Any Texas fags...

Any Texas fags? They are saying this thing could be in Texas as at least a Category 2 hurricane inside of the state for the next week.

This shit is crazy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rockport fag here, right where the eye is passing over right now. Ive been on facebook and I've seen everything. Multiple buildings have been damaged and have collapsed. Not sure how many people have died. Multiple people are trapped in their homes that have partially collapsed. The highschool is partially collapsed as well and there's damaged shit everywhere. I'm in Brownsville down by Mexico right now so I'm safe. My house is still standing, I know this because I have a family member who stayed behind by his own choice and all is well in my neighborhood, just downed fences, sheds and power lines. Also, it's a category 4 and there are tornadoes as well. It's a fuckin shit show

Just got an update that about 40 people have died

Austin here... I ain't worried. Nice rainy Saturday tomorrow.

Lubbock fag here rainbows and sunshine for the next two days

san antonio here, nothing is happening now just real windy

Sa here also, hasnt been windy since like 6 lol

A little dark humor from the town's movie theater. Also, that little blue piece of the building on the left side has been damaged. Parts of it collapsed

wanna fuck?

probably flood too

Corpus fag here. Not that bad here, just high winds and rain. Alot of colorful lighting bolts. Any other Texas fags see them? I saw green, blue, and red ones

Beaumont fag here.

I've been reading that it's turned into a cat 4.
Not to mention, I've also seen its projected path, and its going to re-enter the gulf, then hit Houston and Baytown by Sunday.

Why haven't you guys lassoed that shit yet?

You doin okay? What's the damage toll?

Not him but how good are you at sucking dick? Also will you let me cum in your thick texas ass?( No homo tho don't wanna get stoned to death by this beautiful state)

Where I'm at yea. I hear it's pretty hectic in town near the coast. Some hotel got it's roof blown off

not the cuck shed

Thank god. I was worried houston would be untouched.
Sincerely,
Dallas

topkek

Yeah in the picture of the cinema 4 sign, you can see a building in the left background. It's the Fairfield Inn. One if the walls collapsed and so did some if the roof. It was just recently finished and was supposed to be able to withstand a category 5 but we see how that turned out

go to bed richard rawlings

It's not even raining here in houston.

pscpDOTtv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1zqJVRbdVkXJB

This guy was live streaming through the eye wall. I don't know if he's dead yet or not.

Kek

i think i have family in rockwall or rockport or whatever its called. hope they safe

The high school

or you're some fag re-posting info from the other thread

Not sure what this one is but it's still fucked. The courthouse collapsed too and so did some of the gym of the school. Will be posting more pictured as I find them

fuck your little hipster town

guns up nigga

fort woth nigga in here glhf mates im chilling

GR1NDWORTH NIGGA

LoL. I drove by there last week. Right across from HEB

SA here. It's just windy and a tiny bit of rain. Anyone on east side?

Murda worth 817 nibba here aint shit happenen

Dallas dude, from Corpus originally. I hope that shit washes away.

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

As a fucktarded ignorant from ohio that doesn't know his geography, is this shit gonna hit bridgeport? there's a tiger rescue place there that I like watching on youtube every now and then

Nah nigger. I'm the same fag

washes all the niggers away right? you know cause niggers cant swim

No, I'm not racist. I hate the whole fuckin' city.

unfortunately the niggers breed enough that there will still be too fucking many by the time this is over

i'm cool with you guys dying with your dumb shit hurricanes and all that, just do something about yellow stone, that thing could mess shit up for all of us and we don't need that. thx.

No, moves them inward. Remember Katrina? We are still living with nuggets that relocated from that here in Colorado.

MurdaWorth > ARLINGTON NIGGAS > Dallas

The mayor has told people to write their names and names of loved ones on their arms, along with SSN to help better identify the bodies

Its really not that bad, the bad part inland, is that everyone loses their fucking minds when a little bit of water falls from the sky.

Katy fag here.
Moderate rain not much else has happened.

bah, yellowstone blowing up would fix the world's problems by getting rid of the plague of creatures that think they're people

Y'all seen this shit?

I don't give a fuck about this area. I hope Corpus washes away. Here in Dallas it hasn't even started raining yet.

I'm from the gulf coast. Category 2 lol

Kek
-Ft. Worth

stfu nibba 817 til i die

Tomball fag here.

Sprinkles and some slight wind.

anyone seen't this shit ?

fuck you 972 4 lyfe

grab a beer some time?

Deer Park/Pasadena
we're doing fine so far, but not looking forward to the future.

Fort Worth niggas chillin rn

wya

Category *4

Set yourself (and fort worth) on fire. Please. We don't need or want you.

Yeah, careful, he's got chlamydia.

harvey gonna put that shit out ion trip

PROB AN ARLINGTON NIGGA

Lel van sama.

how i know am close to home.
Fort Worth niggas

Big ups to the metroplex.

is san antonio going to be safe? im heading there tomorrow from california

Near plano but I'm already too drunk to drive so let's watch corpus float away via the interwebs

WHO HERE LOYAL

Yeah austin is full of faggots. First night out on the town. Tried to fuck a bitch but she wasn have in it. Confirmed dyke

Only works on tornadoes.

bless

OP Here, anyone think this is weaponized weather system sent to punish all of us white Trump supporters down in Texas?

East Houston, near BW8 and IH10 east. Been pretty uneventful. Just waves of light wind, and a small bit of wind. Starting to see lightning through the blinds now; so that's new.

No, but someone's gonna twist it into that.

Some of the shit show

If we were being punished by allowing that disgusting drooling shit into the white house the entire country would have been peed on rather than just you worthless shits

San Antonio is as close to central Texas as it gets. Essentially as far as Pasadena is from the Nevada line.

queue the niggers arriving in 3... 2... 1...

If you're a manlet. A real cowboy could lasso a hurricane.

Niggers are already looting and supposedly killing

Are there TVs?

Well we know the moon is racist.

"Hey god! you missed some! Throw down another lightning bolt!"

No fucking way. Baytown here.

God has finally decided to end us.

Yes and computers and expensive audio equipment too

Actually by then it's probably going to be a tropical storm.
Not a big deal hopefully.

>category 2
>crazy
you fucking faggots serious? multiple threads about a shitty hurricane? what the fuck is wrong with you kids

how? is this their get away car???
or do they have a boat

San Antonio fag here. Trees are gently blowing in the breeze right now. Any other sa tags wanna meet at heb and awkwardly converse?

Not sure if this ones real or not but anyways...

"It was all banter" - Osama Bin Laden

Fucking kek. But its not that flooded in some parts, and a lot of it went on before it started pouring. A lot of the town is evacuated