ITT: Youtubers you hope suffer a career threatening and life threatening injury

ITT: Youtubers you hope suffer a career threatening and life threatening injury.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
imgur.com/gallery/tfV4o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't something like that already happen to his anus?

I used to binge-watch this dude.
Was a long time ago.
Haven't gone back.

stfu OP you fucking faggot, he's an intellectual ahead of his time. the whole banana thing was a piece of performance art that your tiny brain obviously couldn't comprehend.

How could anyone take him seriously after this.

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

The only time a banana is acceptable on Sup Forums

Armored Skeptic 9/10
Thunder Foot 7.5/10
hahahaha 0/10
hahahaha 0/10

Well we already know that

And together they are: The cringe

I don't know who that is but that face is punchable

it's onion; he has a bunch of twelvie fans and he gets them to send him lewd pics of themselves so he can rate them, anyone you see here hating on him is a pedo whose just jealous

Armored Skeptic is trash.
Thunderfoot is trash.
Sargon is based.
TJ is trash.

This fucking racist.

I have three. First is this motherfucker. I actively spent my time with him having cancer hoping that it'd go late stage and beyond any hope of beating it - now that he's in remission, there's not a day goes by that I don't want it back.

I'd settle for him, his wife and kid dying horribly in a housefire or car accident though. Something where the suffering is prolonged.

Second is Jesse cox. He has an annoying laugh. He's ginger. Do I need anything else besides him just being plain annoying honestly?

This guy knows what's up

"What's up you guys, boogie 2988 coming at you through the awesome power of the inter" FUCK YOU you fat fucking tool. This fat fucking waste of space has the audacity to sit there and complain about his obesity problems and his medical bills when he probably makes more money than half of Sup Forums these days,and begs for more contributions.

He may be jewish. He may not be. All I know is that his love for shekels is more pronounced than any other kike in human history. He's got a gastric band in now. I hope it fails.

Is he a jew? Makes sense
As he cleverly takes advantage of the land-whales of this world.

The Diamond Minecraft

why?

Why do you want Cody from Cody'sLab to suffer?
He's a cool guy!

Get the fuuuuuck out of here, you leave Boogie alone. He's a genuinely good person at heart, unlike most of these other rich YouTubing faggots who play the "luv muh awdeeince" part for more subs/money. Get gagged by a Transexual nigger, nigger.

Every single Minecraft youtuber

>He's a genuinely good person at heart
which heart do you think he has? here's a hint - it's not the one on the left

Minecraft as a game isn't bad but every Minecraft youtuber I've come across is cancer

Kek, you know what I meant.

I dispute that image. Neither of those hearts are beating so, they are both bad hearts.

Fucking Jews trying to keep the white man down again

there was no need to point this out.

there was no need to point out that there was no need to point that out.

What about when he poured hot oil on his peen?

I mean it's true so what's the deal?

Faggot

>II 0 XVII
>following jew tubers
Pathetic

MMXVII*

i dont get it, he stuck a banana in his ass, and somehow that invalidates everything he's ever said. i dont watch him, but why is what he does in the privacy of his bedroom relevant?

His sidekick Paulsego deserves a horrible and painful death

would you trust someone who stuck a banana in their ass?

I don't watch the show but Iread some of the comments at times. why does everyone hate paulsego? from what I can muster myself he's just slightly annoying and over-confident.

i would trust someone who is trustworthy, regardless of what they stick up their butts

yeah, that's why he is intolerant of religion, is this meme trying to frame him in a bad light?

ITT: Underage tranny loving shitheads argue about muh youtube heroes. All of you worship and shit on random peoples opinion like some brainwashed patriots. But nobody cares besides of (You).

Not amazed why all of you masturbates to cp, since its basically girls your age

LUL

TOPDAMORNINTOYALADDIES

triggered, fanboi?

It's not my fault I'm slightly overweight.
Now watch me drink a gallon of mountain dew mixed with doritos and then celebrate my achievement with an entire full size cake.

>trying to frame him negatively

as if he didn't already do that to himself when he begged a woman for nudes and she wouldn't give them to him so he started burning his balls with hot oil. she saved the video and posted it online.

there are also TWO videos of him fucking a banana, one is him fucking a banana, the other is him fucking a banana with chocolate sauce as lube.

it wasn't until people started smearing him for it and he lost over 10,000 subs that he made his video trying to tell people he did it artistically, but people already could tell he had done it autistically.

