What the fuck us?

EURGH. Anyone made a thread about this monstrosity yet?

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-12/indigenous-model-selected-for-miss-world-nt/7407430

A teenage model selected as the Northern Territory representative for the Miss World national finals hopes the opportunity will "break the cycle" of how broader Australia views traditional Indigenous life.

pic related

>this is literally considered model tier here

What the fuck happened cunts..?

ahahahahha

ay cuz im stumped with this shit bro

definitely not choice as

the thumbnail made me think it was blackface

fuck lmao

I thought testing cosmetics on animals was banned here.

All these contests and award show type things are just meaningless propaganda

Guys its obvious to everyone that this is a stunt for muh diversity
The main question is if anyone actually finds her attractive
I mean there are weirdos who might, but does the general population think so?

I'd hope not. Like, she's not even a 3.

In fact, I'm gonna say this - I've never, ever in my life met an attractive full Aboriginal woman. Some half casts can be kind of cute, but full blood? Not even with a 10 foot pole babe.

that is a horrifying creature

Miss World allows men to run now? How progressive.

kek

ahahaahahaaah

kek

this entire thread is australian shitposting at its finest

Is that Michelle obama

>traditional Indigenous life.

So she'll come out on stage naked, yelling gibberish and molesting children? Cool.
I'd go see that.

my gf says the bitch doing her make up is the racist here

Is she right or should I break up with her?

Pic related is considered racist
Yet they literally do the exact same thing to an actual real life abbo """""woman""""" and say "muh diversity muh beauty muh racism"

fucking nasty eucalyptus niggers

>The main question is if anyone actually finds her attractive

no, they'll say they do just to virtue signal

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU SHITPOST ALL THE TIME?

These Jews don't even hide it no more, do they?

Underrated

Holy shit i can't even judge if she's attractive because that lipstick color is so bad. one of the biggest rules of make up is paying attention to skin tone and they didn't do that in the slightest.

Yup. Same as call those kids with progeria (sp?) pretty. They're not.

Underrated

hahhaha
>mrs world
>looks like average subhuman whore i see on the bus drunk at 2am

What are they doing to that poor monkey?

How the hell did those early Aussies manage to put their dicks in these things? That look so ape-like

scared the shit out of me

Fucking kek

Of course there are plenty male think she's attractive. nu-male would fuck a niggress to prove he's not racist
People on Facebook also have no choice but being attracted by her. Otherwise you'd become the racist evil white

You bastards snatched them out of Africa and enslaved them. Time to pay the piper.

>teenage model
she looks like she's 40, abos aren't human

We should one up the aussies by selecting a Cherokee model

>snatched them out of africa

oh...buddy...

You new?

Contrary to all the pretending, no one finds Aboriginals attractive, nor 95% percent of blacks. Absolutely no one likes post-modern art. No one thinks Diversity Candidate #437 will actually be a good choice for the office. No one exposed to them actually thinks trannies are simply misunderstood people who are otherwise emotionally sane.

In this constant arms-race to signal good-goy leftist values, people are tripping over their own feet pretending that up is down and black is white and good is evil. The more insane, the better you look. If you're a high-class white or Jew, who cares? You don't have to deal with immigrants or blacks or any of the other things your signalling enables.

Why not pretend that there's no difference between men and women? You dare to question me? You dare to imply that the emperor has no clothes?

We're living in a time not unlike the Soviet Union at the fall of Communism. Everyone has been pretending so long because they think they're the only one who thinks it's all crazy. Sooner or later, people are going to realize publicly it's all a fraud.

It's just for brownie points. They even stated they got her because she was aboriginal, not because she was pretty. Also yikes that lipstick colour and dress are a bad choice for her :/

>Ms Maymuru does not book photoshoots that show her legs

Would that just include photo shoots or won't she be able to do the bikini round?

abos where there first, not that they have a right to it.

