Do super-sugary anime relationships exist?

Do super-sugary anime relationships exist?
Do cute relationships exist?

I'v never been in a real relationship before, but if they do I'll try like a motherfucker to get one like it.

I want to rest my head against someone. I want someone to tell that I love them.

Do people like that exist and reciprocate feelings like that?

I wish I knew op ;(

its like that except she farts occasionally. and poops smell. but ya. its sugary.

Where are they? I've only known lazy, angry, and mean women.

Yeah they are out there.. In my experience it tends to rot away quick though theres still little flashes every once and awhile

This is true

Only thing I can say about how to obtain it, is just to be as genuine and good-spirited as you can
im lucky to have found it.

Nop You just fuck till you get sick of each other then you either breakup or cheat on each other.

anywhere. the problem is other people. the problem is you.

isn't other people.

How can I figure out my problem? If I could figure it out then I'd change it in a heartbeat.

admit your faults. admit your needs. admit your weakness. no more stoic man and get soft for her. open up to her. you have to know yourself. have you considered that you might be gay?

I have been married for 5 years despite being a borderline autismo. I like mlp, D&D, weeaboo shit, and I don't really have normal interests.

Every day I tell my wife she's beautiful and try to make some time to do tender stuff and useful stuff. It probably helps that we can't have kids so we have plenty of time to love each other.

Most of the time we're just kinda around together because we're comfortable that way, but we always make a point to be affectionate regularly.

It helps to frequently compliment each other and help build the other's positive traits. It helps to have an honest interest in communication. It is absolutely essential to take care of yourself to a certain degree, even if you're like me and don't really care that much.

Maybe you're just attracting the wrong peers.
Try to be the person you want to date.

I for myself am rather cute, but I've never wanted to be.
I thought of "being the cute guy" is like a stigma that you're a good friend and most likely gay.
So yeah I changed my behaviour around others.
But I'm getting away from topic here.
What I'm trying to say is I always met the wrong girls when I was trying to be someone else.

But now..!
I enjoy being cute, I live without worries and the girls I'm talking to are the cutest of qts

Goodness knows that I have faults, needs and weaknesses, and I admit them pretty regularly. Only problem is that whenever I open myself up to that they attack me, and when that happens I metaphorically roll into a ball. It seems that anytime I show emotion or feeling it bites me in the ass again. And again, and again. I always tell myself that I'll do better next time but time and time again I fail. There's no one else for me to talk about this too either because even when I try to empathize I'm always attacked for being weak.

I'm always so afraid that I'll be some desensitized indifferent nervous wreck that can't feel anything anymore.

I've opened myself up to people and I just can't seem to find one to open to me.

That'd probably be it. I need to find new people.

Go down to the most country side of the south. Thats what you want. The midwest country is white trash gross people. The city is full of soul suckers. You gotta find a simple country girl who "jus dont know no better" than be a happy wife

How did you know I was in the midwest?
You're probably right.

I didn't. Ive just been everywhere from WA to SC. Thats just my personal discovery of girls from diferent areas. Never been north east though and I bet id hate it

You're gonna make it user

If all else fails, we'll still be here for you, you massive faggot

Thanks man. Hell, it'd probably be a good time to move too.
I hope so. I don't know how much longer I can stand this loneliness. 20 years without a relationship and intimacy.

I feel you. Every relationship i've ever had ends in a fucking crash and burn. But hey, you gotta keep on keepin' on.
Stop chasing, start following your own path, and there will be someone who's going down the same road.
Of course I don't know for sure, but you gotta have hope or else you have have nothing.

if they're attacking you, you're doing something wrong user

Its cheap living in the country and its a lot more simple and straight foward. The people are more real. But for me I want to live in a nice huge suburban home so I couldnt stay long