“I would say 98 percent of the women in the WNBA are gay women."

nypost.com/2017/02/21/retired-wnba-star-i-was-tormented-for-not-being-gay/

Other urls found in this thread:

syracuse.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/07/minnesota_lynx_wnba_black_lives_matters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dykes are dicks

So much for the tolerant Left

>star

this shit made me laff

Big Gil Arenas laffin

tpbp

If the roles were reversed it'd be talked about around the clock on all 4 espn channels. I'm about to watch happy hour and I guarantee it won't get brought up despite how they always pathetically promote female sports

>something that paints gay people in a negative light won't get shown on TV
wow what a shock

>reverse racism
reverse racism means no racism you stupid cunt

>There is a “very, very harmful” culture running throughout the WNBA, she says, which saw her get bullied during her eight-year career because she is heterosexual.
>Wiggins, who last played in the league in 2015, said she retired prematurely to leave a league that she estimated — wildly — is 98 percent lesbian, and which is played in such isolation that it weighs on the people on the court.
>“It wasn’t like my dreams came true in the WNBA. It was quite the opposite,” Wiggins said in an extensive San Diego Tribune story published Monday. “… I wanted to play two more seasons of WNBA, but the experience didn’t lend itself to my mental state. It was a depressing state in the WNBA. It’s not watched. Our value is diminished. It can be quite hard. I didn’t like the culture inside the WNBA, and without revealing too much, it was toxic for me. … My spirit was being broken.”
>The 30-year-old couldn’t take it anymore — being harassed for being straight and fighting for attention in a league that is starved.
>“Me being heterosexual and straight, and being vocal in my identity as a straight woman was huge,” Wiggins said. “I would say 98 percent of the women in the WNBA are gay women. It was a conformist type of place. There was a whole different set of rules they [the other players] could apply.”

loving
every
laugh

How do lesbians even bully each other?
>hey bitch come lick this clit or I'll beat your ass
>ah you like dicks? What a bitch!

>“Me being heterosexual and straight, and being vocal in my identity as a straight woman was huge,"
Just stop talking about how much you love cock around the dykes then, fucking dumb slut

sdd

I can relate with this woman. All my life, I knew what my dream was, to follow in the footsteps of my father and grandfather and work in the women's fashion industry, designing and manufacturing sensible women's wear for the everyday woman.

I was ridiculed everyday for not being a faggot or a woman in a primarily gay industry. I never knew people could have so much hate and vitriol against people for having the wrong sexual orientation. I got very depressed and had to quit and give up on my dream and now I fold shirts at the mall and live at home with no gf. Thanks faggots, for ruining my life with your intolerance.

same shit in volleyball or soccer

it's weird that you don't see such rates in single sports though

Your dad and grandpa were gay for pay but your dumbass was stupid to figure out their secret to success. If you're still young then pucker up that boi pucci and you just might be the next Hedi Slimane.

>being vocal in my identity as a straight woman
meaning what, talking about how great dick is all the time?

this bitch was probably insufferable

cis-heteros on suicide watch

Is that Joakhim Noah?

>I feel like
Stopped reading right there

My theory on the gayness of women's sports

>men are athletically superior to women
>hermaphrodites dominate woman's sport
>men are naturally attracted to women
>chicks with dicks are attracted to women

shout out to the wnba

/ourguy/

No it must be because they have more testosterone than regular girls.

syracuse.com/sports/index.ssf/2016/07/minnesota_lynx_wnba_black_lives_matters.html

do gay people feel like straight lockerrooms destroy their lives? nah cuz all lockerooms are gay =)

I'm gay.

My dad is not pleased with this fact. Completely homophobic.

Half the time his homophobia doesn't even make sense.

>Fishing show on TV in the living room
>Watching it with mom and dad
>Mom: "I don't have the patience for that kind of stuff"
>Me:"It doesn't feel like too long when you're out there"
>Dad:"Time flies when you're a faggot."
>Go to my room

It's getting ridiculous. He goes out of his way to respond to everything I do by calling me a fag.

What do I do?

put a hook in his ass and watch him turn faggot real faggoty quick

that's what I said

>Lesbian bullying
How does this work? Just tell the dykes to fuck off.

You start liking pussy you deviant fuck

this shit should be illegal. fucking disgusting how they let a literal man compete in woman's sports.

haven't watched ESPN in 2 years but i'm sure they are just disgusted by the treatment of someone based on their sexual preference, right?
Wall to wall coverage i'd guess

I bet you like the dick don't you? Yeah you like suckin' off the dudes in the stands that can pay more for a one night stand than you make in a year.
Come try this clit and there won't be any degrading acts involved.

And people wonder why niggers are the ugliest

>Ywn go to a WNBA shower orgy.

>Semen? Ya.

S/he's bragging too!

>98% of players are lesbos
>tfw might start watching WNBA just in case a match somehow morphs into an Ultimate Surrender episode

They probably make her do nasty shit like eat their pussy

Highly underrated tbqh

>ywn get to watch the lone straight girl getting a train run on her in the showers by every dyke on the team

Stop being gay

>"Time flies when you're a faggot."

