What does Sup Forums think of Milo?

What does Sup Forums think of Milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/top-conservative-writer-is-a-group-effort-sources-say
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A bit gay desu.

Oh great it's this thread again.
Haven't you made five of these today?
Fuck off, that's what I think of you.

His love of bbc is a little off putting, but he is pretty based. If we let one fag survive the day of the rope, it should be him.

Evalion is better, and she even mentions the Jew.

Besides of being a young women instead of an old turkish homosexual

fuck you nigger

She's a CIA plant you retard.

Manlet

He's pretty good, would fuck.

#god

he's a bit too extremist but at least he's out there trying to right some wrongs with hard work.

Johnny Bravo meets Kazuhira Miller?

You are the idiot, what matter its content and she does well delivering it.

What she earns from it or for who she works is not our business. In fact I dont care as long as the topics are discussed by the youth and normal people.

Isis (cia) never gets ban on youtube or twitter, but somehow a controlled opposition agent gets banned? Not mate you are assuming bullshit based on bullshit. Be pragmatic, the girl was doing a good job before she got censored.

He's a gay

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

He's alright. A bit faggy, but the left has taught me to tolerate.

>Faggot
>Coal burner
>Parents are jews
Ehh seems alright I guess

Wheres your leaf?

Enemy of my enemy is my friend
Even if he's a homo degenerate

A stupid faggot

He is Sup Forums's natural ally because we both love nigger dicks.

He's an alright guy, would like to have a drink with him then hook him up with my big black friend.

his face is the same fucking shape as anderson cooper

biological or adopted jews?

Based

His mum is jew his dad is catholic but Milo was raised catholic.

Is he red pilled?

I like him because he spits in feminisms face. HOWEVER....

>jew
>reporter
>gay
>coalburner

Really best to watch him closely and how he affiliates himself to the 'alt-right'.

Arrogant sociopath who has no moral allegiance to any ideology and essentially bases his opinions on whatever will win a debate. Doesn't care about his solutions coming into fruition so much as he cares about being right in saying they're correct. A pure reactionary who wouldn't give less of a fuck about social issues had it not been for the vocal leftist faggots allowing him to capitalize on a rare opportunity to appear both logical and controversial at the same time.

Sup Forums generally like him because we understand him, since we are just like him.

Is he red pilled?

He's coming to my college next week, excited to see the feminist protestors freak out

He's a 'true' conservative and #cruzmissle.

I still like him tho.

He is the bizarro version of Anderson Cooper

He looks and sounds like he's dying in almost everything he does. Does he suffer from a terminal illness?

Is he red pilled?

pretty cool guy, would give pizazz hands and sizzle fingers if I saw him live

Literally no one besides a few Sup Forums cucks have ever heard of this skank

>raised Catholic
>loves niggerdick
It's all match up.

He looks like Kazuhira Miller.

Johnny Bravo without wits

I knew Johny bravo was gay!!!

I think he's pretending to be in favor of firearms rights as a direct pandering to the American 'middle', because its neither a left or a right issue, and Trump will never get his votes if he attacked gun ownership in the states.
Why would he?

His talking points on the topic are spot on and I dont disagree;
America is full of guns, taking them away piecemeal is pointless and counter productive,
and America is filled with Americans so dead set on shooting other Americans when they want to that they will shoot other Americans if they interfere with their ability to shoot other Americans.

Please don't mistake my commentary for bias.
I have bias, and it exists, and it is vehemently against proliferation of murder-weapons in my home country.
There is NOTHING about such a proliferation of weapons that would make ordinary citizens of this country safe, except in the realm of international defense training (which our capability's are laughably limited already).

Lets forget about sides on the issue and just note my talking point:
I don't think Milos words on the topic of guns are genuine sentiment, but merely talking point pandering.

It doesn't matter, of course, because thats what politicking is. Just be aware of the bits 'youre supposed to clap now' for if you're a trained monkey on this issue.

I think Milo is very entertaining, but wanting guns around is pandering to American sentiment, not expressing any kind of English values.

Mock the knife ban all you like, not having poor people able to shoot middle class people has its advantages if you're middle class.

If you're in the states, its too late, and I won't mock you for wanting to be able to SHOOT BACK at the poor people who already have guns, but this is 'your countries fault' that they do, and you're making the best of a bad situation.

