Charlottesville was a false flag

Charlottesville was a false flag

What does that even mean
Explain like I'm not American or a conspiracy bullshitter

i dont believe you OP its very possible someone made a mistake when registering the car or just didnt care and picked whatever to get the fucking REDNECK out of their face

False flag is a millitary term, when they want to start some shit, they'll get some people to waer the enemy uniform/fly the enemy flag and hurt their own - to justify going to war.

No idea why OP thinks using it here is appropriate. Also i don't see any sunroof - just a crease line, possibly from the impact, or when some were beating on the car after the crash.

I am so confused

Do you know what "optional" is?
Optional roof is the roof it "could" have...

If you wernt so focused on conspiricies you would have noticed the actual roof entry which you drew a fucking line through.

this HAS to be a troll. right? no one is this dumb....right?

The car belonging to suspect was registered as having said roof but the car used on day of attack did not have.

It also says the color is UNKNOWN and there are no weights - this registration doc is pretty scrub tier.

SUCK MY COCK!

>inb4 the two different stunt cars were recorded on video, one with tinted windows and one without tinted windows; one plowing into people then one being enveloped by crowd after stopping in front of it.

Realizing his car had a moonroof is just the beginning. Realizing we have two stunt cars on two separate videos explains why the helicopter went down. Imagine if aerial footage of that attack being staged more than once was readily available, can't have that.

This is bigger then you even understand user, your over here creating this false flag conspiracy to try and cover up the REAL TRUTH.

I'll scrub your tier.

lol, you guys are pathetic

The only false flag here is the confederate flag.

this.

also according to OPs logic, because the registration does not indicate a fuel type, the car couldnt have driven anyways!

Back to Sup Forums with you, Trumptard.

> car fuel can't melt anti-fa teens

only people this dumb support Trump

It also says it has antilock brakes standard. I think not.

The SE never came with that kind of spoiler

:)

Pure autism straight from an uneducated redneck.