Thoughts on my daughters?

thoughts on my daughters?

1, 4, 3, 2

They have something wrong with their eyes.

would fuck them silly

Sorry bro but they're all slopes. Sux to be you. Asian wimmen= Hell!

Good lookin gals, you from AUS? hook us up with 2 brah

too bad they're gooks and not normal people

that makes you a gook too

the one on the far right is hot

Average looking asian girls... is the one second to left the mom? Also creepy ass thread.

Too chinky.

They look a little yellow..

Thoughts? Spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt.

has dad boned any yet?

no not yet...

I know you have your eyes on 1...... which?

my guess is white dress

got any nudes?

The one in white dress is very fappable... Any bikini?

YES....MOAR

im playing hard mode... all 4 at once.
sorry no
heres a couple

the one in the blue dress to the left.. for sure

They're nice looking, but I question the authenticity of your relationship claim. Why aren't you in the the picture? Or their mother? Of course, it's fine with me if you're visiting Sup Forums to boast that you've had sex four times.

Asian girls are so unattractive to me that I have a hard time talking to them for work or otherwise. Sorry for your misfortune OP.

not posting me or my wife.

Dayum, need more of far left

i love her ass. You don't mind if I jerk off a little on your daughter, right?

images of them opening their Christmas presents? Learning to ride a bike? Graduating?

You gotta post more of the two on the left. I don't care for the two on the right but especially the second from left is fuckable as hell. What I would do to her..

feel free
sure. pain finding pics under 2mb.
gonna keep posting them. please be patient

How old are they all? You must have some fucked up urges with sluts like these as daughters lol

going off of first pic in OP - 20, 26, 22, 24

and yes. fapping helps.

For me it's the complete opposite. I find white women pretty repulsive. I'm also a white male.

>>fapping helps
§I'm with you, user. I'm staring at the left one, stroking faster

It looks like you have a book business. Are those volumes of your unsold work?

I would like to do some photo shopping of these fine ladies. If interested, contact me at [email protected]

which one is fapped the most by you? I wanna join

lol
tbh, 2 on left in OP. far right is 3rd and mid right is last...

Very right, that's it.

eldest gets me off most, then youngest

quick shop to fap too

good, 'cause I'm going to cum for the second from left in OP. do you have any favorite pic of your daughter you want I use to empty my balls?

I'd fuck her while you listen her moaning from the other room

slut, bitch, ditz, slag

enjoy
thx for the fake. looks great. doubt she is that 'saggy' though, but still very fappable.

Here's something for your imagination.If interested, contact me at [email protected]

Is the artist of the periodic table one of your children?

I'm going to cum hard on this pic. I hope others will join me. She deserves all the cum in this th

tbh, i dunno. probably not.

hope you enjoy. im enjoy myself as well.
thx for the fake. i am interested, but i prefer not to contact. feel free to do any more here...

I think that two of your daughters would rather drink coffee than anything else. The other two go for beer, but it's more a stage that they're going through than a serious commitment to stay inebriated. The painting "Periodic Table" was a middle school art project that justifiably was praised, but the talent that produced had no passion to pursue art and that's why you don't find artist paraphenalia in her room. The tall woman on the right is extremely careful with money and will talk to anybody, including old ugly men. The other three given to impulsive shopping, which you think is unwise

yeah the oldest looks nice

very deep psychoanalysis there... arts is in that one's hobby... we do try to encourage it, but it is a difficult and steep career path...

accidentally deleted this post.

I am also guessing that you always tell them there there is no favorite in your eyes, but you always get along best with the tallest one (in the right of the first post).

not true. i get along with the eldest more.

anyone else on here?

more of that cutie in the skirt please

More bikini pics please.

2 in 1

anymore requests?

Any more bikini pics of your other daughters as well?

last bump?

more of the eldest?

not a lot. only a few

Why come here? Just gotta let it out somewhere? Also what's the age difference between you and them?

stress release. wanting to share. need to fap. etc.

26 yrs

Makes sense. Any pics wearing a dresses or skirts?

Any other interesting photos of them?
Nudes / lingerie or sexy dresses / short skirts?

it was rather hazy. What are the political inclinations of your daughters? (l to r in first image)

ill look. just whatever i posted are still good.
liberal for all

Probably no chance of a rough location right? I'm guessing socal Orange County. Don't mean to be creepy I'm just a SoCal man myself and the USC piqued my interest

socal is close enough. you can tell by the school anyways...

Aw, I got devil's trips and didn't win anything. Post image of them totally not posing for the camera in a room of the house. What were their majors?

2, 4, 1, 3

>your daughters

sure they are. however i would make them take turns sucking my dick and then lick my cum off of there faces

better?

took me a while... good enough? majors in OP - business, digital design, engineering, biochem.

OP came through with everything I asked for! Thank you. I'm grooving on the the daughter going for the book. It looks like a manual for something. I apologize for doubting these were your daughters. Merry Christmas, OP. You've got a great bunch and I envy you. I wish I could have a cuppa with you, but of course that's not a good idea. Do you have large family gatherings too? (images not expected) and does the rest of the family live within driving distance?

Any more photos when they were a bit younger?

now your just being a creepy pedo.

no worries. i understand the skepticism.

family is pretty scattered. many different states. work traveling helps us keep in touch tho.

yes, but i prefer not to get my ass Sup Forumsanned

Sorry I don't mean underage, just something when they were 18 or 19 maybe.

this is Sup Forums... sometimes i wonder...

and they have an 8 year gap between oldest and youngest... so even when oldest is 18, youngest is 10... dangerous territory my friend.

Those aren't your daughters, you're a dirty, degenerate stalker. FUCK OFF

better?

pretty good, but can we get that asian DILF action?

thx for the fixes.

thoughts? Yes- make some normal ones with a non-gook and post results in 18 years.

Aren't you worried about being doxed? Isnt it in the bounds of possibility someone who knows one of them will be in this thread?

OP has lots of images of them posing together. Does he worry that a quarrel between any two will distance the entire group from one another?

quite so. but here's hoping nothing happen. its a risk i accepted when i decided to post...
we all went through thick and thin together. nothing can drive them apart.

ever heard any of them getting off or being fucked?

Whats the oldest pic (them being youngest) you're willing to post?

That's really cool, OP. I got some feels for your family. WTF—who gave a broom as a gift?

which one u want fuck ?