Our Universe contains billions upon billions of Galaxies, and if you take just a moment to think about that...

Our Universe contains billions upon billions of Galaxies, and if you take just a moment to think about that, you might be reading this in my voice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCtK0E50OLc
youtube.com/watch?v=rSgTToWH-xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you'd be wrong because i have no idea who this wanker is

Space doesn't exist fag boy. Stop lying.

Stryker from X-Men 2

Yoghurt guy is far more interesting than spacenigger.

I'd like to how they know that. Has somebody even counted them and do they all have names? It's easy just to say shit

I dk who yoghurt is, but imagining Cox's yoghurt on my chest is my new fantasy, thanks

Could have been a TV great but ruined it with condescending name calling memery.

Plebian Sagan.

Ya got me, OP. Well played

Cox appeared on at least one episode of Would I Lie To You and had a yoghurt related story.

The BBC only hires him because he's reasonably attractive and has a friendly Northern accent. I bet he's not even a real scientist.

jim al khalili > that fag

Brian Edward Cox, OBE, FRS (born 3 March 1968[3][10]) is an English physicist, and Advanced Fellow of particle physics in the School of Physics and Astronomy at the University of Manchester.

Fields Particle physics
Institutions University of Manchester, CERN, DESY
Thesis Double diffraction dissociation at large momentum transfer (1998)

>Doctor of philosophy in high end partical physics

He's probably quite smart.

Well, the best estimates are from counting a region of space and then multiplying upwards.

Current estimates are about 100 billion galaxies in the known universe.

But the thing is that light itself is limited because as you look further away you look further back in time, and light exists up to about 14.5ish Billion years ago.

So we can't really tell how many there really is. Just what we can see from our position in the Universe. So it's at least 100 Billion, possibly up to infinity.

cox n... rocks n... cocks

My uncle went to uni with him, apparently he smoked a shit tonne of weed

>le speak in a likkle baby voice about stars man

He's not he's the keyboard player in D:Ream

youtube.com/watch?v=oCtK0E50OLc

He mentioned his wife in one episode which was pretty funny

My wife went to uni with him, apparently he's got a massive cock.

Yeah, well, my dad works at Nintendo and says the NX will be 10x as powerful as the Scorpio and will have native 8k support!

Surely you mean your wife's son, yes?

My cousin went to uni with him. Apparently he's got a nice tight little bumhole.

Ironic considering his wife has a son from another relationship. The guy's a complete and utter cuck.

PROFESSOR BRIAN COX LIKES TO DO THE SCIENCE

He could do better desu.

C U C K
U
C
K

My cousin went to uni with him, apparently he likes to stuff large rocks up his arse and shit them out whilst saying 'the yewniverse is so magicull, I'm shitting out Billiuns and Billiuns of atoms that were forged in the heart of a stahhrr, but they're moostly empty spehce so I am actually shitting mostly nuthin. lyke wow dude, it's magic, wow'. He did this in front of his professor and fellow students and they clapped.

Post a picture of his wife's son.

you ever been to the uk mate

Ugh another bitter loser who doesn't understand how attraction works in real life

this guy is fucking retarded and ruins otherwise great documentaries with his retarded and annoying voice and face

That's a 596/10 in Britain m8. She even has teeth and they're mostly white.

What a fucking ideiot

youtube.com/watch?v=rSgTToWH-xE

Shut up stupid roastie.