Hey Sup Forums, i am literally contemplating suicide right now...

hey Sup Forums, i am literally contemplating suicide right now. any methods without it being painful and not involving a gun?

Just decide to give up caring. Start smoking, start drinking really heavy. Make bad choices, any that come to your mind. Bust up your body, stop eating. Wake up in an alley. Get in a fight with a guy in line at the liquor store. Break shit. You'll either die, or find a new lease on life. That's what I would and do do.

why bother doing it by your own hand, humanity is totally fucked anyway?

i just need instant release. i've already tried drinking and smoking and the next day when im sober or not high i realize it'll never last. i just want to die.

Research Helium exit bags. Otherwise it's gonna hurt in one way or another.

Piss in a bottle of Ammoniathe gas will kill you

HALO user

SUDO PYTHON3 user_ROOT-UPGRADE

!!! RUNNING IT RIGHT NOW

Now here's the guy who really needs to die.

thanks, i appreciate your help. i'm just too lazy to go down to the local store and get rope or anything to do a noose.

if i do commit myself to ending it all if nothing goes well in the next 3-5 days ill prob end up giving away my money.

piss off an entire fandom
it'll be fast and you won't even feel the pain because of how fast it'll be

>any methods without it being painful and not involving a gun?

Gee, this hasn't been posted 325 times this week already...

Make sure all your shit is in order before you go. Don't leave your family to clean shit up after you.

pills

sorry i don't go on Sup Forums too often lol

i understand what im doing is a selfish act but i might as well just do something out of kindness for them. im going to make a will or something and im going to give my brother money for some of the stuff he wants and all my computer shit.

Deleted the guide because of a red pill i forgot.

>Dont anhero, its what ((they)) want

Wipe your hardrive and write a note explaining yourself, you owe the people who care about you that much.

Then this is not an actual suicide thread and I encourage you to an hero as soon as possible you worthless piece of shit. Your family doesn't love you, your friends don't love you, and neither does society.

lol

dont do it

Just do it already nobody gives a fuck but you or you wouldn't post this shit all the time

When your suicidal why not hunt down ISIS or kill some Christians if you die its a win win

Please don't encourage this retard with delusional dreams of accomplishing something great. He posted a thread asking for the most painless method and when someone gave him the best response he said he's too lazy. This is now officially an attention whore thread where we encourage OP to an hero in the hopes he actually does.

>any methods without it being painful and not involving a gun?

OMG IT'S THE 326TH TIME THIS THREAD HAS BEEN POSTED THIS WEEK

>helium tank 30$
>bag on head 2$
>cost of your life? Priceless$$
>have fun during your trip to hell
Inb4 helium is indistinguishable from oxygen you pass out and die painless

Helium is very easily distinguished from oxygen. Usually oxygen make body keep metabolize. Helium does not and body dies instead.

O.p is also FAGGOT. You came to Sup Forums to ask for a shred of humanity.

The body does not sense that it's without oxygen. You do not suffocate you simply pass out and die.

Inb4
>o.p wastes his young life
>he isn't in the pursuit of knowledge
>he isn't in the pursuit of happiness
>he isn't trying to make the world a better place
>he is even too stupid to know basic human biology to kill himself
>he asked 4 chan.

Delete this thread seriously mods.
>I don't care if he dies
>muh free will
>o.p can do what he wants.