Please don't go trying to make OTHER countries warzones, its rude, America.

If it makes you feel better, I think you guys and the Germans make the very best guns and rifles.

A faggot with more flip flops than a gay beach

Faggot

.Faggot

Faggot.

F.aggot

Faggot

Well he mocks Libertarians constantly for some reason I don't understand while holding many of their beliefs. I agree with him on the value of religion, but I can't help but dislike that every other sentence is about black dick. Not even kidding, listen to the Joe Rogan podcast with him. Also the fact that he literally does ketamine all the time and then fucks multiple men at the same time, and that he lost his virginity in a tranny 5 way, makes me question whether I ought to listen to his morals. I'm not even a gay hater but it's a hypocrisy thing.

He also loves circumcision for some reason and encourages is because he likes how cut dicks look. I wish I had never been cut so it triggers me.

Overall 5/10 Ben Shapiro is better and more wholesome. Shapiro is the man who converted me to the right, although nowadays he's been a bit of a cuck with the constant anti Trump talk.

hivemind

coalburner

dude looks like max headroom

Egomaniacal faggot who makes every tweet and story about himself.

is he balding?

Bro tier faggot.

Greatest ally desu

Nah but for real, it's great to have a total flamer on your side cause liberals are all about identity politic

That's from niggers cumming all over his face. He's red pilled.

He literally sucks Jew cock and takes nigger dicks in the ass, so of course Sup Forums loves him.

I like watching / listening to his talks, and I agree with him on a lot of things.

I don't really see eye to eye with him on his views of America owing black people something. We do seem to be on the same page in that he thinks Black Lives Matter is destructive. It could just be a cultural / nationality difference.

I wish he would expand on his views on Atheism beyond "Atheists are thin skinned like feminists". He's right, but I'd like to hear or read beyond that point if of view. Maybe he has said more? Honestly he doesn't get to say too much because crowds usually talk over him.

Get a blog you fucking retard.

Please explain why the CIA would waste their time putting a girl on youtube to just spout Sup Forums memes

:^) will do, faggot.

He needs to stop mentioning Sup Forums on Breitbart.

the degenerate British con artist who's touring in America ?

truthfully I love him and think the conservative movement needs a big, gay, truthful, unapologetic person such as him to rally people to the idiocy of feminists, and liberals in general. I've really been enjoying his weekly podcast.

He's like 6'3"

A degenerate race mixing faggot kike

But his work for white nationalism will earn him deportation, not a gas chamber

Faggots are degenerate pieces of filth and Your hero let's buck niggers cum on his faggot face.

Kill yourself you beta piece of shit.

> "Milo Yiannopoulous" is just 44 unpaid interns

buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/top-conservative-writer-is-a-group-effort-sources-say

he's 5'8

manlet

More like 22 bottoms

He's entertaining, but I'm tired of seeing 20 threads a day about him.

sells out Sup Forums and his own self proclaimed alt right for his own benefit
typical jew

also burns coal

>>Buzzfeed
>>reliable source

Choose one and only one

True. I'm not sure why he constantly mentions it.

Fuck off nigger. Your opinion is fake & gay. Gtfo.

Don't ever post here again.

Based Fag

Maybe he pays them with his ass. But I doubt he's even gay. Seems like a character his handlers created for extra profit and attention.

6'2"

Joe Rogan: 5'8"
>>Why live?

He's much too good at being a faggot, the alt-right shit is the scam.

Faggots need fires, not attention.

I honestly don't think he's really gay.

I think he's just using 'homosexuality" as a means tto an end.

Careful, your edgy is showing...

im 6'10
anyone shorter than me is a fucking manlet

stop posting faggot

I'll shove that edge up your silly faggot ass you effeminate little snow flake

I heard he's gay

LOL there's no way he's 6'2. Yeah like how 5'4 Todd Howard is also 6'2. Milo never looks that tall. I could buy 5'10 or maybe even 5'11, but he never looks any taller than average height.

Joe Rogan is more like 5'6 or 5'5. He can look 5'7 at times.

Filthy degenerate faggot, belongs at the end of a rope.

>LOL there's no way he's 6'2
Standing near Ben Shapiro anyone looks 6'2".

Apparently not around your BBC, nigger.

Also, which one of you sick cunts did this?

Queer Jew