Euros trash American cars

>euros trash American cars
>Ford is the best selling brand in Britian and is popular across yurop

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Focus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Falcon_(Australia)
youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_of_Europe
lexus.com/?gclid=CIih7bjt0NMCFewAfwodrQsFfQ&gclsrc=ds
translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.motor.no/artikler/de-25-mest-populare-bilene-i-2016
youtube.com/watch?v=P41DSUmyzIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Dacia

WE

England is the least European country near that continent. Why are you sperging? We all know that Volkswagen is the superior choice

>Andorra

Volkswagena are the most generic boring boxes I have ever seen

that is why they are called volkswagen,
volk = common people
wagen = car

They can handle a beating, they aren't over priced, they usually have a decent amount of space in the trunk, and their historic hippy vans are the epitome of freedom in the US

This. They are meant to be available and functional.

That car may be beautiful, it is still generic. All types of cars look the same now. I don't know if it is the aerodynamics or the safety issues that restrict creativity or simply constructors not wanting to take risks and copying what's popular to make money.

Seat is basically just Audi variants at this point.
Also most of Spain buys french AFAIK. We have loads of Renault and Citröen factories.

which european brands have the best electric cars?

had one
it was a good car

Bmw

I am a greek

fords and chev look nice but are shit quality japanese cars are best dont care about looks unless im buying sport car

DACIA
A
C
I
A

This. At least muscle cars have character. Most modern cars are soulless.

Britain isn't Europe.

also
>Ukraine
>ZAZ

Do they even produce anything at all these days?

Britain is more american than european at this point

Europe doesn't even like Russia

Russians don't even like Russia.

Is a Lada a good off road car?

lada is trash

fuck them. they always attacked and tried to conquer us. and even these days they're pressuring us with sanctions with the help of their american masters of course.

Who cares? We don't live in some sort of Fukuyama's utopia.

>we wuz good boiz we dindu nuffin
Sorry Vlad, only we get to start proxy wars.

seat Ibiza is really popular car here

Whats wrong with Dacia? Cheap af and reliable.
I love muh Duster

Ford sells different models depending on the market they're in. Take a look at the Ford Focus NA models vs what they have in Europe and Oceania - They're a completely different styling, and are adapted to the local market. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Focus

The most popular Ford sold here isn't sold in Europe or America. It's practically a different brand overseas, even if it's American owned
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Falcon_(Australia)

Get a Landrover or a Toyota desu.

Thank you Bulgaria
You are our best friend
You are the legend
You are pain release

>Thank you Bulgaria
>You are our best friend
>You are the legend
>You are pain release

or just dirt poor and not able to afford a decent car

youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg

Ford USA and Ford Europe have pretty much nothing in common, their cars don't even look alike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_of_Europe

not biased :3 but the Combi RS is a beaut

What car should I get lads?
I wanna go camping and do more outdoors shit

Poor shit-holes = Dacia
Strong economies = German
In spain and italy we just drive our own thing.

Fun fact: SEAT and FIAT had close ties due to the cooperation agreement "FIAT-SEAT" and shared designs back and forth since 1957 to 1980.

SEAT was a company created by the spanish government so for their start, they went to the italians for help and in 1957 started selling the italian-designed "Seat 600" wich was a hit in both countries and the symbol of the Spanish Miracle.

We love you bros

are there any companies that still make a car with no computers or any of that shit in it? I don't even want power windows.

Lada

I would recommend you a SEAT PANDA, the boxy one

>don't even want power windows.
probably extreme budget brands like Dacia have something for you.
just buy a trusty old mercedes from the 80's or 90's
reliable, easy to repair, no electronics
or get a Ford T if you dont want electricity at all :^)

buy more japanese cars

Make them prettier

but they already are pretty
lexus.com/?gclid=CIih7bjt0NMCFewAfwodrQsFfQ&gclsrc=ds

I'm pretty sure that's faggotty Ford Focuses not 4x4s

Ford isn't only an US brand. The german daughter Ford-Werke GmbH was founded in 1925. Ford Trucks fought the war on both sides. Then they merged with the british division in the 60s.
If you buy a Ford in europe, you will get a german or at least european car. Design and build quality high above US standards.
Do you really think there is a significant market for american shity deathtraps in Europe? Let me say No.

