12 year old girl hangs herself, thoughts?

12 year old girl hangs herself, thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefrt.com/12-year-old-girl-commits-suicide-on-facebook-live-graphic-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=WZ8tzjLndZs
youtube.com/watch?v=oE_g1POq4_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not really.

Video was gold m8

Nope, not really.

How does one hang a thought?

TITS or GTFO

Does violating her body make you a both a pedophile and a necrophiliac?

I wish I coulda smashed before the necklace incident

Anyone want the video link? shit was crazy. I'm pretty she tries to kick her way over to the stand she kicked down.

>before

What a waste

she is above the age of 10 and in puberty, it would be hebophile

Yes

what was the main reason? depression?

Or during, that's hot too

go for it

She reminds me of a young Gianna Michaels

old news

12 year old girl got more balls than me

Why do i hear now bout that
Any sauce?

Here's the video dudes.

its Hanged not Hangs.
she didnt hang herself twice asshole

Hot video.

I was gonn watch but then I saw it was 19 minutes, anyone got a webm of the action?

present tense, reflecting it's a current event.

Asshole.

She had no chance. Her mom was on drugs, bringing home random guys, living in a dirty trailer with holes in the floor, abused...she had no chance.

webm plox

skip to second video skip to 2 minutes in, you're welcome.

Yeah, and a really shitty family life.

She killed herself over dudes, actually 2 of em, and was like "sorry i'm a whore"

no that's not the real reason though. Her life was fucking awful.

Did you watch her videos?

How does one not understand the concept of a comma?

If only more people were like her.

I watched a little of them, It literally made me cringe because she wasn't processing anything. She immediately went to the most extreme measures for attention and didn't really consider what death was/ or was gonna be.

Meme answer: Sweet brah, where is the vid?
Human answer: I feel bad for the friends and family. They must be upset.

Where to find them

Link is in thread look.
An actual human capable of feels.. Well sir.. you need to go to reddit.

Oh i tought there were more

I know this is old news but that's fucked
I hate when people say "you've got your whole life ahead of you, you're only _____" but I have to admit 12 is a little young
This could've been prevented possibly

They used to be on youtube, not sure where they are now.

Watch the one where her mom bitches at her for using her makeup or something. It's seriously sad. This girl was completely fucked from the beginning.

>vertical camera
How could anyone sit through this? Disgusting

Last post from OP, the thing that got me the most was she live streamed it, so her phone not even a minute after she did it was going ape shit, she kept getting call after call after call, i couldn't imagine a situation like this.. Enjoy your night and don't forget to watch CONNER THE NOTORIOUS MCGREGGOR AND FLOYD MONEY MAYWEATHER Tomorrow night!

Sweet sweet Dolly

I'm gonna be busy sorry, I can't watch it. Plus fuck pay per view. Life goes on.

here's one of them: youtube.com/watch?v=WZ8tzjLndZs

You guys read the comments of the new article?
>this video should be taken down
>you guys are partly responsible
>take it down before some girl sees it and tries the same
Fucking disgusting pussies, I wish they would do the same and neck themselves. I honestly felt more cringe from the comments then the actual video

Good luck in your fight OP

Oh wow thanks for finding it

Share that link pls

>thefrt.com/12-year-old-girl-commits-suicide-on-facebook-live-graphic-video/
that was a pretty good noose, she passes out in like 10 20 secs

She looks so much like the he will not divide us zombie

scroll up

******VIDEO LINK*******
WARNING LAST POST FROM OP LEGIT THIS TIME, VERY GRAPHIC WATCH BOTH VIDEOS TO UNDERSTAND.

you are so tough man how can i be you

yeah dont have a jew ran degenerate society out to kill itself

This link has the videos and the best content.

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/itzdolly-heartbreaking-video-shows-12-year-old-katelyn-nicole-davis-hang-herself.4715/

+1 from OP, will confirm death addict does have the best gore but they like to censor quite a bit.

This happened months ago all you newfags need to fuck off

A shame. Can't help but think if this wasn't the age of social media and all that garbage it would've never happened. Facebook etc is horrible.

/thread

They should call rape making love.

I guess the sadest thing about this is how desensitized you have become... I was kind of lucky... I saw faces of death at age 13, I also discovered the internet around the same time but the internet didnt manifest itself yet.

that gross video shook me... watching real death hit me hard.... for at least a month I tried to reconcile life.

now kids are shown that at younger ages, even more brutal than I saw.

so before you say fuck off old man *im 33* its true... these images aren't meaningless..... it hurts you. I promise you it hurts you.

chose to view other things... and I guess if you're unsure but Im getting your attention,,, heed it.

stop viewing nasty things... yes they happen and although I am mostly desensitized from disgusting videos.. Ill watch some for information not affirmation.... for instance tonight I saw that video a guy splatted on the ground in NYC like a water baloon,,, I knew I wouldnt like it... and ive chosen to hold life above hating life. You must appreciate life.... its all amazing and the beautiful thing about it is you can chose to appreciate it at any time.

call me whatever... I can control my emotions, I can have lucid dreams on command, I can change my chemical reactions in my brain as I wish... so can you if you cared about yourself....

my thoughts on this girl is I wish I could have sat down and changed her life with one simple conversation.... because I was on the border of suicide and progress and I found a just reason to go on that was selfish. Not including my kids *although it plays a part* the ultimate logic was a selfish challenge.

