Has anyone made a fake rich guy IG to get wins? something a la tag the sponsor?

Has anyone made a fake rich guy IG to get wins? something a la tag the sponsor?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/FXUYO
vid.me/hDR4A
vid.me/XPymP
vid.me/2Gnha
vid.me/6A9C1
vid.me/lqxED
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, I catfished as a lesbian once and got nudes within an hour. Felt bad about it after tho

was it easy to get a response?

Yeah, got 4 or 5 dick pics and this surprisingly attractive lesbians nudes in around an hour of barely trying. It's easy as fuck.

word, i'm trying for a specific chick i know, has 25k followers tho

Sounds like too much work, you need to build massive following and the original dude might report you if he finds out

Not a bad idea, but how would you fake the money and sponsorships and yourself?

just reposting some other rich kids IG, know this chick from school tho

bump

how to catfish?

yeah it's common sense just curious what everyone's experience is

I mean, how do you do it? Just steal some dudes pics and pretend its you? lol

yeah find some rich kid and download his pics and repost with popular hashtags #follow4follow etc

tagthesponsor dot com has some examples of people getting IG models to do crazy shit

Yes.. I've done it for about a year now and got some pretty good wins from a few with a lot of followers

do you offer them anything or just play it cool

surely you'll post the win??

I actually have a standard set of questions I use that's been pretty good.. i start off

Is this an old pic of Kory Minx before she had all of her new tatoos?

Damn girls that much of sluts.

This one was up for it just for Guns n Roses tickets

i guess, didn't know her name

Holy shit, I love this.
And you get her to send a few pics, right? Since she thinks she's going to get flown out to fuck for money anyhow.
There is a girl I'm ridiculously into that does amatuer modeling but doesn't post anything too naughty, but she indicates she's available to travel. Would that be a sign or an I a fucking retarded degenerate?

The best is when they want to bring a friend along. Double win

483k followers here

yeah think they need to be a bit desperate for attention and value material items

All that money spent on tattoos and she couldn't afford a decent set of tits.

too good to be true, you may be getting counter catfished mate

hate it when women tattoo the female symbol on their bodies.

will they fucking forget otherwise or what?

The best signs that they are down is if they are down for travel. They have a lot of travel pics alone not with friends.

And the #1 in my experience is if they have an email in their bio

So you bought tix for nudes? eh...

All are legit and OC These are "models" ive followed for a long time before reaching out..

I always ask them questions like this just to get a screenshot of how nasty they're willing to get

is your IG a rich dubai guy or something more normal?

its defnotacatfish69

Never bought a thing! Pro Tip: Airlines let you hold tix for 24 hours.. Most dont bother to check the reservation # because so excited when they get the travel itinerary in their email

do you need to put in your credit card?

No not a super rich guy, just a page with very simple nice things but nothing over the top extravagant so that it is believable..

When you really get them on the hook you can nail down the "consent video" haha

How do you choose girls? Just whoever pops up in browse?

interesting

Hey do u think u can send some of those pictures my way?

You dont have to put in anything at all to hold a flight ticket for American or United airlines.

Most are skeptical at first but once they see that 10k first class flight confirmation (that's really only being held) the inner slut comes out. thats what I use to get the guard down

Dumbass here, haven't bought a plane ticket ever.
>What do you mean hold? What do you show them?
>Please elaborate

good thread

I choose girls that work with a lot of photographers. The ones that are clearly not quite where they want to be financially and looking for a come up.. Especially if they Have email's in their bios..

The funny part is the email will say such and such management when in reality its just her.

This one is 514k but she sent shitty professional nudes

how many followers do you have

When you make reservation on AA it gives you option at payment to hold ticket. You literally get a confirmation in your email. A little editing before you forward it to your model and you're on your way..

This was the 480k+ and a 40k+ duo. LIterally giving out their bank information

Can I suggest a model to try this on?

Modest follower count. Around 1100-1700 so that you dont look like a complete loser guy. And when you post pictures to start the page hashtag the fuck out of them. Try to get a good 15 likes on each one

I'd love suggestions!

You should post a kik or something so the models dont get white-knighted

Insta /stephanieaveril

You should ask for timestamps faggot.

So I don't get it this is just for some nudes? Whats the payoff?

My favorites are consent videos!

vid.me/FXUYO

legit fucking teach me

>vid.me/FXUYO
omg do you have any more?

When they're really slutty I push the limits to see if a gangbang is on their menu

vid.me/hDR4A

>vid.me/FXUYO
Holy shit. Is there any way u can like compile some of the videos and pictures into a dump for us?

Holy fucking shit. This is now my fetish.

>mustafa

kek

Felt bad about getting nudes. U fuckin cuck. This shills me so much

vid.me/XPymP

shes got some nice tits. ma ma

vid.me/2Gnha

Well, post the other pictures faggot

"It was all banter" - Osama Bin Laden 11

Kory Minx. She used to cam on MFC but she quit half a year ago or so. She has an amazing ass too. She got tatted up a bit too much for my taste though.

This duo was a favorite but I lost the chat thread with them

post some more pictures and videos before i bring you on the show catfish fagget

That tatted up girl isnt Kory Minx. her name is Paula.. Spelled in a funky way im sure she wont be hard to find

The double win

gotta love the Golden *shower girls

Excuse the quality of this one but her consent vid was too good

vid.me/6A9C1

>vid.me/6A9C1
eww wtf noone wants to see this fucking stable barn animal

John and mother fucking M U S T A F A
my S I D E S

Better?

vid.me/lqxED

>vid.me/FXUYO

this means jack shit legally

if she was underage its still 100% your fault under written law, even if she presents a fake id

Aspiring models are the best

insta?

He doesn't actually have sex with them, he never meets them. It's all fake.

Anyway there are many routes to take. I have a insta with over 40k followers and made a website. Looks like a legit business, it's all bullshit.

I don't get much, I just get applicants to send me 10 nude photos and all their info then cut off contact for good.

Bitches are desperate, they want to become famous models that they don't think straight.

From vegas

or may be their just dumb

Ok, I mean when I do it I actually have sex with them, otherwise what's the point?

Do you approach them first? There are like two instagram models whose noodies I would kill for if you do requests

user youre a genius, keep up the good work and make more threads like these

I've been able to pull of actual sex 3 times. But when you do that you dont play half the games you play when you getting pics..

Long story short, the catfish was an agent and wanted someone to take care of his client while in town

In that case you actually spend money on them, I didn't know that. If you are rich, you can buy nudes from girls crazy easily.

I don't send them anything, that leaves a trace. Since I just take the nudes and eventually leak them, I can't do that.

At first yes, but now I actually get girls coming to me. Why put in work. Who are the girls?

user I know a few ig sluts, s there any way I could contact you?
possibly snap?