I'm Justin Bobber, ask me anything

I'm Justin Bobber, ask me anything

Why are you a faggot?

>pro tip its not because you're op

How will you kill yourself right now live on cam?

damn time went by fast. he finally entered puberty

It didn't treat him well

do u kno selina goms

dikpix pls

He was all the rage as a little boy, then America despised him as a teen. Now he's cool again.

Am I the only one who thinks this faggot looks like that cheap corny goof in schools, who get bullied alot?

Hey Justin love your ass. Is it dirty?

It's hairy and stinky.

So fucking hot. Is it poorly wiped?

do you like death grip

Let me play drums for you.

Yes, and haven't showered for a good two weeks.

how does it feel taking it up the ass?

Very naughty. And since you're all rich would you consider getting it diapered?

I love the smell and the sounds it makes

Possibly. But I'm a busy person with little time, so I would only change when it gets overflowed.

Cool get someone to change you. i see you're in the bathroom. Justin....did you poop?

I pooped in the urinal and showed my dad

Way to go buddy what did he think?

He laughed and peed on it

Awesome. I'd be proud of you if I were him. You like being his stinky butt?

Vagina stinks more has no prostate pisses on ya and is womany

Yeah lol

Do you want the world to watch you get a change?

What do you think when people say you look like a dyke?

Yes, I do

What do you want more than anything?

I have gotten older, so I look more manly

To be able to spread my brown anus on stage, and take a dump for the fans. But I'm afraid I would get arrested because of all my young fans in attendance.

That would be gods gift. You know those young girls love your stink huh?

Yeah but I'm afraid the courts wouldn't understand. So I just poop on my dog's head sometimes to entertain my cousins

Nice boy or girl cousins?

Both

Do they clap and cheer you on and call you stinky butt?

Yeah and I fart lol

You're such a little stinker. You want boys put their face in your jeans butt so you can be an example to them?

time stamp, tits or gtfo.

Yes, and I put some samples of my farting on my songs if you listen closely. I hope my fans will subconsciously hear it and it will influence them to be fartboys.

Nice any specific ones that are hot? Wouldn't it be fun to be so stinky some of your fans cry while the rest of the crowd goes nuts?

Yeah, one time I pooped on one of my fans backstage and she cried but I think she liked it deep down. Her dad was laughing and recording it.

Hahaha was she a bad girl. On her face or panties?

I pulled my pants down real quick and plopped on her lap. Then I let out some diarrhea on her lap and she was so upset lol.

Well I got to go, it was nice talking to you, friend. Come see me at one of my shows and give me a hint that it's you. I'll show you how to get stinky.

I will. I'll hold my nose I want to be a stink butt boy just like you Justin. You're the best in the world.

Tits or GTFO

Did you ever hit puberty?

you dont have balls

thats not justin bweber