutch oven her, I would...

FACT3 don't listen to posers. Introduce mild fart play by "accident " at first.

I was her first, and she was literally so in love with me lol. It was her shitbag friends. Trust me I've seen what the cheaters look like and she wasn't one

Sounds like a fun troll to me

Well, the man part is no problem. I was too big for her anyway. Guess I'll try the kill yourself idea. Thanks for that. It's all becuase you told me to do it. Bye.

NC. FACT4!!!!!! GET OVER HER BY playing mild fart games with new gurl. Ask about bowel movements. Color and smell. Go slow tho.

and yes I was "deployed". It was Korea so it doesn't count as a real deployment.

Fetish much?

When you were with gf, did you sn8ff asshole? fact. Girls like it more than u realize.

See ya user, another weak link in the genetic chain hits the dust

Still away from her for a time. Don't beat yoursefl up about it. Like I said, I've seen way to many girls slip, and then try to blame the dude for shit that never happened... Even if one time you didn't pick up the call, she'll blame you for cheating on her. It's her out.

NC where? Gimmie her name so I can be her rebound op.

If you didn't sniff the nasty she may have bugged out 4 that reason alone. FACT. WOMEN love when a man whiffs the fart valve.

Yeah and that's why I ended that shit. Couldn't deal with the constant bickering. Korea is the place to go to lose your marriage/relationship

You do know that some chick just got prison time for telling some dude he should kill himself, right... and you think that because you do it on Sup Forums means no one will find you? weak link is right....

I whiff my gf b-hole all the time. FACT it can save things if you go slow and introduce the grittier stuff later. Like funky chunky whatever.

NC = No Contact.

Or Rotherham

Assuming you mean South, and not North.

FACT AND PLEASE PAY ATTENTION. I am guessing no fart play? Usually the case. A girl appreciate a man who likes her bum. I sneak in bathroom after gf shits and fap while marinating in her personal aroma.

Yeah right on the border. I was training a little north of Paju most of the time.

Yep. And no, just know you're trolling me as much as I'm trolling you.

> Goot Teen Sex day ! Teens sites collection'

At the very least, you fucks have proven somethign to me - all I need to do is go outside, and I'll get laid. That'll help me forget about everything. I know it will happen becuase I have at least 4 legs up on you. 1 - I'm not 12. 2 - I don't live in a basement, mom's or otherwise. 3 - my dick is bigger. 4 - I make more than you. 5- I can count. 6 - I'm better looking. It's only 8PM here, later - I'll send you all pussy pics in an hour or less. (N Korea guy - you seem all right. that's not meant for you. Thanks for your service, no matter how shit it ended up being for your personal life.)

Going through something similar.

I broke up with her because we were not getting along and she was constantly talking Down to me. She said she can't change so make a desicion. So I ended it.

And I realized a few months later I could have worked it out. She wanted me so bad and i kept turning her down because she was so desperate and it turned MeV off for some reason. I just asked for some space. She finally gave me asome after 3 months and when I came to my senses, she started seeing someone else.

I still talk to her though and we still tell each other we love each other. We keep ending up kissing but everyone keeps telling her to let me go and on with rebound.

She hates his guts and I don't know anyone who likes him. He showed up a at Her place last week after a NOT wanting to hang out with him. She told him to leave after 15 minutes and asked me to come over. Just hung out and held each other.

He broke up with her and she doesn't care. I don't know if she's ready to try again, but our lives are incomplete without each other.

I love this girl to death and no one is attractive to me. I will marry her and i don't care how long I have to wait.

And I say this because NC isn't for everyone. Every situation is different. If you know her, you will know what she needs from you. Change the things she had a problem with, take care of yourself, and be happy. No begging. She'll be more attracted to you when you realize you'll be ok without her. You can't rely on someone because you WILL take them for granted.

In your case, change. In time you will contact her in a few months to a year (when you feel good about yourself again). She'll be surprised you're doing so well. Can't talk to her online? Write a letter saying you were just wondering how things are because something reminded you of how much she liked blah blah blah. We should catch up some time all that. Take it slow if she wants to move on.

