Share your bodies anons

Share your bodies anons

Scoliosis?

Nope just lost alot of weight in a not healthy way

You dont look particularly pudgy my dude

Not really I have a slight bit of tummy that I couldn't be arsed to work it out

you don't look healthy bro, what's going on?

The famous depression social anxiety and anorexia trifecta with a family that doesn't believe in mental problems
Had to pay my own sessions of diagnostics but couldn't afford the rest and my fam thinks I should get out more to cure it and refuses to "waste money"

you should get out more. stop taking pictures of yourself. stop fucking around on the internet. it has done you no good. move on. drink a little to help. realize you're only you and that's all that matters. stop.

While I by no means think getting out will "cure" you, there're real benefits in being more active when it comes to depression. The reality of getting out is a lot harder than it seems, but I find a small trip somewhere away from the usual surroundings can really give a boost to your well being.

plz post more

do you shave your nipples?

Nope. Why?

their pinkishness and slight erection makes them look recently shaved

Interesting. I have a few hairs around them but they don't really show in the pic.

I rarely take pics of myself
I took this one out of pure boredom and spontaneously decided to post here
Ive did all that and it just made me feel uncomfortable and worst

Don't feel too bad. I've posted my pic a dozen times over the past few weeks and this thread is the first time anyone has commented at all.

I doubt boredom was the sole reason for you creating this thread, given how blatantly unwell you I'm lead to believe this is partly a cry for help, even if it's to a group of anonymous strangers on the internet.

Feel free to tell me I'm wrong but I think part of that comes from a desire in yourself to get better and overcome your situation.

Now the reality may be that right now you're not in the right frame of mind to take action to getting better, and trying to do so when you're not in the right place is often either impossible or futile.

However, I firmly believe that everyone who goes through these existential troubles, reach a point where they feel ready and able to do something about it. And when that time comes, you have a responsibility to yourself to make the most of it.

> 1234.jpg

Real or fake, good job either way.

Tbh I just reached a point where nothing really matters
Tried everything even dating and i ended up wasting 2 years of someone's life
Life is just not meant for anyone fam

It's not going to be like this forever, as dismal and pointless everything seems right now you have no idea where you will be in the future.
I truly believe that as long as you never give up completely (an hero) the day will come where life is no longer like this.
Doing things will be easier, thoughts will become clearer, you'll want more from life and you'll have the mental and physical capacity to do it.
Even the time you think you've wasted, or the suffering you're in now you'll realize were for something. They act as a reference point for what you don't want, and what can happen when you let yourself decay.
It will come, I can't tell you when but I can promise you it will so long as you don't call it quits.

That's trips, faggot.

;)

Quits seems a nice idea actually

At my grandma's house.
What do you think?

By the way, it summer and I'm a bit overweight

fucking thumbnail quality but alright

real, a bit old now. I put ona few more kg of gym meat. firefighter etc

Tried bulking right after losing 70 pounds
Weird result

newer with suitable disguise applied

shoulders could use some work to even things out