He actually said he shoved a banana up his ass for artistic reasons?

i was talking about the picture i was replying to breh

I am aware of that? thanks?

yes he talked in the video about how some greek philosopher (forget the name) was pissed about some shit so he started masturbating in public as a display of his outrage.

i think he came at it more from an idgaf kind of angle

>inb4 took the bait
nobody above the age of 25 bothers wastes their time watching "youtuber". Aka you are all newfags

he does that shit for the francis stunts, and never eats all the food... He has also been dieting and shit for a long time now trying to lose weight. Quit trying to fuck the same dead horse....

as if the opinion of a commie redskin even amounts to anything, just like your rubles don't.

i would disagree but even if thats true why are you here then? different person btw

enlighten us, what's your main source of entertainment and news, oh wise one?
my guess is your answer will paint you as either a boomer or some conspiracy nutjob

yeah he's actually starting to look noticeably like he is improving, he's lost like 200 or 150 pounds hasnt he?

Why would anyone do this

>xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
this is it! this is the fucking video!

he was begging some chick for nudes and she wouldn't send them, so he says how he already has some oil boiling and he needs the nudes and she's still like "wtf no" so he just walks off camera, gets nude, and starts pouring the oil onto his dick and balls.

notice the micropenis.

yea after his recent video, He looks Way different, Skinny boogie is no longer a pipe dream.

This, and any other spaztic youtuber that begins their videos with screeching into your ears.

losing weight is easy, just stop fucking eating so much. you're not going to starve to death, your entire body is covered in fat which your body stores specifically for situations when food isn't available. the only thing that stops fat fucks from losing weight is their lack of self control

I still don't understand, but I think I'm fine with that

Thats not conforming schools to atheist beliefs, thats just changing them to nuetral. There is no need for christian charged activities to be a requirement at school.

he gets off to it. he needs to feel discomfort to get off.

he used to live with friends who have posted here saying that his girlfriend fucks him with strapons.

I used to say the same thing until I had to lose some significant weight I gained following my brother's death.

I lost 65 pounds and it was the hardest thing I've ever done.

God this faggot. Pure cancer

the weight didnt just gain itself, you ate too much and you kept eating too much to maintain it. weight gain and loss is simple - caloric surplus deficit.

and caloric deficit*

yeah i hate that self righteous cunt .

nobody is curious about how they suddenly became fat autist.

except maybe spergs like you.

do you disagree with what i said or just felt the need to let out some anger?

no I was facepalming, actually

he said he gained the weight after the loss of his brother, he didn't say the weight "came out of nowhere" like you seem to imply.

He was 100% the kid that stole your toys when you weren't looking and helped you try to find them.

his brother dying didn't make him gain weight, the mental state that his brother dying put him in made him lose control, eat excessively, and this caused him to gain weight. i'm not saying it's not understandable that having a family member die would put you in this mentality, just stating the fact that at the end of the day, it was eating too much that caused the weight gain. if you thought i implied anything else i guess that's your problem

imgur.com/gallery/tfV4o
Hey guys, Greg here
Send me the nudes children or I'll slitty my writty

Why do people hate the amazing atheist so much?

fuck off tj

Confirmed for teenage console gamer

none you weirdo

dumbass, he never said it did, he simply stated he gained the weight after it happened.

your literacy is fucking shit.

netflix, hulu, cinema, torrents, news accumulator (feeds), tech forums, twitch, youtube,->
but I don't follow some specific sperglords or even bother discuss every shit they say

I expected some serious discussion or reasoning why this or that youtuber is shit, but ended in another thread filled with "we hate everyone" circlejerking. Everything on Sup Forums is a repost. You can remake this exact same thread in a couple of hours getting the exact same replies.

actually he didn't make the distinction clear, it could be taken either way and i was clarifying it because so many fatties like to shift the blame to other things than themselves. considering how angry you seem to be getting over this i'm guessing you did reply just to let out anger

not really privacy since we all got to see that

You are a piece of human trash

>it could be taken either way

he literally stated "I gained the weight after my brother died" if what you said is true, it should read "the death of my brother caused me to gain weight."

american literacy at it's finest.

You hate who you are, the shitty youtubers you hatewatch are just a vessel for your anger. Normal people don't wish for random people they don't know to suffer. Look within, face yourself, stop projecting.

Any particular reason?