She has a point

Am I the only one who gets minor feels from this? Leftists are so eager to stroke their egos that they are clearly putting this woman in way over her head. Nobody believes she will honestly beat a model for miss Australia. She's merely a prop for the left to feel good if she wins. Or call normal Aussies racist if she loses.

Fuck it, we should all go native tier.

Celts represent!

let's think if this presents opportunity for pol to get involved to screw this up...

Like I said before she's got nice skin for a darkie but that faggot doing her makeup should be shot.

>Anyone made a thread about this monstrosity yet?

Dozens. And you know it. But since you're too retarded to come up with fresh new content you just made another one.

Why are they putting lipstick and makeup on that dude? Those earrings make him look gay.

No like I genuinely wouldn't know. I was out in butt fuck no where NSW for a week.

Wait burger fags; you genocided that? You fucks don't know how good you had it; at least your natives were fully evolved...

wait.......they have the intelligence to operate an ATM? But seriously though, UGGH, the smell surrounding her, I'd imagine the fresh smell of cooking oil and cheap deodorant mixed together. Look at that mouth, she probably reks 2 toothbrushes a week with those bolt cutters she calls teeth. Wow, i know now where the term "Black as sin" comes from. You really have to be mentally ill to fuck this, I'd go even further to say you'd be mentally ill if you manage to muster up an erection to this.

Do you think for her talent she will huff gas and pass out in front of the stage?

DRRR DRRR DRRR

>A teenage model selected as the Northern Territory representative for the Miss World national finals hopes ... Australia

>ahahahahha

FIRST REPLY BEST REPLY
I
R
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

B
E
S
T

R
E
P
L
Y

lel,our native tier is way superior anyway

They were already almost all dead thanks to some plague before we came anyway.

what fucking shade of makeup are they supposed to use? coaldust #12 ?

Hey Auscunts why the fuck are her arms so long? Is this normal for abos?

Missing link whit lipstick.

pic always related

We didn't do all that much genocide in the first place senpai. Natives were decentralized over a wide area, most of them were just assimilated without any fights.

We genocided the men. The cumbly squaws we bred which is why most Americans have like 1-2% injin.

And to top it all off she's slouching.

Honestly this is just kind of cruel.

They aren't fooling anyone, she isn't good looking.

I can assimilate that into my gene line.

we lost this one unless the whole contest turns into virtue signalling

Correction

She will walk into stage, followed by an older male who will hit her on the head with an absurdly large stick before raping her

is that a man I can't tell

I'm talking about both the pink haired thing and the abo btw

guy in khakis has a fat one

Typical crochunters - always taking the piss.

>tfw you're old enough to remeber Lillee doing that.

The competition....

>this is 10/10 in Austria

kekkerooni

>maymuru
That's two letters away from maymun, the Roachese word for monkey.

ya know...that one in the middle...hmmm

You guys are the best. I stay up for the Australian threads

>Australia shitposting so hard it became a reality at home

No fucking way man

jesus fucking christ, lol

The native Americaian looks like a tan white person

Hah.
Funny thing is, that still happens.
When I went to Alice Springs, some of the police told up that at night, they have to patrol the dry river bed. The aboriginals liked to fight with big branches over women. To the point of death.

xfilesthemesong.webm

This.

It's fucking cruel. I hope she gets paid something out of it at least.

>lipstick on a pig

>hopes the opportunity will "break the cycle" of how broader Australia views traditional Indigenous life.

So they're admitting they dont actually think she's beautiful, and they're just calling her beautiful to try to force people to redefine or lower their standards of beauty?

Is that Elizabeth Warren?

>glitter on a turd

> teenage
this can't be real

All I can think when I see this person is "ayy lmao"

like what the fuck not anyone you say is attractive is actually attractive

Only if she sells her story afterwards.

It's always been a reality

WE

there are people who've fucked chimpanzees m8

if that's a model then goddamn, i must be a fucking goddess