What does Sup Forums think about the MGTOW movement?

What does Sup Forums think about the MGTOW movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
imdb.com/title/tt2267998/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't actually exist. There's no solidarity to men saying "fuck it".

>movement
What you do with your life shouldn't be a movement.

what the fuck is a MGTOW

Looses who can't get laid pretending that it's their choice.

I think it has its merits, considering how females are pulling the "woe me"-card all over society and the legal system is giving them the power for unfairness too.
Women are more sluts than men, they just don't broadcast as much.
Hell, nearly half the women who get really raped are aroused during the process or have orgasms really, not to mention the huge amount of females having gang-bag or rape fantasies/desires.
most women females use their cunts as a form of currency, tit-for-tat, quid-pro-quo.

The author of "Themanipulated Man, Ester Vilar, put it point blank:
>"Men have been trained and conditioned by women, not unlike the way Pavlov conditioned his dogs, into becoming their slaves. As compensation for their labours men are given periodic use of a woman's vagina." The book contends that young boys are encouraged to associate their masculinity with their ability to be sexually intimate with a woman, and that a woman can control a man by socially empowering herself to be the gate-keeper to his sense of masculinity.

She wrote that book back in the 1970's and it's gone worse since then.

link related
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

I used to be a MGTOW and it has plenty of teach, but to be honest, all the people who subscribe to the "go my own way" philosophy are actually just quitters.

MGTOWism is, in reality, a symptom of a lack of inter-personal skills or desire for human relationships.

fuck women who accuse of rape ive been there dont want anything to do with that part of the human race anymore

There is a difference between blissful ignorance and truthful redemption, even for the losers

The kind of guys who are MGTOW weren't going to het any anyway.

It's a way for losers to fill good about themselves.
If you were rich and drowning in pussy you wouldn't even think about anything mgtow

when you can't get a girl so you turn gay

>fuck women who accuse of rape
that's the thing, it goes so damn quick and then you're between a rock and a hard place of the legal system, and it takes a fuck-ton of resource/effort to prove your innocence.

you can see for yourself how biased it is, have a guy walk into a cop station with a shiner and say "my wife hit and raped me" and have a woman do the same; witness the level of bias

Wish I'd thought of it and there had been sex bots before I got married.

this so much
thanks bro

I guess by definition im a advocate but at the same time I feel no desire to create or join a movement. I feel like it's an excuse to justify a lifestyle and I don't need a fucking excuse because I'm not insecure about myself or my choices.

Doesn't work unless you're queer. Otherwise you just stand in the doorway artistically screeching instead of going your own way. It's not like anyone wanted you in the first place.

Are you a loser?

love it.
the way the courts malign men simply by the suggestion that a woman make sit altogether too much power.
its about time men stood up and said fuck you to both of them.

A great movement that only white knight faggots who like to coddle dumb cunts and leech women oppose (because it would mean the end of their free ride).

(rich && drowning in pussy) != the golden land

makes, is altogether*

Nothing wrong with it.

And in the process these fags might learn enough self respect to land a decent bitch.

Fuck whores. :-p

>using the term "loser"
>being over 18
>realizing that jockdom is cultural fuckery
>go fucking kill yourself

What land?

I cannot understand you.
Please speak english

aka incel

>Hurrrr everyone against the injustices perpetuated by women are incels durrrrr

Off yourself you worthless faggot

I got you, here it is:

Go Fuck Yourself

this!
define your "looser" for me, I'm sure you're unable to, considering what you think it is and what the dictionary reads.

It'd be better if there wasn't so much women-bashing. But that's just the nature of the manosphere in general. But I guess the whole point of it is that once you're ready to go your own way, you don't need the bullshit "community" anymore and just live your life.

You must have me confused with a mgtow

Irrelevant dead ends whose passing shall not be mourned. Really. My dad had one as a friend and no one was sad to see him go.

There is no need to define it as long as you understand what I mean.

I wonder, not about the millennials or generation z, but the generations that come after those two, if a decline of relationships of any complicity will be more prevalent in an increasingly isolated world.

No one will give a shit if you die either faggot. Get to it.

*capacity

My two boyfriends would.

I think it definitely helps to identify how women function. They are looking for one of the three following things in a male: good looks, safety or social status. It’s important to know that because as long as you have one you have something to work with and the more you have the more of an attractive girl you can pull. When it comes to females all they have to do is be attractive and even then considering how cucks have low to no standards they just literally have to have a pulse nowadays. It’s also important to understand that women will only date up not down. They also do this thing called branching which is where they will groom other men in case their current relationship doesn’t work out so they always have another cock to go to. It might be a negative way of viewing women but if you look at it from a prospectus of survival it makes sense for the women’s act that way it’s just unfortunate because were raised on the belief that there such thing as true love and after going your own way or reading the forums you realize it’s not true and that we’ve been sold a lie.
Most girls will flock around and hook up with the stereotypical chat type from 18 to about 25 after about 25 there looks diminish and they hit what’s known as the wall and once they hit the wall that’s when they start looking for a solid companionship a.k.a. the nice guy that doesn’t have Chad characteristics but has the ability to take care of them once they realize that they offer nothing in return other than worn-out pussy.

