Cheating thread

Cheating thread.

Post if you've cheated or fucked someone else's wife/girlfriend/fiance.

As always OC pics welcome. No cuckfag shit

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/_/search/image/_-bHE1f9XLX0cCpj2dKB8g/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not yet

More of this chick

Search the archive. There is a lot and it's awesome. That's the only one of her I have on my phone otherwise I'd post all of it.

Married co-worker has major hots for me. I finally gave in to her advances, and have been filling her pussy with my cum every chance she gets for 6 months now.

Nicely done. Any pics?

I want to but just keep "planning it" like a fucking creep

Fucked this one girl for a year on at least a weekly basis, basically every time her boyfriend went to work. Turns out she liked sex more than she thought, she became a huge cumslut, started loving anal and getting her throat fucked. Rapeplay was also a thing, but I'm not very god with that. She also didn't care about dick size, but turns out there's nothing wrong with slightly larger cock.

>Fucked this one girl for a year on at least a weekly basis, basically every time her boyfriend went to work. Turns out she liked sex more than she thought, she became a huge cumslut, started loving anal and getting her throat fucked. Rapeplay was also a thing, but I'm not very god with that. She also didn't care about dick size, but turns out there's nothing wrong with slightly larger cock

KEK

I've fucked 2 of my friend's girlfriends, last one is my current gf now. Pic related, taken while they were still "together"

Fucking hot. More? Asian?

fuck thats hot

She's 5'7", almost too thin, no body fat, no tits but still has a plump ass. It's really fun to argue with where I should cum while fucking her doggystyle. We both agree that filling the pussy is wasting it, so it usually came down to cumming on specific part of her body or her mouth. She also had her first non clitoral stimulated orgasms with me. Fun times

I just came inside a girl who only has sex with her boyfriend with a condom.

>Just

Like when? Now? 5 minutes go?

post pics

Thanks and yeah she's Laos.

damn that makes me hard

Nah, it was monday. It was right before her period, so I gotta wait for more. No pics, sorry. She's skinny and flat but has nice pink little nipples.

I started talking to her and immediately we talk about sex. Her boyfriend is very cautious and only has sex with a condom, but she likes it without (she used to do it with her ex and he came inside her a couple of times).

We meet up the next day and talk a bit, and we end up making out in my car. We back and forth in the weekend (I was busy with my own gf, actually) stating that she feels guilty about what happens.

cont...

cont...

We go out to eat on Monday. It feels like she doesn't want to go farther, but I tell her I want to talk in a private place and we end up going to a hotel. Almost immediately we starts making out and tells me she regrets nor bringing a condom (One agreement was that we won't bring a condom because "we're not going to do it of course". Take into account we talked about how great sex without a condom and cumming inside is).

We take a shower together first. I go down on her and then she says she wants me and lets me go in raw. After a while I tell her I want to come inside her, she tells me she'd rather have me in her mouth. She hops off my dick and we talk about it for a bit and eventually agree on her taking emergency contraception. I hadn't masturbated for about 4 days before that and came so much from it. The best part was when she told me in my ear to "please come inside me".

I went out with my girlfriend later that day and actually had sex with the next day (also came inside her of course).

you made a cheater your gf? kek

This. I am all for cheating and fucking cheating sluts but making one your gf/wife never ends well. If he/she can do it with you, he/she can do it to you. Never trust a cheater, no matter how attractive they are or how much they "promise" to be faithful.

>I went out with my girlfriend later that day and actually had sex with the next day (also came inside her of course).
The best part

Don't stop. How did you guys initiate?

I'm a 39 year old man straight male, married to a 9/10 wife, and have 2 kids, a nice house and great job. But I can't stop sucking off chicks with dicks. I like to use one named Nancy once a month. charges $100/hour.

>TFW when futanari is not a real thing

so you turn her onto anal ?
PICS!
------------
Me? -- Here's Amy - not just me - sh fucked most the shop (on different days)

I recently started up an affair with a coworker. im married and she has a bf. My wife and i had problems, and i never thought about cheating on her seriously for the last 7 year. and me and this girl weree just friends. but then my wife got suspicious for no reason and told me i couldn't hang out with her or car pool anymore. I think thats when i realized i had a shot with her.

Nice. Is she hot? Post nudes.

I did yes.

Worked with her. Tightest pussy I've ever had. Midway through she started crying, "omg I cheated on Michael", then says "Well you might as well finish", came all over her, she took a shower and went home.

Not bragging, just sharing my tale.

Looks like you cum in her asshole?
True?
{Pics fukkin said ass-hole?