Nah

>Only ford transit is popular in Europe
really make you think

Well user, European Ford is basically a whole different company compared to American Ford.

American Ford makes cars for Americans and European Ford makes cars for Europeans.

Seat made a lot of Fiat clones.

fun fact:
streets are common in europe.

There were two American cars in our top 25 most sold cars of 2016 list, and their sales declined by 49.2% (Tesla Model S) and 32.7% (Ford Mondeo)

translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.motor.no/artikler/de-25-mest-populare-bilene-i-2016

>muh volvo
I had hoped at least the Finnish would have fallen for our meme

American cars were awesome!
Until 1965

Volvo used to make the most american-looking cars in europe. I like those boxy shapes.

Think I might by a Mitsubishi Outlander Sport this year. What do you lads think?

*roads
Im never comfortable on those kind of high cars
Are you actually gonna go off-road or just gonna go on mountain roads ?
I'd recommend you a saloon or hatchbag with decent suspension and high enough body to avoid mountain roads touching it.

>they always attacked and tried to conquer us
Yes, like Poland and Finland in 1939, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania in 1940, all of eastern Europe during the rest of the second world war, Georgia in 2008 and Ukraine in 2014. No, wait... I got that mixed up. That was you attacking and annexing territory from other European countries, not the other way around. Gee, it's almost like Russia is the one that is always attacking European countries for flimsy made up reasons and then feigning outrage at the Europeans trying to defend themselves.

>not driving a seat ibiza

arabs loves seats

>driving a poorman's chad car

Leon > Ibiza
That goes for the cities too.

Right? Wtf is up with that.

golf 2 > all

fords are homosexual.
pic rel is a cool american car though

>SEAT was a company created by the spanish government so for their start, they went to the italians for help and in 1957 started selling the italian-designed "Seat 600" wich was a hit in both countries and the symbol of the Spanish Miracle.
this, thank you Italy

check this m8 , this Model is from 1990

Cars in Turkgay:
>senpai car
doblo: semi-"commercial" AKA can fit fat dudes, big family plus a kebab set for picnic
>cool boi car
tofaş shitboxes: riced/modded/tuned to extreme of course
documentary about it: youtube.com/watch?v=P41DSUmyzIE

s/senpai/family/

This

Lanos, Aveo and Forza

nah, it's opels

Might be down to that Ford cars in Europe are better than their American counterparts.

I think it's the Fiesta which is the best selling car in the UK, has been for years. Vauxhall Corsa is usually second.

>In spain and italy we just drive our own thing.
did not work out that well

SEAT is part of VW now and Fiat is more like, "fix it again, tony"

we wuz dacianz n SHEEEITTTT

Volvos are too expensive for common finnish people, also "only old people drive Volvo" might still be a thing.

I knew a German who until he was 20 thought Ford was a German company. He wasn't the brightest to be honest.

Ich dachte ja
> Fünf Insassen, alle tot.

It is a global network of companies. A (big) Part of it is german.
The most american thing of it is the name Ford (desu).

I am a japanese

Is Skoda Czech, German or both?

Really makes you think what the source of that map is

Pepiks should buy back Skoda from their German masters

>euros trash American cars
>American cars

You do know the Fords for Europe (and some for the US) are designed, engineered and build here and have not much in common with American Fords, right?

>UK Divison Ford >>> American Ford

Nigga the Ford GT and Cobra are from there.

My dad just bought one, well priced and drives well

>Georgia in 2008
FFS Swen, do your homework for once.

Vladimiroslavovic, you really shouldn't trust your government media on things like these.

romania,bulgaria and moldova used to be dacian land

im sure you get all your news from russia today too right

>V4

:)

DAS RITE

Good work Greece, don't let the germs coerce you into buying their cars using their austerity measures

rimac

Fords sold here aren't Fords as you're thinking of them. I would be surprised if people bought anything other than Focuses and Capris outside of commercial vehicles.

>that Lada logo
WE WUZ VIKINGZ N SHIEEET

Volkswagen is literally German Ford