For the most part I feel like girls don’t really bring much to the table except sex. If you talk to them and ask if they have any hobbies most will say they just sit around watch Netflix and eat or maybe likes to go on “adventures”-- which basically means having a guy take them out somewhere. They often feel like their original but they’re not how many times have you gone on tinder and seen literally the same bio in multiple people i.e. “I probably swiped on you when I was pooping”. At the end the day it’s a great forum to follow because it shows you what they’re looking for and how to manipulate to get which you want. So if you know that you are good-looking then you have to develop stronger pillars i.e. social status or safety (a.k.a. money). At the end of the day were all animals and to think that we aren’t silly there’s a pecking order for a reason but with this form allows us to navigate it more effectively to maximize our potential mating with someone at the top of our list based off who we are.

Tldr
Kill yourself

do these guys like worship Fleetwood Mac or something

THIS!!! (both)

> "jockdom is cultural fuckery"

= I'm a human abortion.

Learn to fuck bitches you god damn faggots

Women are only as loyal as their options allow.

there's bias because something like that is much less prevalent so much so that it's harder to believe it even happens even though it definitely does

Don't kill yourself over a girl... She'll bring another guy to your funeral.

No one really needs anybody. Relationships are choices. And yes, sometimes you have no choices...

lawl

Encouraged destruction of the family

>there's bias because something like that is much less prevalent so much so that it's harder to believe it even happens even though it definitely does
most definitely does. There's actually a movie which shows it neatly how cold & calculating females can be: imdb.com/title/tt2267998/

If you’re a male under 25 the best thing you can do is just act confident for no reason which seems to work extremely well why do you see most girls flocking to black guys in the beginning and then eventually end up with a different person that’s not black? It’s because black people have this ability to act ridiculously confident for no reason knowing full well they offer nothing (People who are 'extraverted' and on low incomes buy more luxury goods than their introverted peers to compensate for the experience of low financial status). But women are pretty dumb at deciphering fake confidence and acting that’s one of the biggest downfalls that they have which is what men can use to manipulate in a manner which they see fit to benefit said man.

Really interesting user. Thank you :*

Let guys do what they want, I don't want to tell anyone how to live their life if they aren't hurting anyone. Maybe them being out of the game will make things easier for me, but it seems like a lot of the men in this group weren't participating in the first place

If you mind to be loved you're a faggot.

I'm just wondering if the decline in marriages is in any way affecting the economy.

>I'm just wondering if the decline in marriages is in any way affecting the economy.
it sure does, but more in ways of shifting it, than going worse. Sure businesses that are more "family"-related will struggle and go down, but "single"-/"mingle"-related businesses will go up.

I don’t think the decline in marriage is affecting the economy I think it’s effecting the nuclear family in a way that hasn’t been seen ever before. In terms of the economy there’s actually two people that have steady jobs now as opposed to the traditional man goes to work woman stays home thus now there is more disposable income but if anything marriage slowly becoming obsolete

Sex + fun is enough. There's no happines. The illusion of happines is the manipulation fuel.

agreed

yep.

this is the lack of movement movement

> more disposable income
Too bad no one has the time to enjoy it anymore.

MGTOW will never be popular here because racists want white people to breed as much as possible

Actually don’t think that marriage is becoming obsolete I think it’s becoming more of an option once women hit the wall and realize that there washed up and want someone in their lives so they don’t feel lonely and realize their entire self being is revolved around what’s between their legs and having some cuck by her side for the rest of her life will be a wonderful distraction from that realization

MGTOW is find as long as:
>real men go their own way
Means that i can go in direction of a loving woman, 2 kids, a minivan and a house with a yard.

and once she gets bored of you and branches to someone else you'll come back and be like holy shit I didn't realize how much of a faggot I was hoping for comfort and companionship which will never happen

Why not fuck boys until your 30s, while improving yourself, and then pick up a post-30 wife since your competition at that age is so shit and dying disproportionately from shitty "masculine" diets and fighting over younger women?

> companionship that'll never happen
So, are we supposed to look for companions in other man? Is it at all possible or should we just never expect to have a partner?

The trick is to remain a relative dreamboat indefinitely. It's not difficult if you get your shit together in your 20s.

Well, I could always lower my standards to include trad cons and highly religious women, it's not like they're the type to leave...