>- Here's Amy
again

Was she married? Pics?

Don't have pics on me. Her first boyfriend scared her off anal with his shitty attempt once, but I managed to talk her into trying it again. During first time she mumbled something like "I can see why people like this" and much later she confessed that she almost came from it. Also there's nothing more fun than when the girl whispers into your ear during foreplay "I want you to fuck my ass today"

she is hot. nice and skinny with a big ass. small tits tho. my wife is short with a belly but massive tits so it was awesome. making the move was exhilarating. im her boss and i was so afraid it would fuck shit up. but we were smoking blunts and getting day drunk so i figured fuck it

Basically her figure

Yep
fucked her for just under a year while she was still with the the guy and all the while shes telling me she loves me and wants my children and then she cut it off and stayed with him. pretty gutless to be able to do that to 2 people at once and sleep in different beds like its not big deal

I cheat on my gf all the time with hookers from backpage, she doesn't suspect a thing. Also kiking multiple girls trying to make a foursome happen

Sociopaths man. Did you at least get any good OC of the cheating slut? Are they still together?

I'm a retard

Yeah -- Always love to hear that ***
like this 1:

how can i make file size smaller but keep a good photo?

Snipping tool

like?
ur gunna make me google it? lol

Nah it should be on your pc already

long story short - my gf, our friend's cock. Got more if u like it

I once got snowed in with a friend's mom and gf while he was at a con. Sexed them both solo while the other slept.
Also beat mega man x2.
Good weekend.

I said no cuck shit. Can't you read?

More, please.

More like jerked off in the bathroom while playing monopoly on your phone. Bullshit.

Irfanview ! -- go to:
Irfanview.com

thebarchive.com/_/search/image/_-bHE1f9XLX0cCpj2dKB8g/

You're such a fucking cuckfag

my wife

I have fucked my "friend's" last 2 long term gf's, and now I'm fucking his wife. It started 1-2 yrs into their relationships, after he starts to get annoying (and he always gets annoying).
Favourite time of the week is when I'm fucking his wife in the ass.
He deserves it, I have no regrets

What do you mean by "annoying"?

Pics of the cheating wife?

>Pics of the cheating wife?
>Favourite time of the week is when I'm fucking his wife in the ass.

Pics of 'Fucking wife in ass'

Honestly I agree with you for the long term, could never settle down with this chick, actually getting ready to end it soon. Only started dating her bc the sex was great & she's been obsessed with my dick since the first time.

We actually met before her & my friend had started dating. Talked a little bit, but nothing came of it bc of bs with my ex at the time, she ended up hooking up with my friend at a 4th of July party & started dating him bc she's never been the type for one night stands. Flash forward 6 months, she's not happy, friend treats her like shit, she sees me at a party (which I actually drove her then bf/my friend to) we talk a bit & she starts texting me after the party. We end up going to get dinner one night, just friends you know? Take her home & we end up talking in the car for a while, before she goes inside take my chances & kiss her, she kissed me back, we made out for a bit before she went back inside. Next night she's going to a rave with a couple friends, invites me, I pick her up & we wait in the car at a jack in the box while her friends get ready. Get on the subject of car sex, she says there's not enough room in my back seat, I say there is. She says bet and crawls in the back, we end up fucking before and after the rave, she's been in love with my dick ever since. Sorry, kind of a long story.

Never pics, no text, this is how we get away with it. And we call mobiles from work phones so harder to trace.

fuck, alright.

left is my gf. right is her big titted cumslut friend.
what nudes do you want / AMA / degrade them

similar story
> come back to school from summer
> current gf still back in boston(she had graduated and was working)
> been banging another girl on the side for about 6 months
> she comes to see me after long summer apart...just to talk of course
> we fuck on my dorm bed, she's on the rags, leaves a couple of spots of period blood on mattress and sheets
> current gf visiting next morning, fuck in same dirty ass sheets.

I'm not with the side girl- she still doesn't know that I fucked my then current girl...going on four years.

I'm a habitual cheater, ADD, sensation seeking, incredibly impulsive...if there's interest, I have lots more stories. I'm trying to stop- and be a better person in general...but it's hard.

I actually love this girl I'm with now and I hate that I cheat on her. but it just happens.

ugh...I'm the cheater in this case...started cheating bc was in abusive relationship and was afraid to leave...once I crossed that line...now it's hard to stop. I've since moved onto a good relationship, but I'm addicted to cheating. I want to stop.

Friend. Did you fuck her? Is she single or was she cheating?

