User, Jamal left me. Do you want to be my child's father?

>user, Jamal left me. Do you want to be my child's father?
What's Your Response?

Other urls found in this thread:

sleekdong.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trash.

Two gunshots. One in the belly. One in the head.

"Sorry babe. Go kill yourself now."

Abort ur life bitch

I have a friend who got with a bitch 8 months pregnant and calls himself the bastards dad. fucking cuck.

Of course, This is my fetish :3

I'll give you $20 to pull out the fetus by hand and put it back in your ass backwards with my cock in its mouth.

3D Pig Disgusting, you're trash waifu material.

Children have only one father. Correct question is 'do you want to be the retard who takes care of someone else's child'

this

I only raise my own kids. Sorry lady.

Not my circus not my monkey

Chek'd
"And pays for everything?"

Efficient.

Maniacal laugh.

>abort abort abort
This is why I'm pro-choice.

if you tap her the fetus will beat the fuck out of yr wang in there or shoot it.

lol find yourself another baby daddy dumb bitch

Sorry honey, once you go black we don't want you back.

I met my wife when she was 4 months pregnant.

I want to be the one that sticks my head through your pussy when the baby is finished.

Cuck

Of c-course b-but c-can we h-hold h-hands s-sometimes?

Time for the coat hanger

You're the cuck, u semen lipped cockgobbling shitstained assmongling dickcraving bloody clotting mucus crusted menstrual cramp

Cuck how? She didnt fuck someone else while I was with her. Did it before we met.

You guys will call me a cuck but i'll accept her offer.

Explain the reasoning.

did she give birth to a horrible mudpuppy?

Show tits

I am not completing someone else's saved game, fuck that

ew

Better than being a virgin for the rest of your life.

Are you fucking serious? Hell no.

Once you go black don't ever come back

"Corey, Trevor, smokes lets go."

You're cucked by the bastard's father, you're raising their mistake.

(Captcha: punching bag)

That's the fuckin way she goes, Rick

fuck

Consider adoption, and learn to keep an aspirin between your knees until you have a ring on your finger.

Why would I want to raise a monkey? Your best chance now is to get that fucker aborted

Is that girl?
long-term-wise

Yea baby is half black.

I'm happy being a father. Even if it isn't mine.

Blood related or not doesn't really matter.
It's your child if you want it to be. What's only relevant is how you feel towards the girl. If it's just sex without feelings what you want, then "no" is your best answer.

if it's a girl, yes - then you'll be both my fuck toys

He seems to have touched a nerve.

Hope you are the one in ten who the kid actually respects. Or is it 100? No idea how many your ho slept with.

"I dunno, let's see after we see how well you suck"
>Get her to fuck off immediately after Nutting and annex her from your existence

"WHAT IN THE FUUUUCK!!?"

Oh boy. just. Wew.

What a genius
... and an asshole.

jamal didn't leave you, jamal is dead, his corpse has been mangled and hidden. you come with me now and i will take care of you until you birth your bastard. i will then leave you alone to fend for yourself just far enough from civilization that your newborn would expire before you reach it. have fun raising a bastard in isolation. let me know how your feral child works out, oh wait, you wont be able to. have fun!

So she fucked a nigger and got impregnated, now you're raising it? This is cucketry level 10. Just leave now before you have to deal with a nigger teenager with identity issues..and BTW..she still secretly desires nigger dick. You can't satisfy her and the nigger baby isn't worth your time. Have some self respect son.

Nothing like living with a constant reminder that your wife is a coalburner. I couldn't do that.

/end thread

Same here user, I would never even date a coal burner, let alone raise her future inmate! Lol!!!

abort the mulatto fetus, i will make you father of a true blooded child, a pure child.

Honestly, why did you even ask here about this? You know what most of the answers are going to be even before asking because this board is full of either racist or retarded failures of society, me included. What where you even thinking?Idiot.

Yea she only dated black guys before and being left while pregnant was the last straw for her so I took over.

Doesn't bother me at all. She ended with me

Well, I do have needs to...

I would be honoured and would like for her and the child to take my last name.

Ur pathetic, user

Ill fuck her and shoot a few bareback creampies in her then run away faster than a hippie getting a job offer

Not all niggers have perfect dicks made of gold. Those big floppy donkey turds cant get hard, and are incapable of making attractive children. Also, niggers dont have any moves to make a girl squirt they just stuff their limp sausage until her uterus prolapses.

>this board is full of either racist or retarded failures of society
Then it's the perfect place to ask this question you fucking retard.

>racist
No, I don't wanna raise a nigger's kid
>failure
Of course, Better than being a virgin

Why?

Are you fucking kidding me? She fucked a bunch of careless niggers because she craved the abuse and degraded identity of being a mudshark and now that jamiroqui left her to be a single mom shes like (oh shit what do i do now? That guy looks like a sucker who will raise my illegitimate mudkip!) "Oh hey user im so done with nigger dick now i want your cuckdick and i DEFINITELY won't fuck more disrespectful niggers behind your back because thats not my M.O. at all."

Stand up and get a backbone white man.

Ouch. That's gotta hurt.

This thread in a nutshell

Just fuck whores.

Everyone has a past and her past doesn't bother me at all. She's very loyal to me.

Kek, defending the stereotypical nigger dad who skipped out and the white single mom he left behind. What's not to hate about niggers?

She's cute. I'd bang her.

"Go to your family, you need a lot more support than I can give you. And file for child support, or adoption SJWs love mixed babies."
And why would she turn to me an aboriginal American twice her age, instead of finding some white kid to leech on?

I'd be happy to swoop down and be the saviour.

OP hasn't said he is white, yet you all assume that.

That young gentleman was probably at work providing for his wife and child. This image I've always found to be racist.

delusional

"of course babe", fuck her in the ass, then leave her.

>I'd be happy to swoop down and be the *wallet
FTFY

>implying nigger dads raise their own kids, much less some other nigger's

That was never a possibility.

Abort it. Then we can talk

laugh and leave.

Who are you?

Hell yeah! Let's relive the blindside and exploit the little shit!

>What's Your Response?

Well, since I have a wife and two kids of my own, no. What on earth would make you think I'd be interested in providing for you and your bastard?

The mom didn't fuck a nig in the Blindside. Plus, it's easier to shop for a nigger athlete when it's a pure adoption, like picking a rescue dog from the pound.

Why waste a bullet, one in the head is enough

Spread this img to women

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that any white woman considering letting a nigger rawdog her is probably not going to be swayed by facts.

Its not about hating niggers, its about not being a pushover victim.

I'd never want and/or raise anybody's child, be it black coal nigger to albino north european.

You are being asked to put your time, money and effort to raise a child isnt yours and most probably is a mistake. Why do that? Why care for somebody else's child? Why that somebody else shouldnt care and pay for his kid?

The whole situation is standing your ground and not let being taken advantage of. Virgin or not everybody should have some core self respect and self worth. Lusting to serve others people matters is just pathetic.

sleekdong.com/

cum instantly with this link

it could make up her mind to abort it

Loudly laughing, standing up, walking outside (still laughing) walking home, going to bed (still kaughing), wake up, go back to her (still laughing), "Fuck you. Oh wait, that nigger already did that"