The same i think of all things

Its shit

>Why not fuck boys until your 30s, while improving yourself
If you think that fucking around is improving yourself you’re retarded but if you try to be the world’s best dick rider than yeah I guess you would be improving yourself. Go ahead and take up a post 30 wife but I’d rather get her in her prime, why own a 1994 Ferrari with high miles when you can own a 2017 Ferrari? Plus not to mention once that post 30’s wife finds someone different she will take half your shit and also most post 30 wives in this day and age have a kid and I don’t want to take care of someone else’s kid

no, be happy with yourself and being alone. True happiness comes from understanding yourself not trying to find yourself through other people. I think so many people get married right out of college? It’s because it’s a time of uncertainty and they’re looking for some stability and they don’t want to be alone

Also, that's a risk I'm willing to take as any woman I create a life with is going to have to have the same mentality I have mainly: all problems can be worked through and the only exit is a body-bag.

I would actually agree with you the only problem is we live in a day and age were not used to fixing things if something’s broken we just go to the next new thing. Your mentality works in a pre-technological era.

They are bitter, pathetic faggots.. now don't get me wrong I despise feminism in all its cancerous glory but fuck anyone that calls himself a mgtow is just a dickless little child

>divide and conquer

There's validity to stereotyping but it only damages society.

I can't tell if it's dangerous to not teach children about this though. I grew up with rose colored goggles and when I saw the patterns it made me quick to hate. Only through time and rationale have I come to this conclusion

You sound like a dickless little child

i agree theres a fine line between understanding it and using it to your advantage or it leading despising/hating women

found the cuck

Oh waaaaaaaaa did your feels get hurt you fucken beta?

Couldn't be more wrong if you tried faggot my bitch knows her place

It's the same concept with racism.

If we teach our kids stereotyping's validity are they just going to go straight to full on hate? Perhaps it's better to learn these things as an adult

I won't disagree that our day and age predisposes us to tossing old things instead of fixing them, but it doesn't eliminate the people that will fix rather than replace. Also, I'd postulate that how people deal with everyday objects is a good indicator of how they will treat a long-term relationship. So, all that's left for me to do is find that one in a million girl.

Bahaha someone is triggered

What a fucking faggot cuck

prob with the strap on and you doggystyle

Actually, he's just shitting on you

Well let me ask you this you find yourself worth based on who your dating? And I agree there are exceptions and I’m sure a lot of people like to fix things but for the most part we’ve been trained to believe one something is broken just to find something new but obviously if 80% of people believe that the measure 20% that don’t so really we just have to find the 20% however instinctually speaking what was described above about girls branching out and getting stale in a relationship makes sense there’s been studies to back that up the 2 ½ year claim of the honeymoon stage for example is true. So yes you can find someone but the reality is evolutionary wise long-term commitment probably just turns into Stockholm syndrome. The best woman probably would be a combination of Stockholm syndrome with sex addiction because at that point she would be with you and would still have sex the base of those two things.

If a good sex robot came along I'd be with it. Can't wait for the future!

Perhaps exposing her to a lot of sex in the beginning of the relationship when she feels there’s nothing wrong with you and you can do no wrong kind of like the dog Belle experiment every time the dog heard the bell it would salivate. This would actually trigger response once the relationship stalls or enters past the honeymoon stage thus guaranteeing sex long-term and the long you stay with someone in inevitably leads stockholm syndrome

I'm on that dude's side but this was funny as fuck

samefag a little harder and you may get herpes

so much for samefagging nub

bump

Sounds like edgy 15 year old betas planning out their lives

This

There's merit to what he's saying though.
The MGTOW movement itself is predominantly filled with bitter incels, men who never stood a chance and just want something to be part of so they can feel better circlejerking over it.

This doesn't mean the notion of men going their own way and deciding for themselves what to prioritize, is a bad thing.

I've had my chances, even gave it a try, and I decided that relationships are not my thing. I don't like the drama that's often part of it, I find my personal time and space too important to compromise it without gaining something equally important back - which is nigh impossible to happen, and I don't like the risks when it comes to marriage and other laws-related thing heavily favouring the woman if she decides to make use of (abuse) it, when the rewards are so few in my opinion.

The ideal women for me could work, but it's impossible to find out whether a woman (same for men, really) actually is like that or if it's just an act to lure you in for a heavy screw-over.
Because of this, even with the occasional woman taking a serious interest in me, I prefer to stick with doing my own thing and staying single.

I'm no part of that hate-based movement, however, and have no interest in circlejerking, woman-bashing, PUA shit, vilifying other men for a different preference or set of priorities, and other kinds of bullshit.
To each their own, live and let live; I live my life as I see fit, others can do as they please. If others are okay with taking such risks, all the power to them; I'll be enjoying my life my own way.

When people can't have confidence in anything they want to do so they put a label on it.