Anybody else really hate image/fashion focused music "fans?" Ya know...

Anybody else really hate image/fashion focused music "fans?" Ya know, those people who only get into a certain scene or style for the fashion cred. The type of people who buy metal and punk band shirts because it makes them look tough. Basically like a mix of a typical poser+nu male.

wat if you buy band shirt because you listen to them ten year now a decade o this

thiss

people who buy band shirts are literally less than human and should be shot

What if you like the band?

honestly, i'd rather have people serve as billboards for already famous bands in their below average fits than wear shitty graphic tees

>Tfw wore band shirts in middle school and sparingly in high school
>Now it's cool to do
Wtf

yes, this is one of the reasons i left this board for years. i hate these people. one of my "friends" became a tranny and got into crust punk and emo, it ruined him.

you're an idiot and you should support them by buying their music and concert tickets instead of using them as a fashion accessory

also noticed how i said him? Might offend some of you snowflakes i know, but its the fucking truth

You should only wear a bands shirt if the reference is so obscure that nobody would ever comment on it. On the day that someone does recognize it, you must dispose of the shirt immediately.

>buying their music
>buying music
>2017
Get a lllllife. Lmao.

>Now it's cool to do
If by "now" you mean being a perpetual 16 year old, then sure, it's "cool".

yea fuck supporting an artist i just want my friends to know how fucking good my taste is bro!

Why wouldn't you go to concerts?

What if they disbanded?

god i hate millenials

When you buy their music the money just goes to the record labels. Artists make most from gigging and touring. Why else would the artists themselves advocate piracy and make their own labels?

What if they had sick uber merch bro. Like Grateful Dead and AC/DC has.

I really don't think this grammatically makes any sense.

>Those jeans

Hello reddιt.

If a person is into fashion, and if the band shirt they are wearing happens to go well with their outfit that they are planning, there's nothing wrong with that. Don't give pieces of cloth shallow dumb meaning you pull out of your own ass.

>buying their music

Nah..

Why do girls pretend to like Metallica?

Great. Why didn't you address what I've argued?

>"music should NOT be a fashion accessory"
>proceeds to keep listening to popular music

what did he mean by this?

Because your grammar made it hard to understand what you were trying to say.

He thinks appreciation of arranged audio is inherently better than appreciating visual aesthetics

>Because your grammar made it hard to understand what you were trying to say.
Wearing band t-shirts becomes immature and inappropriate after the age of let's say 16. Concise enough for you now?

jfc

na they're cool, I just crack up at the stupid shit they say

I actually find them less annoying than real fans. I do find it funny how much they trigger you guys though.

The only thing immature here is how you're so obsessed and sperging over the fact that people wear what they want. Band shirts are just clothes. Some people just like the band. Get over it.

It's good concert memorabilia, but I wouldn't buy a band shirt, unless it was from their show.

no one cares

lmao waht the fuck, its how i remember him. i havent spoken to him in the two years since

> replies to self three times
f-fucking s-snowflakes did I offend you? somebody please pay attention to me