Daily reminder if your screen is less than 65 inches you are not experiencing the film

daily reminder if your screen is less than 65 inches you are not experiencing the film

I just hold my phone really close to my face and it's just as good

daily reminder if your penis is less than 65 inches you are not experiencing sex

>What is pixel density

This in a dark room with a pair of Beats is just as good as a theater.

What is a Sup Forums approved way to watch kino?
I want to watch lots of films but am reluctant to because my living room is not that cumfy so I don't feel like I'm getting the best experience

4k is a must

YIFY version on your phone

>with a pair of Beats

1. 85 Inch 4k TV
2. Surround Sound and Subwoofer of your choice
3. Comfy couch
4. Dark room

I honestly can't go back to watching kinographies on a screen, VR all the way

>can't lay down

DROPPED

I want to get a really nice TV, but I'm intimidated by the fact that my TV will be obsolete by the time I get it hooked up.

The best way is to have a professional calibrate your TV. The settings are always terrible out of the box. There are people who come in with equipment to adjust your TV perfectly so that the brightness, contrast, and color temperature are exactly the way the director intended. You can get calibration disks that will help you get close enough, but you need to pay someone if you want it to be perfect.

>move chair closer to 28 inch tv
>get same experience

enjoy wasting a years salary on that monstrosity

I use my old telefunken for pure kino

4k is the end game. 35mm is 6k IMAX is 4k it won't go any higher.

>He hasn't had doctors surgically wire the video input directly into his optic nerve

lol I can't sit UP

enjoy your ambulatory movement plebs

>I'll never be able to watch 35mm films digitally the way they're meant to be seen
>Ever

>I want to get a really nice TV, but I'm intimidated by the fact that my TV will be obsolete by the time I get it hooked up.

Get a decent FALD set like the Vizio P series now, and plan to replace it in 5-6 years when they work the kinks out with OLED sets and they come down in price.

>there are people on Sup Forums who have never seen a movie projected from actual film

Why don't you buy a film projector and film reels like Tarantino?

>enjoy wasting a years salary on that monstrosity
My 65" 4K Samsung cost less than half a months pay for me. Stay poor pleb.

My setup is a Sony 32" with Logitech LS21 speakers.

Anything more than this would be a waste.