WE WARNED U BUT U DIDNT LISTEN

WE WARNED U BUT U DIDNT LISTEN

reminder that as many as 12% of people who voted for bernie in the primary, were so assblasted over him being fucked over by his own party they voted for a literal white supremecist and possible russian asset. you stupid memeing fuckers, now we're all going to die

Trump's a pawn like every other empty head and suit before him, save for the last actual president we had until the deep state intel cockroachs had his head blown off.

Oh and 'voting'? LOLZ! Yeah, that' funny, you should be a comedian.

How is trump a white supremacist

Read that Trump's margin of victory in the Midwest states that flipped and won him the election was about half the percentage of Bernie voters in those states that went Trump.

I hope every dumb motherfucker who told me Hillary and Bernie were the same feels as stupid as they are.

interpreting any goddamned thing that's come out of his mouth regarding immigration or civil rights since he started his campaign

That doesn't explain how he's a white supremacist tho ?

Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!!! Russia!!!!!!!!!

slash fucking thread

Like ? Just name 3 things name something he said that's racist

anyone read hillary's new book? does she take any of the blame for losing the election or is it all putin's and wikileaks' fault? stupid fucking bitch, it was her election to lose and she totally bungled it

I don't know if Trump himself is one but actual white supremacists are way too happy he's in office.
>calls Mexicans rapists
>says "some very fine people" marched with neo-Nazis at Charlottesville
>retweeted made-up racial crime stats from twitter account @WhiteGenocide (really happened, look it up)
>son retweets pepe meme
>wants to ban muslims
>refuses to condemn david duke

He's weirdly friendly toward them

So how are whites the "master race" if they let jews run everything?

Illegals not mexicans
Pepe is not racist it's a fucking meme u sound 12
And he wants to ban the Muslim countries where all the terrorist is coming from u fuck tard he doesn't hate muslims you must work for CNN

Everyone wishes this were true. Everyone wishes there was a single, tangible target to hit and save the day. An Empire's death star.

But there's just no truth to it, m8. Things aren't that simple. They're simpler. What you see is what you get.

Agreed. Trump isn't going to stop the gang stalking, or chemtrails. He won't admit the earth is flat. Worst of all he's gonna pretend that the Twin Towers aren't really still there and just obscured with visual effects.

Come on, sheeple.

Exactly. Don't get me wrong either, I can't stand Trump nor much of anything political/government related anymore due to the fact it has become nothing more than a carnival of soap opera bs and an abhorrent embarrassment to the entire process.

However, yes, Trump never did say anything racist in a literal sense. What is being done is the same bs under Obozo: more phony bs events and engineered crises, that being race division, race war crap and keep the masses all distracted with it.

Recently "Trump" pardoned Sheriff Joe Arpaio who was having all of these issues in AZ with profiling people illegally due to his crackdowns on immigration. What now? Yep, you got it, more 'evidence' to show Trump is racist, doesn't like immigrants, sides with "people like Arpaio", blah fucking blah. It's all a script. To me, it's comedy relief though, which is what US Politics has truly become. You'll see, there will be another story in a week pushing more "Trump is racist/white supremacist" nonsense.

>someone pointed out verifiable things that happened so they must be part of the (((media)))

Do all Trump supporters debate this poorly?

And about what you said...
>illegals are overwhelming mexican, so talking shit about illegals is a racist dogwhistle
>it's a meme often used by racists
>not a single 9/11 hijacker came from the countries on his ban list
>he doesn't have an answer for anything else on my list

Nobody's fault but Hillary and the DNC for supporting a historically weak candidate because they thought they had a ringer because she was female

She claims that Trump was "stalking her" around the stage during their debate. In reality, he was staying near HIS podium while she meandered aimlessly around the stage like a retard.

You can't possibly be that gullible? Most who know the targets are, but they are unreachable and control basically every critical institution you can think of (mostly it is the deep state shadow gov, rogue intel agencies, international banksters, military industrial complex), hence the reason why the more real concerns always go ignored. Instead its just race war bs, lgbt bs, bathrooms, and other senseless manure.

I mean, the fact Shitlery Clinton was even allowed to run for potus with the plethora of corruptions and criminal inactivity (aside from the scandals the last several years) has to be the biggest clown show ever. I mean, who is gonna run for potus next, The Green Goblin, Skeletor, Vader? Shit, Id rather vote for them, at least those guys are honest and don't lie about their character and nature lol.