Fill me in Sup Forums... Has this hairy bitch been shit canned yet?

Fill me in Sup Forums... Has this hairy bitch been shit canned yet?

Maile Hampton Sup Forumsread

youtu.be/USORHBUmN4k

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.co.uk/biz/beach-hut-deli-davis-2
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone's gonna have to shop that pit hair off if this pictures gonna keep getting posted I just threw up again

We gotta check in with the davis county sandwich place she worked at. The fuck was the name?

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Never even saw that. I was already fucking pissed with the clothing, the hair, the tattoos. I am death incarnate.

Literally (You)

Yelp link to the deli: yelp.co.uk/biz/beach-hut-deli-davis-2

Speaking of "Haram" aren't tattoos haram? Funny she only wears the durka head gear when it suits her and all tattoos are covered...
Did we find the owners/CEO contact yet? Anyone have the deli phone number. Bost it!

Shouldn't be long now.

KEK "black activist" catches a "lynching" charge. Muh fuggin sides in orbit!

B'zumping with pic of this degenerate, commie, freedom hating waste of oxygen!

Y'all are crazy.

Mailem delenda est.

Anyone have the vocaroo links. Was some
Gold yeaterday.

>Zyklon B.

Some dumb bitch that despite all her activism still has to make me a sandvich when I tell her to

zyklonB

face.book./

Beach-Hut-Deli-Davis-CA-1323905851083781/

Explain this please.

Good point
>black female wage slave that makes sandwiches on demand
>''''''''''''''''''''''''''progressive''''''''''''''''''''''''''

She doesn't deaerve to be employed, should be shipped to Cuba or some other commie shithole where she's forced to make you and I a sammich...

>Implying niggers didn't lynch

She attacked a police officer while said officer was making an arrest (she was trying to free one of her commie friends). As I understand it "lynching" is removing a prisoner from an officer custody by force?... Just the semantics of it is priceless!

here was thread yesterday boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/74238642/anti-american-maile-hamtons-place-of-employment#bottom

Isn't burning the flag in America completely illegal?

I'd lick those fucking pits and sniff deeply, my dick is getting hard just thinking about it

lel that's not how you burn a flag, you need to put something on it to make it burn completely in a more spectacular way.

>that 1 minute of them trying to light it on fire
maximum cringe

Is this what a hippie progressive looks like? Does someone besides niggers actually fuck that.? Would you let this nasty cunt make you a sandwich?

That's ironic, she sounds like someone who has not lived very long, and dumb she sounds dumb.

no, if you extinguish the flag, it wins

It look like a HIV spreading machine...disgusting!

Sadly no. From what I gather just now though, it's a hate crime to not accept a Canadians made up gender or "other kin" fuck I hope Trudope dies in a fiery aviation accident.

It's not, laws banning it haven't passed the senate

I take offense to that comment. Furthermore, not all forest fires are destructive and violent, this particular fire in Fort MacMurray is a radical extremist fire that does not represent forest fires as a whole.

No canacucks there was a Supreme Court case about it, the first amendment won, that's why we don't have hatespeech laws like you cucks

If he sniffs the pits they win...

where does she work at?

>monarch butterfly front and center on her neck

>she is literally a brainwashed pawn

beach hut deli in davis, california
don't bother reporting her, her employers encourage her behavior

Beach Hut Deli, Davis CA

>post yfw this year's morel crop

>Muslim
>Communist
>Hates America
>Works at a deli shop

Is she a living meme?

Some places it's illegal, but a supreme court ruling in the 60s or 70s said it violated free speech, so its unenforceable. Much like how degeneracy laws are illegal in some southern states but unenforceable after a ruling in 2001 where some faggot in Texas was getting assfucked and a cop saw.

As long as it's symbolic (not just to be a dick and destroy someone's property) then it is considered free speech. It's an extreme way of voicing how displeased you are with the nation, and as such is protected.

It's been sitting in the legislative branch since forever, but the Supreme Court has ruled in the first amendment, so now it will likely never pass unless there's a second 9/11.

wow i totally missed that

I'll take "rhetorical questions for $1000 Alex"

what a sad video. Spitting on the greatest country in the history of the world. Please if you're going to burn a flag might I suggest the leaf?

Yeah, its a load of shit. You can't deface a penny, but its perfectly acceptable to burn our flag in public. If I ever saw someone burning my people's flag out of "protest" there would be a can of ass whoop to open

With our Feminist Muslim PM at the helm, you may.

Notify Veterans groups, get a petition going the company is standing by her. I am in contact with a few but more will help.

How can she be a mud if she is gay and doesn't wear a hajibibibi?

>niggerwithquestionmarks.jpg

It's so simple... If you don't like it, make like a tree and get outta here.

>proud communist
>islamic bullshit

Anything as long as it is in defiance of the West, right?

Watch the vid, she wears the head gear and covers her tats when it suits her cause.

Free speech, bitch. Burning the flag is despicable but should never be illegal.

Free speach I have no problem with this. She enjoyed free speech and is now feeling it's repercussions. She made all her social media private after tweeting a freak out that she was doxxed. Pay to play...

Government prohibits destruction of currency as a means to protect its product. Destruction of paper currency on a large enough scale can lead to deflation, just like overproduction can lead to inflation. They don't care about pennies because they are so prevalent and essentially worthless.

Her account is protected now. Probably couldn't take the banter

She must be active somewhere else. Must a tumblrina or some shit. She can't live without social media...

Oy vey! 490% profit!