A

A

I don't care. It'll keep popping up. No way in stopping it.

.....Canada has an army?

>LGBTI
What's I?

desu as long as he's not a faggot crybaby i have no problem with gays, but at least honor your fucking balls

and sexuallity belongs in your room, not on the fucking street being paraded as if it's somenthing to take pride on

Idiot

Interracial

FUCKING

Look Goy Butt Tongue Intimacy

don't they have a fire to be fighting?

Underrated

Who will win in a fight? Gay ass cucknuck soldiers or hardcore ISIS goatfuckers?

Intergalactic

Western world kekked again

I wonder how future history books will look like when we no longer hold power and it's just the chinks ruling.

disgusting. Good thing we don't actually depend on them for protection (thanks America)

Intersex

What the fuck is intersex?

I mean, it is the soldiers' right, but the Canadian Forces certainly shouldn't be tweeting it.

>LGTBI
>I
I read that Trudeu is pushing a tranny bill right now that will almost certainly pass, so I guess that we need new letters to demand rights for. Can someone explain what I is?

it's canada, i don't know why anyone is surprised we're super sjw. we've been always been this socially faggy. it was like this before Harper and things didn't mgically change when weed man became PM

canada: full of literal and figurative fags

the only reason i view this thread is because i thought the canada flag in picture was swastica
canada always disapoint lol

So now my taxpaying pesos are going to faggots who would rather fuck each other than do their job and fight?

wow u poor uneducated bigot