Star Wars plot-holes

Post them here, lads. I want to see if there are any that will blow my mind.

A denny's menu would blow your mind.

Checked. I had Dennys when I visited America, it was average at best.

>Leia watches her home planet erupt into flames and shatter
>Doesn't even get a nosebleed

>we lost the first death star guys
>okay, well another one surely won't fail

The biggest plot hole of the original trilogy if you ask me

>We know the senator is being targeted by a bounty hunter, possibly even more than one
>Let's have her be in near an open window all the time with no one actually guarding her except a droid scanning the inside of the room only
>Or hell, let her be in an open field with a horny bastard.

>Anakin you must be more cautious, you're far too reckless

>Interstellar space warp travel
>No dogs on board spaceships
I guess they don't have fungus in faraway galaxies

>what are the Plinkett reviews?

this is amazing

is this what it's like to be on acid

>Warp driven space travel
>Crew aboard spaceships have curly hair and beards

No this is what androids dream of

>"Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace Window killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend."

How comes everyone forgot the Jedi and denied that the force is real when roughly 20 years prior, some of them were important generals? Plus, they did a lot of crazy force stuff for all to see too.

dark vader is white but have voice of black man. very strange

Yeah it kinda is visually. It's can be totally different each time. Usually it's things squiggling as well as pulsating. Objects can also stretch and contract as if they were breathing.

No, this is what it's like to be on acid

really cool pic. It should be an album cover if it isn't already

How the fuck should I know? Never heard of them before.

>StarWars
>Huge city underwater
>Jedi gets chased by a fish
>StarWars

>Star Wars

>At no point do they actually approach a star

>Mace Window
Or Mace Dindu ?

>It should be an album cover if it isn't already

It is

>ctrl + f
>no "order 66"

The fact that there is a special protocol for killing all the jedi that LITERALLY EVERY CLONE KNOWS ABOUT, and knows about it so well that they all follow it without even questioning it for a second.

The old fuck just mutters it into his mic and literally every clone goes from being jedi bros to instantly attacking them all.

Somehow no jedi ever knew about it, or no clones ever got close enough to the allies they had for an entire war to give them a heads up.

Don't tell me about some shit from one episode of the clone wars anime where one clone mutters it under his breath.

It's fucking dogshit that the all powerful space samurai order with all their spies, and intel had no fucking clue about the mysterious "order 66".

>Jedi know that extreme emotions and anger can lead to the dark side
>Steal children away from their parents at the age of 9 and tell them they must absolutely never feel love or lust or emotional connection.

Anti-Jedi campaigns I guess. Kinda like de-nazification in the GDR?

>without even questioning it for a second.
They canonically have chips implanted that makes them follow certain orders.

Finn part of the small team sent down to get that shit from the village in TFA.

Later on tells Han he worked in sanitation.

It really fucking annoyed me that they completely fucked his story line for the sake of a shit joke.

and nobody bothered to try and hack into these chips, or examine their inner workings in any way ever?

These niggas got motherfuckin space magic and they couldn't figure out their allies have the capabilities to fuck up?

Made me so angry seeing that scene for the first time.

Out of fucking nowhere the clones suddenly manage to kill all the jedi who all go down like little bitches.

I don't understand Sheev's plan and how it succeeded. Why did he tell Anakin where Grievous is? Wouldn't the ongoing war benefit his political position? Why didn't the Jedi spill the beans on him when they found out he was a Sith lord? Why did they confront him in his office? Why would anyone believe that the Jedi were trying to take over? Why did they all just take Sheev's word for it? Was he controlling everyone's minds?

Yes and that village was his first mission ever so that's why he reacted like he reacted when he saw all that death.

You really think Kasdan would logically fuck up something as big as that?

he was a good friend

And he had access to the holding cell to help Po escape.

Could they really not come up with something at least a bit cohesive and believable?

>>>>>

>Wouldn't the ongoing war benefit his political position?
His plan was reaching its final stage, he didn't need pretend-war anymore.
>Why didn't the Jedi spill the beans on him when they found out he was a Sith lord?
It's never clear what exactly is the position of Jedi. They're some Order, they sometimes command soldiers but they aren't really in power... It would end up in pointing fingers and "we say he's a Sith", "they just want to overthrow me because they're the commies to my Nazi self" or whatever.
>Why would anyone believe that the Jedi were trying to take over?
Idk, when you have an ancient order like that people start assuming things.

theres a clone wars episode where a clone finds out and tries to remove them but he gets caught.
why are you even posting in here if you havent watch all seasons?

>muh exteded universe
sorry I'm not autistic enough to watch a kids show for lore

ITT: no one knows what a fucking plothole is

This place is a shithole. I don't know why I keep coming here.

>This place is a shithole.
you mean a PLOThole???

>I don't know why I keep coming here.
now THAT is a real plothole right here isn't it

>why are you even posting in here if you havent watch all seasons?
Because he's not a child, I assume.

There is never anything called a promotion and everyone stays in the same job they have had forever

It's not even eu you fucking idiot it's literally one of the few canon storylines

No, the biggest plothole is that not only did they build a second one, but they also (clearly) didn't fully prepare for the Alliance to blow it up again.

The enitre second movie was totally illogical, but I cba going into it just watch the pinkett review

They steal them away younger than that, usually. Anakin was an exception because muh chosen one