Hi im Jes

Hi im Jes.
I once saw someone shop my pics like these, and i really love these pics.
You shop my pics and leave your kik id, i will make private vid for you.
Anyone?

Are you sure which is before and which is after?

Yes

Choose anything. I will wait for you!

What a photo good God Jess youd be such a good cock slave

that mouth is sexy as fuck
10/10 would choke with dick

Jes is number best trap

man hips are man hips. trap ass is betrayed by man hips. continue to literally shave your bones to entertain a delusion. you cannot win.

just give up. i did. it works until it doesn't. but by then it doesn't matter anymore

B-b-but your feminine penis look so much better :(

>literally shave your bones

what the fuck are you actually talking about?

Male genitals look repulsive from behind. I can only say this because I see it here on the chans so often.

Go to bed "Jes"

the things these misfits do to themselves. have you honestly never heard of ffs or any of the other articles of surgical barbarism they entertain

>Go to bed "Jes"
It's 9am in the morning you retard

Don't you have a sausage to boil, nigel?

pls more

Only if it's attached to your ballsack donald

How did you know I recreationally glue processed meat products to my bathing suit area?

Me ^_^

cause you're a raging faggot who wishes their penis was even half the size of a sausage

Does Her Majesty mandate a standardised sausage lengthe in bongistan, fuckwit?

Also, maybe chill on the cock-talk. Stop focusing so much on the man-meat. Mummy and daddy are definitely starting to wonder about you.

this mental illness has gone 2 far.

I know it's difficult for stateside to understand, you know, being the nation equivalent of a 3 year old child, but only people who are fragile in their sexuality clock the amount of cock talk, besides, without that what else would you suck all weekend?

did u actually do that

I'm not the user you're looking for but I can try.

Dude, you're trying to hard.

Like you inbred morons what done birfed us is any fookin' smarter anyways. Now fuck off.

>Captcha: Jagyooarr

Is that even English? Jeez, I knew it was bad over there but I thought you could all still read and write

Not op; never heard of it. Tell me more.

CEASE AND DESIST
LEAVE THE BEPIS ALONE

As an impartial observer, I'm not certain who the bigger faggot between the two of you is, but I'm still pretty sure it's you.

And I'm fairly sure he was mocking a cockney accent in an attempt to rile you up. Regardless, you're both retards; go the fuck to bed.