HOLY SHIT MY FUCKING SIDES

Stop being suck a faggot

this is some really, really old pasta

confirmed newfags:
Sup Forums is dead

Some nappy headed dykes

>Time flies when you're a faggot
kek

admittedly I don't come to Sup Forums as much as I used to, but thanks

>ywn have a gf that gets bullied by the dykes on her basketball team
>ywn convince her its alright if she experiments a little
>ywn have a camera hidden in the bathroom to watch your gf get abused by dykes

Women's basketball insider here.
You've all seen the award winning internet show "Ultimate Surrender," right? We all have.
>Everyone's pissy after a tough late season 19-18 loss to the Bismark Blaze
>The team's standout point guard, Becky McWhitegirl, didn't pass well and missed her open looks tonight and she's in a bitchy mood.
>Starting center Chlymedia Jackson-Jones has had enough of Becky's shit. She opens Duffell Bag of Delights. What will she choose?
>The perscription-only She-Cock 500XL.
>Chlymedia secures the straps and buckles and mounts Becky in a swift athletic roll.
>The rest of the she-dykes chant and cheer as Becky's internal organs find new homes. WNBA Public Relations works overtime removing SnapFace videos of the incident from TwitSpace.

Just another day in the WNBA.

Now for an important question...would (you)?

Yes I would, I'd even get her pregnant and raise mulatto babies with her

as long as she's not sassy

there is literally only one attractive WNBA player

>5'11"
>154 lbs

omg yes

Absolutely

scottie pippen in a dress?

too bad she's gay too

You now realize that WNBA will eventually be overran by trannies and other abominations because of >muh equality.

Well, I guess this will at least mean that the quality of play gets better

that makes me sad

It's a good thing you memorized all the dankest Sup Forums copypasta maymays but not all of us have the privilege to be stuck to this board for the majority of the day.

As for Sup Forums being dead I'll be seeing you tomorow, oldfag.

some bearded freak power forward will get pregnant and show its unholy pregnant belly on the cover of an ESPN: The Body issue.
As it is written, only then can the AntiChrist emerge.

Slap each other with dildos

>All my life, I knew what my dream was, to follow in the footsteps of my father and grandfather and work in the women's fashion industry, designing and manufacturing sensible women's wear for the everyday woman.
Ha! Fag!

no shit

2 metre women have more testosterone than the average male

>tfw lezdom is my fetish

C H O I C E

>being non-hetero automatically ="Left" (capital 'l')

America is like a cute little kid who thinks they know everything

time to start watching the WNBA

>C H O I C E
does this little quip derive from when your people would be slaughtering livestock and find a tasty morsel? Or when you'd ask the butcher if a certain chop would be tender?
It's always struck me as a shitty expression.

I dunno cunt it's just another way of saying 'this is good'

don't forget to come up for air, fuck

I know this is a board full of teenagers who are taking this cunts bait because you are all mad about whatever, it this is her setting up for a lawsuit.

She will sue for sexual orientation based discrimination. Unlike the memes, you can sue for so-called reverse discrimination under the employment laws.

She wants money.

>time flies when you're a faggot

Based dad, would buy a beer

kek don't be silly, heterosexual people can't get discriminated

It sounds like a harassment case not a discrimination one. And it will be a bigger payday than that shit league ever gave to anyone.

It sounds like >muh LGBTFJSADMVDSKBDABFKL people tolerance means they also cannot harass people.

It's like you tried to sue a muslim for rape or a Nigger for robbery. Stuff like this doesn't happen.

God you're so fucking autistic

When people want you to be straight/gay just act like you are.

It's what smart people do to get what they want in life.

It's smart to be a gay wnba player, can't risk a season ending pregnancy

Different user. I only come here two or three times a week for a couple hours but even I've seen that stale pasta across 5 different boards like every other day.

>It's what smart people do to get what they want in life.
Agreed. I had a male boss that kept coming onto me. Eventually we had anal sex. The promotion was worth it...

It's a great time to be a lesbian

a beautiful great time to be a lesbian

“People were deliberately trying to hurt me all of the time. I had never been called the B-word so many times in my life than I was in my rookie season. I’d never been thrown to the ground so much. The message was: ‘We want you to know we don’t like you.’ “

Further proof that the left-right dichotomy is retarded. Gives you shit like this

>Now for an important question...would (you)?

NO. Not into bestiality

fucking makes me laugh every time

i love this pasta

Why are Heterosexuals such whiny babies when comes to lesbians and gays.

does anyone have the hot pictures with her in them?

>women's sports
LMAO WHO THE FUCK CARES NOBODY EVEN WATCHES THAT SHIT

Your sister would care

She was ridiculing the idea of "reverse racism", which was used by the far right media as some weird weapon of word play, it probably stems from and earlier liberal term (like the Obama birther myth for example)

This was pretty funny.

Wow, have you ever pointed out to your dad how much of a bitch he is? You're gay....and that hurts his feelings, LOL

"niggers" get put in jail for robbery all the time

All these newfags

the best part of the article is how the players are all mad because they know nobody gives a shit about the WNBA

I haven't seen this one in ages.

>time flies when you're a faggot
gets me every time