Most people are praying for Texas, and here am I like "we told you stupid fuckers to listen to science...

Most people are praying for Texas, and here am I like "we told you stupid fuckers to listen to science. Now it is too late, get fucked Texas."

Other urls found in this thread:

ktre.com/story/790657/major-hurricanes-in-texas-last-100-years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was just thinking the same thing. Its interesting that one of the largest oil extracting and refining places in the western world is now subject to the worst wrath mother nature can summon. almost like its a lesson...

Looking too much into it. Gulf of Mexico is the hottest body of water in all the America's.

>hurricanes are new phenomenon.
This kind of dumb shit is why so many don't believe in it.

Thats because those religious redneck trumptards are on the same level as medieval peasants. You know, "God did this for the sins of the democrats! Lets pray and then lynch some niggers or wetbacks so the storm disappears."

libtard thinks every hurricane is global warming

getfukt

I mean you're not wrong. It's just that despite most counties being super red, all the cities where a majority of the population is, are blue. If it weren't for gerrymandering, Texas would be blue. Case and point Ann Fucking Richards.

So. Um. There were no hurricanes in the gulf before you lot got all butthurt over not living in caves, having clean water and cooked food?

Hurricanes no nothing new retard. "Climate change" has nothing to do with the natural occurrences of hurricanes, especially in the gulf.

>muh climate change
Texas has been hit by hurricanes every year theres been people recording it you colossal dipshit.
Newsflash: climate changes, and water is wet.

Second thread with the same picture and topic in the last half hour. I would sage if I could, all I can do now is point out the bullshit agenda of OP.

It's just a hurricane you dumb nigger. They've been happening since forever.

If you think hurricanes are a that common occurrence in Texas, you don't live in Texas. Tropical storms. Yes. Hurricanes. No that's a Florida thing.

What do hurricanes have to do with Climate Change, lol? Nothing, idiots. Scientists hate hurricanes because neither their frequency or strength has increased, despite your idiotic hysteria.

The cause of all warming (little it may be) is not C02, it's solar activity.

C02 = NO CORRELATION
Solar = EXACT CORRELATION

Liberals are duped tools.

I'll pick the scientist who founded the weather channel (who calls bullshit on climate change) over Bill (gender is a spectrum) Nye, thanks.

>They've been happening since forever.

And so has everything else.

Op is always a faggot

But this time
Well
He really out did himself

OMG Oklahma gets tornados! It must be climate change!
Pic related ok . Something for you to suck

ktre.com/story/790657/major-hurricanes-in-texas-last-100-years

Shut up you stupid cunt.

They happen literally everywhere in the atlantic. This one just happened to hit texas.

not his fault, he is a jew, working for his world plan domination, let him do his work guys.

I wonder if the pickups will just sink or fly into taco land..

Ah well, who really gives a fuck.

Because there's such a big difference, right?

Don't be stupid, I live in Texas and it's like you people never heard of Ike.

They will be stolen by cartels before the owner closes the door to his home behind him

>implying she wouldn't be choking from being facefucked
Dumb roasties, I swear.

I know, but if I spam this thread with things that will trigger them then maybe OP will go before some kind of review board and face a summary execution or something like that.

It's like I've never heard of a decade old storm???? Bro eat dicks.

The beauty queens moved to california long ago, now it's just mexicans, niggers, and fat people.

Who gives a fuck, hopefully they'll succeed like they wanted to or the mehicans will just go full blown squatter on them while they're gone.

you're not even trying anymore

Bingo.

>things that will trigger them
Go big or go home, user.

People leave California for Texas, genius.

News flash,idiot-hurricanes have been happening long before you man-made climate change faggots came along.
Fucking liberal idiots.

Itsblile you are ten years old eat a day of dicks faggot

You don't have an argument. You're basing your facts on semantics. Yeah storms are common. Not common enough to say they happen every fucking year over Texas. Most hurricanes never even make landfall.

Shit. That reminds me. Winter up here in the panhandle might suck this year. For a minute.

i'm pretty much out of the danger zone so ha faggot

Why?
I thought California was a paradise?

And this one did. Which has zero correlation with globalclimatewarmingchange or the ice age of 1978.

Global warming is probably real but this isn't it.

OP you should try facebook or tumblr, they seem more your speed.

Taxes, regulations, cost of living, company moves, freedom...
Cali sucks.

>first hurricane in almost 10 years
>clearly global warming is the sole catalyst
Nigga you don't even have an argument lmao. Saged

>global warming
>map of the USA
>not even backed by data
>implying weather extremes in both directions arent caused by a global climate warming

My nigga, an old school Sup Forumstard fishing for cp. bless your heart user.

kek, good that proud white men are standing up and block their path!

Hurricanes have hit Texas... since before the industrial resolution.

you act like Louisiana and texas are on separate sides of the US nigga...that shits beside each other. And where did katrina hit?

climate, by definition is always changing, OP fails, yet again.
also, this is the first time in several years that a hurricane (which usually somewhat commonly hits the US) has actually threatened the US.

what the fuck kind of dumb shit are you spouting you dumb fuck

Op is a cuck fucker. He is such a suck he can only get fucked by other cucks.

Well, they're jealous of California's GDP.. I mean, we double their income.. Also shit all over their so called bullshit tech industry.

That being said, I don't wish destruction upon them, they're like our little bro.

>listen to science

nigger this shit happens every few fucking years

> Well, they're jealous of California's diseased liberal mindset, corporate asslicking, hollywoods propaganda/indoctrination, and illegal immigrant slave labor.

