Gf cheated on me, she regrets it, I don't wanna leave her, what do, also feels thread

Gf cheated on me, she regrets it, I don't wanna leave her, what do, also feels thread

if you stay with her she will see that there are no consequences of making you a cuck, you basically give her allowance to fuck with you even more by fucking with others

Dump the bitch, she will cheat on you again

Its tough but you have to leave her, you gotta show her that this shit won't be tolerated

>gf is a slut and I'm a pussy
ftfy
Give me her #.

Cuck

Tell her you'll forgive her if she sets you up her sister/bf for a night

Bf->best friend, not boyfriend

>she regrets it
no she doesn't. staying with her is a mistake.

Why not both?

Try and fight against those feeling you gotta dump her or she'll do it again, who knows she may not even actually regret it

My gf cheated on me and regretted it now she sucks my dick at least once per day for the last 5 years.

if she doesn't want to hook you up with somebody else to make it up to you, she doesn't actually regret it.

Bet she didn't regret it when she was moaning like a slut with another guys dick. Stay a cuck OP that way your girlfriend can fuck other people.

>no she doesn't. staying with her is a mistake.
This. What she regrets is getting caught.

greentext plz

Tell me the circumstances of the situation and I will give you my advice.

I am in my 30s and have dealt with many relationships.

This advice will be honest and without edge. Go ahead.

Dump her you fucking beta cuck

not after a fif of gin, you are own your own buddy. lest this turns into a flame bread

you dun goofed

btw, op is a faggot

Newfag, forgot that was prefered option

more gf memes like OP pic

Make her go ass to mouth. Then kick her to the curb. Then look back in 10 years and laugh as she's still single.

>Context

lmao leave her or kys

Every time you kiss your girlfriend you will imagine her with another cock in her mouth. Every time you fuck her you will imagine another cock inside of her. Every time she says your name you will imagine her saying someone else's. These things happened after she told you she loves you. Would you do that to her? Do you feel you deserve that behaviour? Because if you let her know it's ok and that she can get away with it, it will happen again. Turning a blind eye to it will not make things better, things will not go back to the way you thought they were. Wake the fuck up. Your old life with her is gone, she had the opportunity to form a connection with someone else and she took it, despite knowing you wouldn't do it to her and you would feel miserable. She wrote off your feelings as tolerable and worth it to get that other dick. And if you think that's forgivable then sure. Forget it and act like it never happened. It will happen again. All you can do with people like this is let them know how it makes you feel, and it ought to make you feel rage.

She has already proven she isn't worth anything. Leave her now in the shittiest way possible. She didn't give a fuck about your feelings when she cheated, why should you care about hers? Run as fast and as far as you can away from her. Do it now. Your story is not unique and will not have a different outcome, just tell her to go to hell and never speak to her again. Have some self respect. Girls do not respect guys who do not respect themselves.

Have some fucking self respect and ditch her

Why does a bitch have the need to have a boyfriend to behave like a slut? Isn't it easier to be a whore being with no boyfriend?

I mean what's the profit?

Having a boyfriend means someone loves you. Being just a whore (with no bf) means you're just a cum-rag and nobody really loves you, they just love fking you. Being a gf that cheats means you get both love and action, its just that you're also a bad person (which plenty of people just accept as if its okay to be a bad person).

So she can be treated well after her self esteem is ruined by the guy who fucks her cunt without mercy and then ignores her texts the next day. She can have the best of both worlds! Women are parasites.

I have been in your situation not once, but twice. I chose to stay two times.
Let me tell you this: Get the fuck out.
Seriously, she will cheat again. Also, because she got away with cheating she thinks she can get away with anything.

that's logical

women not logical

this,
women never regrets,

Basically they are risking themselves to be alone for the rest of their lives by treasoning the person that potencially will be their husband. Why are women so self destructive?

In fact, that happened to me once. I ditch the bitch like a live grenade after I forgave her once, not worth it.

OP has to dump that trash

Leave the whore or live to regret it. Your choice.

Satan speaks the truth, his word is unholy and godly at the same time.

bow down, op

Kys old man

I say pump he out. Only thing she's good for.

Qft. Once a cheater, always a cheater

If the will do it, then she's the kind of person who is capable of it.

Whether you stay depends you whether you are comfortable being cheated on. Being told how to feel about it will not change how you feel about it.

>she regrets it

She sure didn'r regret it when there was another man's cock in her. Dump the hoe.

she could have contracted aids and you wouldn't know and get infected yourself. this shit is not a joke. she did this behind your back. how are you to trust her in anything else?
who's to say that she wouldn't go so far as making false rape accusations. she has proven herself to be a liar that puts you into danger for her own pleasure.
if you stay with her there is nobody but yourself to put the blame on from then on forward.

Get her to do alot of shit user
I say >dubs chooses what make her do
>Trips chooses whether to leave her after your done