I talked my sister in law out of killing herself when she was 14. She felt ugly because a guy she really liked rejected her out of hand. I convinced her he wasn't worth it, but I had to get really personal with her. 28 years later she's married with two kids, 6 figure income, and 10 weeks vacation every year living in Sweden. The guy she wanted to end it all for, he's a registered sex offender. He turned my sister in law down because he only enjoyed toddlers. She still picks on me about giving in to her, she made it really difficult to say no.

blaming a social media instead of republicans . do the same thing hang urself mother fucker

"that gross video shook me... watching real death hit me hard.... for at least a month I tried to reconcile life."
>fucking newfag
have you ever been in a "rekt thread" that's where the real shit is

was she into eating andy sixx's creamy steamy log of shit?

Should have centered the camera better, or done something more interesting.

Not with a broken spinal cord she doesn't.

>muh Sup Forums is edgy meme
>muh go back to Plebbit meme
>muh complain about Redditors being special snowflakes, but demanding muh Sup Forums safe space meme
>muh an hero meme
We are so deep in the memes, that I don't know who is Reddit anymore.

calling me a newfag is like coming into a church and calling the pope an unaccomplished idiot.

I've been coming here since highschool... im 33.... please stop with the same embarrassing things...

newfag thrown at your elders? no sir... you're the newfag and newfags need to be taught... I am the teacther now. know your fucking place, or youll never be a teacher... youll just be a fucking consumer, and consumers are fucking stupid

>We are so deep in the memes, that I don't know who is Reddit anymore.
You are.

Don't care. Everyone dies sooner or later. She just checked out early. Shit happens. Not even trying to be edgy either. It's just a fact. We all die, some sooner than others. Most of us don't get to decide how we die, she did. Life goes on without her.. and one day, it will go on without you and me.

Can confirm. Am 30.

One of the best suicides I've seen

The most enlightened post here.

So she had a halfbreed shitskin who was a lover boy / "sexual predator".

fucking media will never say that loverboys are shitskina young girls dont even stand a chance youtube.com/watch?v=oE_g1POq4_Q

>unwilling to analyze the state of memes
Nah, you are Reddit.

>unwilling to analyze the state of memes
I don't know where you got this. That is, I don't know what subreddit taught you to read between the lines.

I like Sup Forums for the unpolitical correctness.. once you can see bullshit vs real..... its easy to navigate... I can find out anything I wish because I dont use my bias.... these children who have taken over a false sense of "hacker community" its easy to read.

im not challenging any hackers as they probably are capable of whatever they wish.. I understand their anger towards the wannabes who overwhelm these boards now.

But there is an honesty in Sup Forums I am attracted to. The grossness doesn't dissuade me. I learn about others through an honest anonymous way... trolls alike... I was a troll the first time I went on a friends AOL chatroom under his username,,, when he told me not to be rude. I still fucked with people.... Im an OT so beyond the fruit of laughing at wins.. that you realize they are losses. and drugs kinda help with that :D

The point of hanging is to break your neck

-1 retard .Better soon than later

Yeah?
I'm 42 and have been here since 2007--over9000. Don't preach to everyone here about what you 'think' you know about everyone else. Also, don't tell people what they should or should 'not' view. If this place bothers you, then maybe you have outgrown it, or perhaps you have become a normie that needs to stay on FB and sites like it.

If you goal is to 'persuade and teach' Sup Forums... then it is time for you to move on. There are tons of sites like FB, but not too many Sup Forumss. Let this site be what it is and preach to the choir there at FB. They'll all love you. Go away.

42 with the mind of a middle school child. Clearly someone went backwards.

>read between the lines
I don't know what subreddit taught you to ignore arguments and just throw around meaningless buzzwords.

You don't have an argument for me to ignore.

Natural selection doing its thing.

Death isn't the tragedy here, or in any death. Clearly we're all going to die one day. Your post is trash.

Facebook live is like THE place to livestream murder or suicide crime, oh my God. That Nigger that killed the old man on Easter, those black niggers that tortured a retarded kid, and now this. It's like a criminal's favorite place to live stream violence. Facebook is gonna really want something done about its new reputation as a violence streaming site

who cares shes dead

what kind of a life you need to have in order to kill yourself a AGE 12

my bet is someone raped her. Frequently.

> average young girl commits suicide
> omhg muh feels such trajedy can't be true so much to live fer!!!!!

> average young man commits suicide
> no comments from Sup Forums

Is this link also safe?

This board is mainly full of virgin males. That's it's core demographic. It also has underagefags.

What else did you expect?

lmao bro im 22 and ive been here since 2004 so fuck right off with that

i read zuckercorn is negotiating with pimple cream makers to put advertising on livestream selfkill videos

>my bet is someone raped her

lol
Nowadays millenials kill themselves for no fucking reason
My bet is she had "love" problems, whatever love means for a 12yo.

Theres a risk it'll turn you into a massive faggot like the rest of the thread