His favorite rapper is himself

>His favorite rapper is himself
Is he patrician?

>can't rap for shit; zero diversity in rhythms
>all his production brickwalled to death; why even put so much work when the final draft won't even have most of it come through?
>puts poppy structures/ideas in rap to greatly water it down for retards who can't into hip hop
>took in Kid Cudi for 808s and used Cudi's style/ideas, then took credit for it since he didn't let Cudi release his own first record until later
>took in Travis Scott for Yeezus and used Scott's style/ideas, then took credit for it since he didn't let Scott release his own mixtape some time after Yeezus
>has such a large team of producers that the best parts of the music may not even potentially be Kanye's, thus taking credit from those more talented than he is
Without even mentioning what a whiny attention seeking faggot he is, one can already see how garbage he is musically.

So no, he is not patrician at all.

His best albums were produced by himself and had his own style

nice try, buddy

>thinks the writers section doesn't have actual songwriters as well
>thinks producer is always the people doing the compositions, not the people who mix/master the stuff
Lmao, Kanye stans, everybody.

Most of the people on the writers section are singers or guest features, so what's your point?
Face it buddy you got btfo. No need to call everyone a stan

>Marvin Gaye came back from the dead to do production work for Kanye's debut
Wowee

>Ben Ari
>Ross Vanelli
>Albert E. Brumley
>Che Smith
>All those non-vocal credits for The New Workout Plan
>Brian Miller
>Those non-vocal credits for Last Call
I never claimed that his earlier stuff had as many producers, but they are definitely there.

Either you're trolling since you know I am right, or you're too fucking retarded to notice that I was clearly talking about the non-sample/non-guest vocalist people. You're a Kanye stan though, so I'll guess too fucking retarded.

Samples are pathetic and an anchor that holds back hip-hop. A patrician like Kanye skipped samples all together. He opted to revive every single soul musician and have them rewrite the exact sections of their past songs we wanted to use.

also lol
>can't rap for shit; zero diversity in rhythms
lol
>all his production brickwalled to death; why even put so much work when the final draft won't even have most of it come through?
get good headphones, M50x is pretty cheap, pleb
>puts poppy structures/ideas in rap to greatly water it down for retards who can't into hip hop
using pop appeal doesn't automatically discredit your music
>took in Kid Cudi for 808s and used Cudi's style/ideas, then took credit for it since he didn't let Cudi release his own first record until later
>took in Travis Scott for Yeezus and used Scott's style/ideas, then took credit for it since he didn't let Scott release his own mixtape some time after Yeezus
he credits them appropriately and even aided in the making of their records. it's not uncommon for rappers to borrow from rappers they collaborate in the studio with. also, owl pharoah came out before yeezus
>has such a large team of producers that the best parts of the music may not even potentially be Kanye's, thus taking credit from those more talented than he is
even normies are aware later kanye records are feature-heavy on all scales, do you expect him to label everyone a backing band?

>thinks good headphones makes brickwalling better
Stopped reading there. It's obvious you have no clue what you're talking about

>listens to music with one earbud that has sand in it somehow
>wtf this sounds terrible, must be brickwalled, why is music so loud, reeeeeee

Let me spoonfeed you for a minute there. Brickwalled production sounds the best in low quality earbuds and car radios. It's literally why the style of mastering is done. The higher the quality is of the thing one listens to music through, the more noticeable and worse such shitty production sounds. This is also why, for example, people will only run full WAV files or at least lossless through high quality sound systems instead of mp3s. The unfortunate thing about brickwalling being that it's gonna sound shit no matter what quality the file is.

I mean you can tell if something is brickwalled just by looking at the waveform

show me a brickwalled waveform

>The only thing bigger than his ego is his mirror
Is he justified?

The bottom one.

here's Power next to a Madlib song. Hip hop naturally tends to be denser than a lot of other genres, so the difference isn't super dramatic, but it's definitely visible

I was waiting on TLOP to download while you bit my bait so I could look at the files myself. I didn't know it was still bad after MBDTF lol

Although I'd bet that Kanye himself doesn't know shit about mastering, which is why he left it to Vlado Meller for so long. A pathetic oversight on his account, but not much against him as a musician. Many musicians can't mix/master on their own.

>still can't figure it out by just ear
>b-but you bit m-muh bait!
Yeah, sure. Sounds like you just went to google shit. And meanwhile you bit my bait, I DLed The College Dropout to show that the whole "muh Vlado Meller" isn't an excuse either since Meller wasn't on it. But Stans like you wouldn't know.

>CD still not mixed/mastered by Kanye in any way like the Meller records
>My main point being "Many musicians can't mix/master on their own" and that hardly takes away from them

what did you mean by this?

That is very patrician honestly

He really is the GOAT, name even one (1) other rapper or even artist in general that has not only turned to necromancy, but also actually succeeded with these dark arts.

>My main point being "Many musicians can't mix/master on their own" and that hardly takes away from them
>get good headphones, M50x is pretty cheap, pleb

i don't know why b-but you're still biting m-muh bait!

Well, you're obviously backtracking my man. Stop getting rekt 24/7. Perhaps then you won't have to tell others that you're baiting them.
Here's All Black from clipping.'s album last year. They are musically potentially more dense than Kanye or Lib with the amount of sounds that can take up the same space, yet mix/master their stuff really well.

>being this retarded