Really hope you all die slowly and painfully.

Haha doesn't matter. I think cheating is hot. Fuck it. How often do you fuck other guys behind your boyfriends back?

A couple times, but she has a hard time taking me in her ass, she can never really take it all unfortunately..

Which one has tighter pussy and ass? Have noticed a shift after cheating that you are rougher with your gf, like using her as cumdumpster and not caring as much?

I'm a guy. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

But, I usually fuck another girl once a week or once every couple weeks.

interestingly enough she found out about me sexting someone online(no possible contact, diff countries) and we had more sex the following couple weeks than we'd had in months...although she almost left me.

yup, i fuck the friend about twice a month. here's her tits and my load.

she's single, i'm cheating. she 'feels bad' but lets me pretty much do whatever.

God damn almighty them is some good tits boy.

Basically the same. Me and side bitch are in horrible relationships and don't have the balls to leave. Addicted to cheating and I fantasize life with the side bitch where we fuck around freely with other people

really regret all cases of cheating

I have really guilty conscience so it gets to me very easily and will probably never do it again. The problem is how impulsive I am and my lack of discipline compounds with my risk taking behavior.

It feels good to talk about this. Even if it is anonymously.

here's gf.

similar tightness. i dgaf about the gf as much now.... i force her to swallow my load a lot. obviously dont say this but my attitude is 'K lets me cum wherever, the least you can do is take this down the throat"

Why? Ever been caught?

thats fucked up, were you good friends with them?

Knew this guy who's wife had the hots for me. Did some serious flirting with her until we got busted and left it at that. Fast forward about a year or so of not talking to either and then she contacts me and says they've broken up. Promptly arrange to meet up with her and fuck her and then discover she lied about their separation when he starts hurling enraged texts my way.

I'm saving this, reminds me of my other girls tits. Maybe I should take your girl if you're not using her.
My gf noticed that I started fucking her differently, reason being that I stopped caring and just emptied my balls in her. I think she liked it

was 17 and hooked up with some 18 year old in the bahamas that was there w/ her senior class for spring break. we went away from the group to the beach the night we met and she blew me. mid blow she said she had a boyfriend that was on the island; they broke up shortly after. she proceeded to be my wing woman and helped me hook up with one of her friends that same night

Now lives in North Carolina. From Colombia, she was dating an american guy who had no idea she was selling her body.

lol i still use her.

i just like to cum on her slut friend sometimes. pic related.

You can play monopoly on your phone?

I'm the same...except I don't really feel the guilt anymore. I love my gf...but when I cheat it's just physical- I feel nothing for the women I cheat on her with. So it's just like masturbating to me. I wish I felt guilt- maybe I'd stop then.

I know I'm not a sociopath or anything, I can make myself feel empathy for others, and I'm nice to people sometimes.

Fuck yeah man

> be me
> 15 years old
> been chatting with one girl online
> not the best option, but I'm desperate
> we met
> somehow I got first one bj in my life
> feelsgood.jpeg
> we didn't meet after that day
> 1 year later
> she got in contact with me
> she was angry on her boyfriend (probs some chad)
> we met and went to wood
> I lost my virginity to her
> I lasted less than 1min
> mfw I remember this story

What's the shortest interval between fucking both of them?

The first one was actually my best friend at the time, that was 5 years ago and I actually still feel like shit for that one. But this one was more of a friend by association and he was a bit of a cunt, so i didn't really care with him, heard it actually humbled him a little bit.

>claim to feel like shit
>still do it anyway
Nah. I wish someone would string you up.

How

barchive. Drag the picture into the image hash box.

I didn't with the first one, like I said I realized I fucked up that time. The second dude was just a cunt, he had already cheated on her, so yeah with him I still did it.

Fucked a lesbo.

She must have been hungry for cock.

about 8 hours? fucked the gf in the morning, then while she was at work i fucked the sidepiece.

pic is gf.

more nudes w/ face of the big titted cumslut friend...
got pics of your gf spreading her pussy?

It can be hard to be bi in a lesbian relationship

same

Hmmm. I cheated on my wife but it was weird. It was her idea. I fucked her friend, we did it in front of my wife.

Long story, difficult to explain but I actually greentexted it recently. Ended up destroying the marriage. The sex was great but just not worth losing trust in each other.

Then it's not cheating. Why is it so difficult for Americans to understand this?

Oh it ended up cheating. We fucked on the regular behind my wife's back. Worst time was in the same bed when wife was passed out.

the fuck

How is that the worst? Must have been the hottest shit ever.