You're so delusional lol.

>using Californian developed tech to type retarded shit on more Californian developed tech.
You sound like the delusional one.

no way Jose, it's been going up incrementally for decades, we already lost a major polar ice shelf due to it this year alone, it was devastating for the northern climate.

If posting on an imageboard is the height of Californian technology, here's laughing at you, kid.

> you tried to be proud, i guess

Fuck you, my cpu is an amd.. er intel... fuckkkkkkkk

My gpu is a amdddddd imean nvidiaaa.. FUCKKK

My smart phone is a androiii... applll.... FUCK

FUck you california fuck you

I'm going to go play some texas made overwatch

Actually the tools used to allow you to post onto an image board on the internet and it's servers is pretty dope... That's pretty hard to comprehend though, so of course it looks like minimal bullshit to you.

Thanks for contributing to my company pool and free food.

>texas made overwatch
Jesus. Dont' say shit like that.

People come from all over the world for California. Go visit any one of the nice areas on the coast and there is nothing like it in America. Go see Silicon Valley and its a total unique gem.

I'm just curious what technology you think allows me to post.. specifically, which technology Cali developed that, without it, I wouldn't be able to.

You see, I sincerely doubt you know what the fuck you're talking about. I don't need a fucking iPhone for this.

I'd say a majority of the technology involved was developed in the UK, MIT, etc. In other words, not in Cali.

VIVA MEXICO!!!

You're adding to the argument. Not sure if you're him, but the point I'm making, in relation to his assertion.. is the fact that twice as many people leave Cali to move to Texas, than move from Texas to Cali.

What processor are you using? What OS? What Web browser? What network connection are you running? What servers are you connecting to? What CPU's do they use?

Bet you $2.4T GDP most of it is developed in cali and Californian companies are profiting off of it.

Texas Oil and Gas is what killed coal. Coal was a far larger problem. Even Texas today is a major adoption of solar energy in America. Eventually solar and wind will become so cheap that its no longer worth having the oil industry, that will be the only thing that will bring on the full conversion.

is the fact that twice as many people leave Cali to move to Texas, than move from Texas to Cali.

Broke plebs gotta go, gentrification is pushing them out, and soon automation will indefinitely.

Just answer the fucking question.

WHICH TECHNOLOGY, SPECIFICALLY.

I don't need a fucking iPhone to post on this site, genius. I'm willing to bet that ALL the technology needed was developed entirely outside of Cali.

WHICH TECHNOLOGY, SPECIFICALLY.

>texas made overwatch

You should really read up on Fairchild semiconductors and see what they built and who they were.

Silicon Valley of today is a lot of bullshit and people up their own ass but they're standing on the shoulders of giants.

not him, but processors, gpu, ram, network, etc are pretty specific. I'm guessing you want brand names?

>ITT
fags who think hurricanes are man made

Yea, I asked you what you're using to connect, now go on to google really quick and look up some non californian companies, come back here, and tell me you use them to post bullshit on Sup Forums and don't need our tech.

I would hate to have flight plans around the coast

You googled that. I know because you're feeding off of the top results, which are hand-fed to you. Filled with propaganda shite.

Google "American Inventions". See the liberal google shite?

If you believe that that many people chose Texas when leaving Cali, instead of all those other states.. because they're poor.. you're a fucking moron.

It makes no sense, dipshit. You should have thought that yourself when you read it.. but you didn't. You found an out and was satisfied.

If you have a Computer it likely has an Intel Chip or an AMD Chip, both of them are based in California. If you have Windows that company is based out of Washington if you are on a Mac its Silicon Valley. If you use social media, or you run a business that uses social media, or work for a company where social media is a major part of their marketing platform, you are involved with a California business as AlphaBet (Google, YouTube) is based in California, Facebook (Instagram) California. If you are on the internet someone is paying an ISP who likely uses a lot technology from Cisco systems and the companies above to provide you with service. California.

The majority of films are financed in California. Even if they are filmed outside the area the box office money comes here. If you like eating fruit, about 90% of everything that isn't Corn, Soy Bean, Wheat or Florida Citrus comes from California.

If its not 'You' its people in your community. Money comes in from all over the world to California because California makes a unique product.
Texas has a lot as well. Not dissing Texas. But People think California is just some sort of hippy state that does nothing in the world. Its BS.

Oh god don't pull that divide and conquer left / right wing conditioning bullshit.. Just admit you use our tech and stfu.

BTW our broke as libtard hippies are heading for you, they can't afford to live here anymore. So they're coming to the big T

It's astounding how none of you will even try to name a single fucking tech. Everyone else knows it's because you CAN'T, because you're WRONG. But you'll keep on blathering, bullshitting, etc.

I mean, fuck. Name a tech. CPU'S, MEMORY, OS's.. those things have and always will be developed outside of Cali.

Cali does a really good job of taking something else, polishing it a little, then saying "LOOK WHAT I DID!"

They're like Chinks.

You don't get it. It doesn't matter who invented it (Pro tip, much of it was invented in California by Intel, HP, Apple, AMD, Cisco, and Google). What matters is that the companies that own the IP and make money off you are based here.

I don't give a fuck if Cleetus in Kentucky created it. Cleetus moved to Palo Alto and HP makes money off his work.

It doesn't matter what some University developed, they don't bring a product to market.

Thank you, tried asking him what tech he was using, he probably doesn't even know how to look it up.

Look if you have windows run dxdiag newfaggot, your router probably has the brandname on the fucking device. If you don't know what tech you're using.. well that's just fucking sad.