What are your hopes for Bjork's new album?

What are your hopes for Bjork's new album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daSid6Lh9Vs
pitchfork.com/news/63984-bjork-and-arca-at-work-on-new-bjork-album/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That it is very good and happy.

trap flavored beats and features by famous rappers

I really just want a techno album. Doubt that will happen but one can dream. Vulnicura was a let down tbqh

just imagine björk singing over stuff like this
youtube.com/watch?v=daSid6Lh9Vs

Something exciting. Music has been really boring this year in my opinion so I'm hoping for something that's fun and interests me.

Wow that was a great track. Thanks for sharing that user.

I just want more delicious sound design from arca and sultry string arrangements from bjork

>techno

please god no

i really hate Arca desu, he's just not good. Hope they don't work togethr again

That it comes with some music videos with THICC malky mumy tities

This new album is essentially a collaboration between them. Vulnicura had the arrangements down before he came aboard, new album was written by both of them from the ground up.

where did you read this? We don't even have a title or release date yet and the only information she's released is that this is another "falling in love" album like Vespertine was

become married to bork

I hope it comes out very, very soon

pitchfork.com/news/63984-bjork-and-arca-at-work-on-new-bjork-album/

mother fucker

So it's essentially going to sound like Vulnicura part 2 with the one trick pony Arca

fuck me

I'm sure bjork's worked more on it that arca, otherwise it would be a collaboration album not a bjork album.

A music video where she gets her minge out

upbeat, electronic, full of energy, fast paced, pretty - something like Post would be amazing desu

sometimes i'm wishin that my dick had gopro

I hope it playes a note.

That there's no """sociopolitical commentary"""

I hope it's happy for her sake, Vulnicura sounds like Bjork in pain and alone

I also really liked Vulnicura so if I'm being selfish I hope it's like that

Needs to be something upbeat and fun. Vulnicura was such a bore.

As little of Arca as possible

I want Thom yorke to sing with her again

I kinda want some songs that sound like kokomo by the beach boys.

Mfw new Bork ablum

I think he meant like Debut/Post's more electronic tracks.

I wish Björk would still do slutty photoshoots.

No luck in that department, by the looks of it it's gonna be Vespertine 2.0

I'm hoping there's a collab with Gordon Lightfiot 2bh

Vespertine 2

Homogenic 2

I think byork is going to see these comments, because she's Bjork.so: hey Bjork! I'm a big fan! You do you kay? Lord with.

hello ,bjőrk here.. yes haha thank u for being a fan!!! im good thanks, sooooo excited about this album to share with you!!! hope u like it ;)

It does seem like it’s going to be this actually

I tend to like Bjork more when with a darker sound like on Medulla or Vulnicura. Based on her own observations about Vulnicura, my hopes aren't too high about the next one being a favorite of mine. She's aired out the dirty laundry and made a compelling record of it so she'd probably gonna do something more in the vein of Vespertine which I'm not as keen on. Wouldn't mind a return to Post form but Bjork hasn't been there in so long now that I'm not holding my breath.

i dont care what it sounds like i just want slutty lyrics about how much she loves dick again

Unironically I want something kind of like Volta.

Hopefully something that completely revolutionises music as we know it.

>she will never do something as experimental as Medulla again

thïcc

this but also her getting blacked

no, that might cause another fan to an hero

She banging niggers is just a meme, is it?

idk she's probably tried sex with a variety of men

Im waiting for her best album since Vespertine.

That's make a good music video. Very artistic, some kind of social commentary...

this, homogenic is her best album

She was dating Goldie which is part of the reason her stalker tried to kill her and then killed himself. She had already broken up with him when the guy decided to do it though.

This. I would like something like Homogenic or some MTV Unplugged like instruments based album

when is the video for the gate gonna drop?
tomorrow??

how long ago was the interview for Dazed taken?

Something chaotic would be cool

The interview was in June, she played them an unfinished version of the album, they were like the first people to hear it outside of her and Arca.

We don’t know when the video will be out, unfortunately, hopefully tomorrow!

LEAK WHEN???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don’t think she wants another Vulnicura situation where the leak a few days after announcement messed up all her promo plans.

She says ‘very soon’ yet no release date on the pre-orders. Could be wrong but I think it’ll release within days. She’s said before she doesn’t like the wait between announcement and release as well.

I hope she goes back to writing memorable vocal melodies like on her first four albums.

Im predicting a two weeks from know. But who knows, a bit weird that she didn't announced the name or cover. But it's Bjork, and Bjork always surprises

M O N D A Y
O
N
D
A
Y

In the Dazed article they said they were played a very melodic “straightforward” song which is about her and Arca but she wasn’t sure if it was going to be on the final album, really hope it is

Hope the album is great. Im convinced she can release another classic album like her first 4.

thats kind of a bummer but i listened to stonemilker which they linked at the bottom and cried so good times.

It didn't even just mess up promo plans, the leak wasn't even finished. So they figured they would rather make sure people don't listen to the unfinished version as much as possible even if it screwed all their other plans up. I'm not entirely against leaking but it's an entirely different story when you're leaking in progress stuff or old stuff (unless it's something where what was intended was never released at all).