Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DGs2gnA5y2M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

terrible. turned it off.

first one was better

Sorkin's weakest.

Good movie, ending was weak though.

Ending was shit.

>he got his life on track and that daughter he saw nothing more than a stain from that cunt... Well he loves her.

Fuck off

the guy was a fucking bastard (in every sense)

Why so many biographies?

Because normies love people who stamp on them

>first one was better

holy fuck no. Ashton kutcher was a terrible steve jobs. He looked like Steve Jobs, but he had a sad dog face throughout the movie and he didn't even seem like a true asshole during his angry scenes.

Fassbender captured Job's aggressive asshole attitude a lot better. It seemed more natural to his actual keynote presentations.

The 2015 movie's weaknesses were over-dramatization, but it was only insufferable during the ending. But the movie handled nostalgia very well. It was like Stranger Things in that respect. You felt like you were in the 80s for 2 hours.

kino. one of the best movies of 2015

It was a very boomer thing to worship Oligarchs. Remember all the boomer douchebags who used to think Jack Welch was the most brilliant man in the world? Then they all switched to Steve Jobs.

Boomers look up to and try to emulate oligarchs who hit the jackpot and think they can achieve similar success.

Other younger generations were never so silly.

That's why both of the Jobs movies were failures.

This, it was cheesy as fuck.

Just like the other biopic that got made too soon. I didn't like knowing how the film going to end. I really appreciate the effort that Danny Boyle & buddy came up with by using the different different film stocks & digital gadgets to recreate each time span that Steve Lived through.

Why bad casting became a trend?

GOAT soundtrack
>2:37
>6:00
youtu.be/DGs2gnA5y2M

Because biopics about nice people aren't very interesting

The thing that pissed me off the most about this movie was not the act that Jobs was an asshole, but that the people around him were such spineless pieces of shit.

If only this faggot had been walloped a few more times when he was younger.

>16 posts
>17 including this one
>no one has put up the jobs pepe

Also loved this movie

No every generation tries to emulate them, but younger ones don't look up to them.

Younger generations don't look up to them because they think they are just like them, except for their current situation and easily fixed habits. It's why articles like "these successful people only wear 1 set of clothes!" Are so popular, because modern people really think that kind of shit is the only difference between themselves and Steve Jobs.

So you're only right partially. They try to emulate them, but since they don't look up to them they never bother to take a real interest in them to figure out what they actually should be emulating

WTF !! This one is good (# ̄З ̄)

One of my favorite films of 2015.

Millenials are narcissistic but they don't think they're Steve Jobs

Jobskino?