My gf behaved weirdly recently. I found out she lied about hanging out with an old male friend this past week...

My gf behaved weirdly recently. I found out she lied about hanging out with an old male friend this past week. When I confronted her about it, she immediately admitted that she lied because she thought I would get jealous and be insecure.

Which, I guess can be understandable except I have never kept her from hanging out with male friends or have gotten jealous. So obviously this is all rubbing me the wrong way.

When I first began to get suspicious that something's up, I went through her texts and saw her venting our relationship problems to this guy. She doesn't know I saw those texts. I asked her point blank after I confronted her about the lying if she also talked to him about our relationship problems, she lied and said no. I gave her multiple opportunities to come clean about anything, she kept insisting there was nothing else.

It kinda sounds to me like the start of a classic trickle truth. Tell me I'm wrong.

Cringe as fuck. You sound like a HUGE fucking faggot, like for real. If you feel the need to justify this because you're a failure to the male species, faggot.

She may not be cheating yet but she's definitely on her way to it

Call her out on the texts

this

If you feel the need to go through your partner's phone, you shouldn't be partners

And from experience it can be much better never knowing what happened

move on you will be glad you did

you're a stupid faggot.

dump the bitch OP

Honestly it sounds like it's time to get out of there.

yup, she's fucking that dude. unless you're cuck leave her and never look back.

Sorry brother but you need to leave. She's about to fuck if she hasn't already

GTFO of there you idiot, you're literally fucking left overs. Don't be a cuck!

You just don't like Black guys you racist fuck

she's looking for an excuse to cheat on you (unless she already has)
the guy she's talking to is working his way into her panties (unless he already has)
what he's doing is agreeing with her about you (anything bad) and is probably making you seem worse than you really are.

This feels so relevant after watching that episode on Black Mirror. I'm pretty sure that the male friend is going to take advantage of her vulnerability sooner rather than later. Don't fuck this up, try to confront her in a non-aggressive way. That's your best shot.

Leave that stupid bitch man. Before she breaks your heart.

Only mention you've read the texts if you're sure you wanna leave her. This can sometimes be the point of no return

tell her you wanna meet him.
confront him about it instead. lying bitches is hard to crack

This

I think she finally got sick of your infantile penis and wants the real thing.
Sorry OP
shit happens!

I'll never understand how people endure their gf or bf going through their phones.
Would end it right there. It's on the same lvl as forbidding you to see certain friends or enacting light violence.

this

Nah youre absolutely right.

Shes not worth your time.

I sure hope OP reads this post

Satan always knows his shit.

Sounds like the feels guilty.

Where that guilt is coming from is hard to tell. Maybe theyve done stuff. Maybe she is attracted to him or she suspects hes attracted to her.

Shes sucking his dick . Murder her

user, he is a 6' 6" Black fashion model from a rich family- you should be jealous... and worried

No. It fucking isn't the same level as violence. It's literally just a lack of trust/insecurity.
Get the fuck out, you absolute dickwaffle.

You want an answer? If you ever can't trust your partner, break up. It's not fair for wither of you if there's no trust.

> lack of trust
> not to reason you're not allowed to see your friends

> insecurity
> not the reason for being violent against the person you supposedly like

I bet if you denied such a person access, he/she would get mad and/or violent. So while it's not exactly the same, it does stem from similar emotions and can easily become violence.

Congratulations. You posted two strawmen, and literally spelled out how violence is an escalation, making it NOT the same thing.
I wasn't arguing that they didn't have the same root. I was arguing that they weren't the same thing.
Violence usually requires the desire to cause punishment/retribution and a lack of self-control/common morals.
Physical violence is NOT the same as a breach of privacy.

I never said they are the same thing, I said they are on similar levels. Pointing out that a person that does the first, likely will also do the second.

Also:
> people invade other peoples privacy do not lack self-control/common morals
> they also do not do it to get back at the other person. Hoping on finding something that would warrant your behavior and be cause for punishment and retribution.

Again, it's not the same, but it's similarly severe.

Uh while I agree it's shifty, no I would not equate it to any form of violence. Also you're a pissy pussy.

Also what the absolute fuck are you talking about? Do you even interact with other human beings?

Maybe you guys are jumping to the wrong form of violence.
I was thinking of the omissible kind, you know, when the little gf hits her strong bf and everybody thinks it's fun and games.
That's why I said light violence.

>I was thinking of the omissible kind
>double standards are a valid metric to use when comparing severity
I'm just disappointed. That's all I can say.

Oh well that's less of a stretch,I could see someone thinking those are about as bad as one another. but I wouldn't say the two are related behaviors. Most of the dudes I know who go through their woman's phones are betalords who would never lay even a joking hand in their girl.

But I guess that's only like four people

Too bad you didn't read my first post, then you wouldn't have been disappointed.
Also, do you want me to give you an example where the man bosses around the woman?

To be fair, I've mostly seen that behavior in women, coupled with the entitlement that they're allowed to look at it and getting mad, if you deny it to them.

It of course depends whether you do it secretly or demand from your partner to give you access.
Going behind her/his back and whining to someone else, seems pretty beta. Going through her/his stuff and confronting them, seems pretty aggressive.

>the women who think they're entitled to see your phone on demand are the same women who think it's ok to hit their boyfriends because "lol am grill"
See, if you had just lead with THAT, this would've been MUCH easier. That's entirely agreeable, to me.

Hmm, yeah. I have a habit of convoluting my arguments.
But it's not only women, who think they're entitled to know and control most everything of their partners life.