Hi guys, 20 y/o emotionalfag here

hi guys, 20 y/o emotionalfag here.

It's been over a year since my gf broke up with me and I still dream about her about every night. I still miss her so much. She already has someone else but i'm still here, it's like i'm frozen in time. I fucking hate this feeling.

There's this other girl who wants to date me but I have a feeling it won't be the same. I only want my ex.

help me guys

cut all ties that you can possibly cut. delete pictures, chats. do activities with other people

I just sent her a message on facebook lol. I can't do that man. I still have hope, somewhere. Even if I know it won't ever get fixed but still

also, I do activities with other people all the time. I even had sex with a couple of other girls but it just doesn't feel right.

do yourself a favor and just forget

delete that hope man. going through the same thing. she doesnt want it. so fuck it. cut the ties. its for the best

>just forget

it's not that easy my friend

fuck man, I can't lose that. I still wanna be able to see her every once in a while, even if it's just a facebook picture

Then take yourself out the game.
I've been through the same shit somewhat and all I can tell you is to get used to the pain.
Or kill yourself.

Tell us about her.
How'd you meet? How'd you break?

yeah cut the fucking ties man. its not gonna get back on. stop torturing yourself by talking or seeing here every time. also stop talking about it helps

It's been a decade, 24 women, and 3 years of marriage, and I'm still basically where you are. It gets easier, but only because suffering follows the law of diminishing returns.

>stop talking about it helps
Best mental health advice in Sup Forums history.

we were in high school together. We used to hate each other but we grew closer and closer together. A few months later we had a really great chemistry. Then one day she came up to me and said she had feelings for me. Then I kinda realised I did too.

After (only) 2 weeks of being together, she came up to me and told me she wasn't ready for a relationship yet. That moment killed me and i'm fucked up over it to this day.

I know it seems lame because we were only together for 2 weeks, but it's just the connection we had and the love between us that I miss. I just wanna hold her in my arms one more time.

i will help you brother
listen man, I'm in an absolutely amazing relationship. and I've been in a lot of mediocre ones. we communicate perfectly, we share interests, our personalities are aligned, we're compatible in every way, and the sex is amazing. it's literally perfect. it represents the very reason that a great relationship is one of the most desireable things on this earth. because even before we experience it, we all know it's out there as a possibility. believe me, you want it more than you yet realize.

this girl who broke up with you isn't that person. there's simply no possible way, because if she was, she wouldn't have broken up with you. so stop wasting your time on her and start connecting with as many people as you can because it took me until 41 to find my perfect, amazing soulmate.

Literally delete all forms of contact and social media, pics, items anything that has to do with her. Even if the new girl doesn't spark your interest just go with it and try new things. It's obviously by no means easy to do but it's necessary. Do yourself a favor and start sooner than later or your gonna be in the same position you are now for a very long time. I can assure you that.

Appreciate it man. It just feels like i'm never going to meet someone as perfect as her.

why didn't you just say "ok, then we don't have to be in a relationship. nobody should be in one until they're ready. but I like our chemistry, and I hope you still want to explore it naturally! :)"

I think you overreacted and just needed to not be so fucking clingy in the first two weeks of hanging out. The first 2-3 weeks should be totally just friendly and getting to know each other. If you think you knew her already from before, you're wrong. It takes a long time to really know a person, and at least a month is needed before you have a sense of whether you might want to be more serious with that person.

I wasn't clingy. She was more clingy than me. But you are right, I did overreact. She was gone for 3 weeks after that, and initially, I did say we could wait.

But I couldn't. I was fucked up and I had sex with another girl. And that's actually what made her say "I'm not trying anymore"

So that's kinda my biggest grief.

that feeling of perfection is only 50% perfect, because she didn't feel it back.

worse, just feeling that, that early, is like naming a puppy you just met at the moment right as it's almost about to fall out a window and die - you're becoming attached too soon to something you don't even know will be there in the near future. you're just setting yourself up for disappointment. prematurely worshipping and without merit. you let teenager chemicals overwhelm your brain and your cock and fell into them uncontrollably, sure, but this will teach you to get your shit together for next time.

>She already has someone else

not only you're an emotionalfag.
you're a cuck as well.

LOL dude... all that advice, just to find out you couldn't keep it in your pants and lost the so-called "girl of your dreams?" if your girl of your dreams was that perfect, you would have fucking waited.

why should see try? you've proven you'll fuck given any opportunity, because the so called Angel of your Perfect Life wasn't enough to keep you from dipping your stick in some ho.

you made your bed, now lie in it. or don't, I don't really fucking care.

real men can control themselves when they drink.
you are not a man. you're a boy.

all true.

pieces of shit persons that cheat on their partner. fucking selfish pricks. people sacrifice themselves for someone else, and you just go develop shit or have sex with someone else. go fuck yourselves

You need a sensible amount of drink and drugs. Also understand your obsession is selfish to some degree.

hahaha.

you couldnt stop your dick thinking for you for 3 weeks, because of bullshit reason you normally get from stupid whores.
And now youre a faggot who cant control his emotions

hahahaha
what kind of self centered assholre are you

Hahahaha a year....minr was 5 years....not every night...thank god weed inhibits dreams....but every dream...

Try 5htp....100mg a day or 150mg a day...it helps low seratonin....may not help u but god dammmm i wish id tries it years ago.... No more anxiety, dreams....shit she doesnt even come into my head when i first wake up before i even know im awake......5htp...worth a tenner for a try....

Also go with new girl......u wont get over ur ex....ur beta...is fine..

>pieces of shit persons that cheat on their partner
Yeah how dare he cheat on someone he wasn't in a relationship and had known for 2 weeks. What a monster.

YOu are definitely adorable ,you will find a much nicer and better gf!

You have to kill her.

True

Hi OP. Know that shit. You're going to have to live with it tho, cause thats how it is man. Not going to happy-ending. You'll keep having dreams too, you'll just have a better perspective on them in your waking moments as more time passes

Stop sleeping for 20 hours a day, start getting back out there chasing mice, get your head scratched by who ever you can. Today is your day!

I want to hug you.

Stop being a faggot you sad sack of shit

what a fgt

then dont fucking come here crying u pathetic sad fuck

KILL YOURSELF

Fuck out of here fag. This is Sup Forums and last I checked that doesn't stand for crybaby pussyholes like you. Now leave me alone I need to get back to my trap thread