What was the last movie you watched that has a soul

Mine was pic related.Fucking beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfm4gvxNW_o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96EChBYVFhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

K-On the Movie

The Neverending Story

Local cinema screened it. That movie had a heart and a soul.

RIP Artax

this movie was pure magic

Fury Road has no soul. Soul is humanity and humanity is introspection, something which Mad Max lost after the the first movie.

I just watched Mothman Prophecy and really enjoyed it. It's like Jacob's Ladder but with a less urban setting and Richard Gere. I now consider it to be essential horror-kino as well as essential dealing-with-loss-kino.

>None of these shots have been enhanced with CGI in any way
It's good because it's REAL

This shit right here, loved it

Excellent post

youtube.com/watch?v=96EChBYVFhU

This kino. Best film i've ever seen and i've seen 'em all. Teared up at the end

>quads of truth
Wild At Heart is gigakino. I'm making this my wallpaper now.

I just realized. Does the cigarette look fake in this shot? Was it superimposed into Cage's mouth in post-production? Why does it look so off? I can't unnotice this.

they likely CGIed out the watermark on the smoke

That'd make sense. It's not the kind of thing you notice unless the shot is frozen.

FUWA TAIMU

It's a very realistic movie in the sense that no matter how hard you try, sometimes you still have crappy relationships with crappy friends.... and that maybe at the end of the day there's nothing too wrong with that.

Werckmeister Harmonies

FPBP

Mad Cux: Furiosa Road

great movie

don't let retards with an agenda tell you otherwise
The stories I've read here from autists and /r9k/ virgins who take the time to rant on this movie make no sense whatsoever

hi cuck

ausfag here

movie is goat

shame the middle part is pretty slow and boring.

Surprisingly enjoyable with a neat soundtrack.

>Something which Mad Max lost after the first movie

Did you not watch the Road Warrior? The whole end result is Max gaining back some of the humanity that he lost

AND I DON'T WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME

If they had just called it 'fury road'...and then at the end Charlize asks his name and he said 'max', it would of been pretty much the perfect film.

Kill Bill
Not the biggest Tortellini fan, but that movie had SOUL. Particularly, when Uma was on screen.

Fantastic film!!

Uma must have been patient and dedicated as FUCK to deal with that film and Tarantula.

>zlatan playing hook

well with that nose

desu people shat on this film for existing, but 5 was so shitty and I think the franchise needed a better end. This movie did it perfectly.

>Judging a movie on 1 still image
The lighting just makes things very glossy and it makes the white cigarette stand out and glow. He literally puffs out some smoke in that scene.

Unironically Deadpool

BvS. Superman getting shit on by the public was quite sad.

max was not reddit
>Kill Bill
soul. it had a gimmick

The life and death of colonel blimp.
Must see for anyone who legitimately enjoys cinema

>tfw I waited quite a while with watching fury road because Sup Forums said it was feminist sjw bull shit.

Speed Racer

WE WUZ BOXERS

this

Are you guys still around?

Rocky 5 was actually on track to being not-so-shitty, but then the studio changed it all up... and we got what we got.

Watched this last night. Fun time, reminded me of School of Rock.

Man on Fire.

While it's commendable that Fury Road did things the hard way unfortunately I feel that they came at it the wrong way with all the super human acrobatics, it gives the impression of being rehearsed and staged rather than the implication of them just being really good at jumping around cars from a life time of doing it. It takes away from the dangerous nature of the situation when they're swinging around like Tarzan and it doesn't feel like you're watching human beings in this situation but something false and just as bad as any overblown CGI effect

John Wick.

Everything about that movie makes me love it. The only part I thought was poorly executed was when he was captured and they had that little talk in the church. Too much plot armor for me. I also didn't like how Freeman died so easily. Perkins was cool, but I would have liked to see more of a fight between them. The rest was a beautiful action movie with great music choices, especially for that whole Red Circle scene.

The last movie that showed white people they way they are.

This for me too

>tfw lotr was before the diversity and sjw and all the shit out now
It actually makes me really happy

nice buzzword

seriously you can look at any movie and fight pandering to almost all sorts of degeneracy but Fury Road is just the action movie the director wanted to make since Mad Max 2, infact is is Mad Max 2 only better in every way