webmshare.com/YJ4Ow

>still tries to steal the bike

pero que vergazo!

el que le mandé a tu vieja con mi pedazo

go back to hispachan

nigger cowards they can't figth the whithe by their own

Fucking hell user.

>nigger detected

fuck off i live here, hispachan is for retarded niggers with cancer memes like (you)

kek

ok

Fucking niggers man
Whitey should have punched that short nigga as soon as the shirtless fell on the ground and boxed the little nigga into a corner

Well lemme bring my liberal sorry ass down there and protest against that racist white girl defending herself against 4 sasquatches...those poor black girls. Look at what trump did to them.

Yep all thug niggers are pussys

Would it be legally acceptable to open fire on the niggers in a situation like that

Carry a pocket knife to even the score, when they "jump" you and they will after the one on one start filleting then watch them all run pouring blood and screaming "dats a crazy white boi yo"...

Good question, the way the media is right now they will fry any white for any attack on a black. Id prefer a taser or mace for back up plan b and if that doesnt work plan c in a life threatening situation shoot. Never let anyone approach you if you have a gun, they can take it and shoot you with your own protection.

what ever happened to "the white don't win we all jump in"? we need a moon

The white struggle

It's lovely how they always have that mob mentality. Shows how much of a pussy they all are fighting alone.

Black people hurt my feelings

She's sleeping

>WE
>WUZ
>GAY
>N
>SHIET

have to wear a condom, because, you know, AIDS

I think I see the AIDS dripping out.

blacks hate a fair fight

And talking shit about black people on an anonymous forum isn't cowardly. Typical white bitch

That's why I carry a sharp ass knife ~2.5-3 inches. Can be used as good threat tool, or as a slashy slash tool.

What is he kicking?

Calm your floppy tits you basic bitch. If it was a 1v1 then he wouldn't be saying that, but since Kool and gang decided to try and hop in, AND STILL LOST, I think calling them pussies faggots is more than fair lmao
Also anyone got the web of the 1 dude who destroys a whole family of 3 twice?

what, the other white kids couldn't jump in?

you're pissed about nigs ganging up, i'm concerned that whites can't look out for their own kind.

If being racist on Sup Forums cowardly, then 90% of Sup Forums are cowards. At least its better than being subhuman shitskin.

Congrats, user. You legitimately rustled me with that one. RE2 is my favorite game, and this made me feel gross.

Again, congrats.

>black
>people
Pick one.

Checked.

So you just admitted to being cowardly. The loss of dignity from this admission should shut down your speech and cause you to do some soul searching, but I guess white brains don't work that way

We're only just now remembering how to. Previously, we had niggers to do everything for us.

because he could hold his own JUST fine. It was when the Niggers saw that their little pathetic friend was losing that they had to make an unfair advantage to even attempt to win (and they STILL LOST).

You are either a nigger, a newfag, a normalfag or an sjw. None of them are welcome here. Get out or face the racism/homophobia/sadism/pedophilia/autism/mysogenism. Its up to you faggot

i called them nigs tho

Its totally not like blacks use that word often. And they totally not call each other like that. Saying "nigger" doesn't automaticly change your argument (which is retarded)

you can't explain why you think it's retarded
you have no argument

Samefag
By the way, if you dont agree with our opinions, are annoyed by them, we are not forcing you to browse this thread, or even Sup Forums. If you left it would be better for you and us. Please listen to my advice, because if you continue doing what you are doing, only thing you'll get from it is more hate, you will get more annoyed, post more comments saying how cowardly and stupid us white people are and will get even more hate for it. Please, leave

So you are saying that white people are filled with hatred and whites ought to be exterminated? I'm glad you finally admit it

stop feeling threatened by me, it's pathetic.

why are you newfags falling for this shitty "durr im a nigger huehuehue" bait? He's obviously white if he can write on a keyboard

kek that was a zapper?

OK this is pretty crazy , This happened at my old highschool like 2 years ago. The white kid was calling all of them niggers prior to the fight so they wanted to fight him because of that. So they all attacked because he was being ignorant asf

> Ded.webm
Black Lives Splatter

This thread is so ignorant

>nigger

I fucking hate niggers, stinking bastards

Yeah no.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYlBT1d_GWo

Holy fucking kek I'm crying from this

>causing serious brain damage over a school fight
>????
>profit

Keep your liberal lies to yourself assfag.

Whoever Drew that is a genius

Post of the month

4v1 she still wins, nice
Better audition to faze

Not at all.
Their stupidity and cowardice disgusts me is all.

Nerve gas

Get out newfag

Hello you fucking nigger.
Everybody is sick of your assholery and stupidity. Prepare to be purged gorilla face.

You're insulting us anonymously too you stupid nigtard.

No we didn't.
They just picked cotton.

seems a broken statue user

Lmfao got his ass kicked