If it doesn't work, you're already ok with yourself and you can move on.

Wants to meet up*

Just my situation would have suffered fr NC.

FACT. YOU WILL GET OVER HER BROTHER. Sniff asshole next time though. trust me man. I'm diamond right now.

Post nudes at least

Ok fuck it! I'll say it. FACT I have an asshole fetish.

When u were with her, u ever smell her shit?

You suck. Of course I'm better without her. only you would need to force yourself to believe that you're better without someone. loser.

We lived together. We would shit in front of each other - sort of goes along with being older than 12.

same

we were together for 4 years. she broke up with me so she could be alone and work on herself.

lived together for 3 and a half.

been almost a year and i think about her everyday and i miss her so much

Nice. Do tell more...

That's not your ex you are a liar

I am interested in this shitting in front of each other talk. I'm 38. Never shit in front but I do far to smell. C'mon moar

FAP TO SMELL. auto correct. Damn it to. Fucking heck.

38? You live with someone? You only have one bathroom and someone needs to shower and someone needs to shit... do the math.

Hey OP. Lighten up. In my house we're a little more civilized.

Yea its mine lol I love that he posted her for this though

So described the smell. Go on...

OP seems hostile. Gf left to get away from miserable douchebag prick.

You're right, not my ex. Just some Hoe I banged while her BF thought she was at work. I think she sent him that exact pic too.

Damn - you're good. What numbers should I play on lotto?

Ok about the shit.......you were going to describe odor...

No, if you're referring to going NC, than you're obviously not over her. Complaining about going NC implies that you hope to be with her.
The point is that if you're here to complain about NC, you don't believe you're going to be ok.

Some people make their lives all about their partner so when they leave, they now end up clinging onto that. I'm not talking about myself and I don't know OPs situation and the details. 7 years is a long time and I can only imagine how rough it is when your life is SO intertwined.

Most advice is bullshit. So I gave mine. Ask for it, fallow it, or go with your instincts since doing that kept the relationship going right?

OP, why u butthurt??? NC/ restraining order most likely. Seems like a hot head. Hope he likes fappin.

The smell?

NC was not my choice, but trying hard to respect it. I fall hard for girls - I hook up with randoms, and I fall in deep fucking love. Hardly a middle ground for me. Correct that 7 years is a long time, and everything in my life right now has much to do with our life together. We moved cross country with each other, so all our friends are "OUR" friends, but they like her more. Maybe I am a douche, as others have pointed out. I have little here on my own without her, but for my job. It's a great fucking job that I can not move away from. Hard to move beyond being reminded of HER literally everywhere I go and everything I do. Trying hard, but even trying to meet new girls means I have to watch out for if they know her - she is somewhat local famous - the girls I am in to, tend to know of her...Girls that know nothing of her are plain jane to me, and I'm not interested in the accounting stories they tell me.

Find a girl with a similar rectum.

Additionally - no, I'm not "Over her" because I can't seem to escape her. Try hard to forget about her, and then some random ho asks if I want to go see a show... and guess who is in the fucking show....

Some gay shit here. Boo boo. Omg why are dudes fags now? Grow some nuts homo.

You ever sniff her shitter?

Femanon here. Just ended a 8 year relationship because he lied about the engagement ring, emotionally abused me, joined the military and doesn't give a fuck about me. I know your struggle. How old are you user?

Shes a whore. Move on Brennan

Femanon, describe rectum.

Go to therapy, you stupid nigger. Why would you come to Sup Forums for help with this instead of a professional?

Very tight.

Mainly because it helps me to be able to laugh at the advice of people like you that have never had a girl even look at them, let alone fuck them twice a day for 7 years... thanks.

OP - " I can't seem to escape her. " .......lol.

Femanon, I bet it's small.

Men are gay now. Some serious faggotry here. Find new ho. Nuff said homo.