/epl/

/efl/ never welcome edition

GREAT thread

>Blackburn sack Owen Columba Coyle for not being good enough to shill Venky's produce

>Sutton sack opportunist goalkeeping coach Wayne Shaw for being a moron by getting involved in shady bets (although them shacking up with The Sun in the first place didn't help)

First for Millwall.

Fpbp

man its always the evil ones who win.

>5-3
>2-4
What's wrong with football?

Makes the fact that the opposite happened tonight even more spectacular and joyful

14 goals in 2 games.
Looks okay to me.

>Entertaining games
>Good guys win

???

>de Owls

>shitty
>good guys
congratulations you have passed trolling 101

>Remain voters on Sup Forums

disgusting

>city
>atletico
>good guys

kys

@74325965
fuck off leave voter

I don't care what you lads think, I'll still post Championship-related shit

>rescuing englel's ass once again in europe

have you lost weight yet?

>Reading finally exposed by le American Nazi

>The faux French
>neverkusen
>good guys

the good guys are Atlético and Monaco

im not fat m8

Here we see the famous Poop mating ritual, the purpose of the stamping is unknown as of yet, but it is fascinating nonetheless

(I'd very much like this to become a meme)

we all saw your chubby hands you fatty

/efl/ bunker thread

Fuck arabs and customers, real football here. Enjoy no more memes you plastic fucks

Can't wait until the Terriers moneyball their way into a respectable mid-table finish

Wagner is like a completely likeable Eddie Howe

but Falcao is a good guy!

real thread

>They made their own thread

I have NEVER seen any form of entertaining EFL post, what are you even talking about? All the memes are EPL related you poverty stricken dumbfuck.

I have NEVER seen any form of entertaining Norway post, what are you even talking about? All the memes are non-Norway related you poverty stricken dumbfuck.

Is Stones elite?

>spending £50m for a defender who can't defend

>Van Dijk stayed at Southampton
Will english teams ever stop overrating english players?

>spending £105m for a midfielder who can't not dab

In my defense I've made a bunch of later reposted 190kg memes when that was hot. Now I have a stupid macbook and I don't know how to create memes on this poverty stricken dumbfuck computer.

>OL8

What EPL are you on about?

leroy sane looks class desu lads

not 100%, but i'm pretty sure he's talking about the eritrean premier league, which is more commonly known as the epl

>BREAKING: Wayne Rooney to QUIT Man Utd after growing unhappy with reduced role and has been offered £35m move

fucking hell lads ever since we chased the non-league cunts out /epl/ has died horribly

Now we just have to find a new enemy and chase them out too.

Back to your containment thread, This has more posts

that pie bet has broken the man

see arse? THAT'S how you represent england in the europe.

David Silva is elite
>that flick for the 5th goal
orgasm inducing

>tf

>losing 5-1 to buyren
>twice
>representing england well
you're just mad that this goat showed ozil what it means to show up in big games

not even an arsenal fan
>t
>f

nice digits but that's not an argument.

Faggot

>t

>f

I bet your mother is a frenchie monaco supporter and you're just mad that the GOAT shit on your mom's team
>that volley

>t

>f

tons of brits were in the superb owl thread so wtf is your point? I bet you don't even play footy
>mad as fuck wolverhampton wanderers supporter can't make an argument
ayy

>tt
>ff

>thistopic
>flagflag
>british "education"

>ɟʇ

what the fuck

The fucking state of this yank

>ft

yall are mad that A-rab money is the only thing keeping englel even remotely relevant in europe

>t.f.

>being british
>having any rational argument whatsoever
should have left hitler to genocide you inbreds tbqh

Getting tight

>(t)(f)

Who do you guys want to see promoted/relegated from the championship?

>rotherham

JUST

Mistakes were made

>epl (sponsored by cadbury)
>autistic yanks
>paki bandwagoners

>efl
>white Christians
>football connoisseurs

join us

mark my words, the epl/efl split will be the death of discussing footy on Sup Forums

its just like another brexit

>Split

Repelling autistic Non-league fans invading a general is not a split

>being a fan of the English Plastic League
KEK

>Haha your league is so shit
>That's why its the ultimate goal of my team to end up in this league that im making fun of

My goal is to get drunk and beat people up. You wouldn't understand because you're a BT Sport watching ponce, not a real football fan.

lol does this guy think he's hard/manly?

proper fucking autism

YOU WANN SUM ILL GIVE IT YA tier autism

>The absolute state of poor people

He'd knock you out

You're the autist, m8. I used to fuck guys like you in the ass in school. I'm proper gay. Then me and my da would go and watch a real football match in the non league. It was a grand old time.

What I want to see - Brighton, Huddersfield, Leeds
What I will likely see - Newcastle, Brighton, Huddersfield

>following the eritrean premier league

lmaoing at ur lives

>your league

How is it your league? You're probably a paki southerner who 'supports' Man U.

*ponders the use of it all*

It's such superlative fun mocking the non league louts. I do believe I shall make a habit of it.

It's people roleplaying, no one really gives a shit. Are you autistic?

>instead of discussing football, these threads are just going to be "HURR LEAGUE FAGS" and "DURR NON-LEAGUE FAGS" for the foreseeable future

Fuck this shit.

Who will make that call that saves /epl/?

Are you?

Are you?

Are.. you?

non league piemuncher detected

Are (You)?

Nah, i'm not, m8. What about you?

If only we had dealt with the non-league scourge instead of allowing it.

All are welcome

Why we still use /epl/ ? we should change it to /pl/ or /cpl/

ALRIGHT LA. RUMOURS LA

>Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney, 31, is being offered wages of £1m a week to join a Chinese Super League club. (S*n)

Rooney could take the chance to move before the Chinese transfer window closes next week if he is left out of Manchester United's 18-man squad for Sunday's EFL Cup final against Southampton. (D**ly T*l*gr*ph)

>Daley Blind, 26, is set to be part of a summer clearout at Manchester United, with manager Jose Mourinho weighing up Benfica's 22-year-old centre back Victor Lindelof as a possible replacement. (S*n)

Arsenal forward Alexis Sanchez, 28, is wanted by AC Milan, with Manchester City star Sergio Aguero, 28, and Real Madrid's 24-year-old striker Alvaro Morata also on the Italian side's radar. (D**ly *xpr*ss)

>Former Blackburn midfielder Tim Sherwood could succeed the sacked Owen Coyle at Ewood Park. The current director of football at Swindon Town captained Rovers to the Premier League title in 1994-95. (D**ly M*rr*r)

>Chinese Super League club

but the LA Galaxy are in the MLS

>Sherwood going back to Ewood to ruin his legacy
wew

Enjoying this "censor names of newspapers" meme 2bh.