Listen up Ray there is two kinds of people in this world; the ones who stand while they are peeing and those who sit...

>Listen up Ray there is two kinds of people in this world; the ones who stand while they are peeing and those who sit while they are peeing. Me, I'm a sitter but you are a stander. People like you prefer to grandstand basking on your own liquid waste and you are easy to spot, we can see you a mile away with your spread legs and the thunderous noise of your amber waterfalls crashing like an unstoppable force of nature against the purity of the marble. Its the sitters you ought to look out for, we are sneaky and we use our pushed abdomens to create a powerful and accurate stream. So next time you come to my joint and give me this shit about the job not being possible, remember this you are a cannon but I'm a motherfucking sniper rifle, Caspere knew this.

I like this post it's like what I do with vulgar posts to make them more meaningful but in reverse

What did he mean by this?

>ywn experience Frank posting in it's prime again

You familiar with the word "loosh"?

OP here I would try to Vincepost again but its fucking exhausting... It truly is next level shitposting

>amber waterfalls
>"people" who don't drink water

Pic related is by far the best. The Magnum Opus of Vinceposting

>You know what Ray? Sometimes I feel like a fool, I really do. I feel like a dumbass caught with a hand on his dick and trousers to his ancles. But when your trousers are that low you realize the freedom you lose just to appear to have your shit together, the feeling of the wind on your butt cheeks and the way sunlight caresses your scrotum. I'm telling you this Ray so you don't feel bad cause this time the dick is on your hand.

>not the foot one

Nice effort but would be better if you knew proper English.

Fuck, the second season of True Detective brought some top tier shitposing to Sup Forums.

The Casper knew this at the end of these always gets me.

>Implying my english its not perfect

Suck a dick nigga lets see you try

Well, how about I just knock you flat on you're ass you troll, that sound any better to you? Just name the time and the place and I'll be there.

Anyone have screen grabs of other frank quotes?

>Nice effort but would *be better if you knew proper English.

*it would be better

You just got dished by a fucking Hispanic bro. I bet you feel pretty dumb

You try :^)

I cannot find any gramatical or orthographic errors. Could you point them out?

Vinceposting is dead, it's dead I tell ya

;_;

Not while I can do something about it, pal!!!

>They say the pen is mightier than the sword, well you know what Ray? I got a gun, and now no one is saying anything.

>Do you know how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich ray? Well first you need peanut butter. Then you need the jelly. And where do you think jelly comes from? Only a fox could tell you where those sour grapes are. You don't see me howling now. Caspere knew these.

muh lebrons

>They say the the egg doesn't hatch far from the tree Ray, and I've been counting my basket the minute it got laid

Ever hear the old saw about what you don't know can't hurt you? Well, I know a little about everything, Ray, and this jack of all trades is about to put the hurt on a lot of people in this town -- whether they know it or not. Caspere knew this, so he probably won't get hurt but there are no guarantees in this life, everything is sold "as is." Caspere knew this, too.

>When I was a kid my father used to lock my up in the doghouse for a whole night until dawn and then he'd come when I was still sleeping and beat the shit out of me. This was something he used to do when I got him angry. After a few times I could already tell when my father was coming down the stair because of the way my dog used to bark at him, then one day I caught him by surprise and when he thought I was sleeping I kicked him in the balls so hard he coughed blood. He never touched me again. I realized something today Ray. I'm the dog. I've been barking the whole night but you still sleeping, Caspere knew this.

>A ball in the hand is worth two in the butt, Ray.

>They say that every dog has its day. You're not however, because you're a cat

apopleptic

>It's a dog eat dog world, Ray, and I'm the fucking chinamen

I don't get all the hate for S2, it gave us Vince posting after all

>Some don't think it be like it do, Ray, but it do.

>It do.

First 4 episodes were great.

>There are three types of people in this world, Ray, there are the winners and there are the losers. All that matters is choosing which one you're going to be, a winner or a loser? Look at me, I'm a winner, and where has it got me? Huh? Exactly. What really matters is making sure you get the right flip of the coin. At this point you may be asking 'but what about the third type of person?' But that's just it, Ray. That's just it.

I hate rollercoasters, Ray. Never trust something that straps you in, turns you upside down, and forces your hands in the air. Following every slow ascent there's an immediate plummet. I never ride rollercoasters, Ray, but I'm not afraid to build one.

When I was eleven, I was sent to the emergency room to get surgery. Doctors said someone had thrown a rock at me after school and there was swelling in my skull. I kept the rock this whole time, and you know what I just realized? Caspere threw this.

Vince posting is too high brow for Sup Forums
Hence it died within a fort night

i liked sitting while peeing, especially in the morning when i'm still kind of wobbly and weak