twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RIP in piece texas

Let's just shoot the hurricane

This

everyone engage

How big is this hurricane exactly?

Its a 3 but they say it's getting stronger

im not mad, all my ex's live there

Yes, fill it full of lead! It could cause it to die from the sudden change of density in the air

Does this look accurate, I dont know much about hurricanes

george strait?

Here is a pic of katrina for comparison

Yeah, it's cat 4 with 130 MPH sustained winds and 14 ft waves, last I checked.

pic related

wait, so everything is everything still bigger in texas?

abcnews.go.com/live/video/special-live-2?cid=HP_LB_HED

here's a livestream of a flag

JEFF
FFF

fffffff

HARVEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US LIVESTREAM UP FOR THE NEXT 4-8 DAYS

jeffs high as fuck
pscp
.tv/w/1zqJVRbdVkXJB

Category 4 land falling hurricanes in the US since 1960
2017 - Harvey
2004 - Charley
1989 - Hugo
1961- Carla
1960 - Donna

thx

is there a chance this will reach cat5?

no, its already on land

no

"The threat has prompted officials in at least one town to ask residents who stay behind to write their Social Security numbers on one of their arms in case. It will make identifying bodies easier."

>some user writes Sup Forums on his arm

All the Whataburgers are closed forever

Rockport, Texas, officials are advising residents who refuse to evacuate to write their names and Social Security number on a forearm, Mayor Pro Tem Patrick Rios told CNN. Rios said it will "help out first responders should they find a body."
-- The National Weather Service in Corpus Christi issued an extreme wind warning for portions of the Texas coast. "Widespread destructive winds of 115 to 145 mph will produce swaths of tornado-like damage," the agency said.
-- Texas' governor requested additional federal help with a presidential disaster declaration. The White House is considering the declaration.
-- President Donald Trump, who will visit the area next week, has signed a disaster declaration for the state.

Doesn't matter. The flooding will do a shitload of damage anyway

aaaand hes dead

Hurricanes run all the trash off the coast that can't rebuilt. Newer nicer people move in. It takes about 10 years for the cleansing to takes place

That was a scare tactic used in Galveston a few years back

incorrect
the people with money find another place.
the people who are poor stay in their condemned housing.
poor people don't have standards.

Blue Shed has a twitter account.
twitter.com/TheRealBlueShed

On fox news the reporter was literally standing in a foot and a half river of water flowing over the street.

Godspeed Texas, we'll catch you on the flip side

People in my town started taking shelter in hospitals. Since my moms a nurse I got a free pass to stay at her hospital

I'm in Texas and about to get rocked like a hurricane

not here in central texas

I would stay there and don't leave user, don't drive in this shit. Your car will get swept away

Don't drown, we'll come get you out when it stops raining

Does this mean we will actually get a decent amount of rain up here in Dallas instead of just cooking all summer and autumn like we usually do? Don't really see a downside.

pics or it didn't happen.
its been confirmed through their official Twitter account

Sitting three stories up in Kemah with a Mosin and a 24 pack of Modelo Negra, ready to pick off looters. This is why we live here baby!

uhhh when does this happen? I don't live in TX, I just want to get my popcorn ready.

Give it back to the Mexican, and say "thanks for nuttin' "

?
its been happening.

All of tonight

Fuck...I need to watch the news more

>Modelo

faggot spic

alligators are escaping the hurricane and crawling up to hide under peoples' cars. big surprises tomorrow.

Blame Donald Trump.
Seems to work for everything.

Shit I left my dog outside. Forgot to take him inside before I left

yes, because people will be wading to their flooded cars tomorrow

Fuck the piece of shit looters that go and steal from good people during a storm because they know that they'd rather be safe than at home, they are trespassing and deserve to be shot.

Good, fuck Texas

Most phony, holier-than-thou, pompous dipshits come from there.....or just straight up trash

Mexican Muslims likely already ate your dog.
#yourwelcome

im not getting out of bed just to drive to wataburger for a pic. besides i went to taco bell earlier

Corpus Christi mayor: lights are out, streetlights and trees all over the road, buildings collapsed, no power to call 911 or respond to jack shit. Pitch black

Good luck to the looters who are going to try and rob people in Texas

Only if they're shit though, cuz Racisum

shoulda went to bed early

Good time to take down statues.

Get your gun ready. Looters are coming

In Texas? Every motherfucker is armed, it'll be a bloodbath.

Damn straight, but they'll get more than they bargained for. This ain't New Orleans; We hold our own.

My dick, yeah

Good time to shoot at Antifa/BLM terrorists

Just shoot the white ones, cuz racisim

don't worry, Trump will pardon you.
capatcha related:
public playground

It's already happening closer to the coast. Nobody's home to blast them though.

kill everything that you can

Dude. All the big cities are blue. They state is barely red and won't be for long. We got this.

everything's bigger in texas

you're the first nigger getting shot

fuckers need to leave the city and move to the surrounding cities

It's absolutely a scare tactic. But a scare tactic can also be legitimately the best option for idiots who don't heed mandatory evac orders. It saves a lot of time and effort identifying dead bodies, time much better spent aiding the living, or doing cleanup, or the thousand other things that need doing when big storms roll out.

Good luck finding anyone on hwy 59 to try to loot. And good luck finding anything to loot from Rockport north other than an HEB

That's good.

I'd hate for someone else to get shot for acting the fool

>terrorists
just shut the fuck up

As soon as he is done pardoning people for misdemeanors they haven't even been sentenced for yet Trump will get right on making a plan. You watch.
I think he has ADHD or something

pls b real

Stand ur ground, Texas......don't let the libtard hurricane win!

I killed one once in Iraq
They're all the same and they bleed the same fucking blood, bitch

You shut the fuck up

yeah,blm doesnt decapitate people on camera dumbfuck

so YOU shut the fuck up

The DNC, and the Clinton foundation has collected $60 million to help you Texas. Expect you $50.00 Gift card in 6 to 8 weeks.
#notlikeHattie

Then insurance will cover it. Funny story, after Katrina the clean up crews stole shit from the dorms at Tulane. Also during it the police themselves we're looting.

No one cares. It's just stuff. Happy it it was going to be ruined if left in place anyway. So much mold.

No you're right, they shoot cops

>Implying a little wind could fuck with Texas
Now if it were a light frost, that would be a different story.

Is it true there's nothing but steers and queers in texas?

what what does that have to do with the topic on hand?
33,000 emails!

And the Klan has never killed cops? If you're going to start shooting entire groups of people because someone in their ranks does that shit, start there. Work your way through native American tribes up to BLM. Google it.

yeah when did that happen like once by some crazy fuckers?

yes you nigger

Black cops, hispanic cops, white cops, asian cops (one of the 2 cops killed at point blank range in NYC), doesn't matter. BLM loves murdering cops, that's why they're terrorists.

90s country is the jam

Plus this. newsone.com/3480513/majority-of-police-killed-in-2016-shot-by-white-men/

People be crazy. Still let's arrest the ones who assault people and throw stones... Wait. We already do that.