CANADIAN RAGHEAD KILLS YELLOWSTONE BISON

greatfallstribune.com/story/news/local/2016/05/17/feds-cite-canadian-man-moving-yellowstone-bison-calf/84513484/

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/36/2.2
greatfallstribune.com/story/news/local/2016/05/17/feds-cite-canadian-man-moving-yellowstone-bison-calf/84513484/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bison Lives Matter, eh?

good, fuck your stupid yankee cow.

>Shamash Kassam of Quebec

Fuck off Ahmed

Did he strap a suicide vest on the bison calf?

lol, you're the same butt-mad mudslime from the other thread

Come down to Wyomng and say that Mohamabuttmad.

We're about to start banning tourists 'cause of shit like this.

NO BULLY OUR WOOLLY!

WAT ! the authorities killed this calf this Canadian man didn't...Aussie tier posting there.

if the calf couldn't be returned to the herd why not send it to an animal care home where it could be taken cared for until it reached maturity, why did it have to be put down...!

>implying a real canadian would tour usa

Your country is a nigger ravaged shithole. The only thing cool down there is that rainbow pond thingy. The rest is mediocre.

The last time I went to visit usa was to visit a gunshow and some marine dude that was friends with my dad.

Because it's a herd animal and can't just join a herd

>tourism
>Wyoming

Kek

>meanwhile Hillary literally got caught as a jew shill
>Jews preparing for WWIII which literally will start in the next few weeks
>Saudis also threaten the US over 9/11
Stop sliding. We know the real enemy.

Hit him with all you've got. Hope he never comes back here

It's a sad reality we live in when you say "canadian raghead" and nobody bats an eye.

>No major news outlets reporting his name

I'd kek if I weren't so non-nonplussed.

>Yellowstone
>Devil's Tower
>Grand Tetons

What does your state have, faggot?
A Statue?

Didn't Obama make bison the nation mammal? Nigga just killed a piece of America this is like anudd nein eleven

Why would any major or minor news outlet carry a story about a traffic ticket tier story?

this is the law that dude will be paying a minor fine under...

law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/36/2.2

if he had been a dentist people would be all over this

plz send halp

Send In The Liberators?

INITIATE WAR PLAN RED
Time to fuck up those syrup-chugging Canucks!

fucking refugees

Wasn't there a comedy movie about America declaring war on Canada

Same faggots crying about this bison will eat veal no problem. More boring virtue signaling.

Truly Muslim Arab immigrants are natural conservationists

How's Portland these days?

How did he separate it from the herd in the first place without getting gored by the others?

Canadian bacon

That's the one. I love the truck scene.

Yeah cop orders them to curse the Canadians in both English and French lol

I'll come down to Wyoming and kick your fucking ass you FAT stupid lardass burger eating American pig fucktard faggot.

Don't you dare challenge us.

Then you guys can take all your faggy celebs back. We're so bad, yet you people keep slipping over here. Maybe because you can afford a house in the US.

>he thought the bison was cold

Seriously nigga?

>Don't you dare challenge us

What are Canadians ever going to do? You can't even put out a fucking fire.

cow =/= bison

I'll be waiting slushnigger.

Come to the Ten Sleep Saloon and talk that shit.

The fire has been put out 99 percent because of Justin Trudeau and him leading the efforts. Fuck you you piece of shit burger eating American pig.

I will go down there and kick the fucking shit out of you. I'll challenge you to a fair fight and I will beat the living fuck piss out of your stupid fucking ass you fucking stupid fat American fucktard burger eating faggot. How fucking dare you make a thread like this and talk about the fire and challenge us. I could fucking end you if I wanted to. You have no idea who you're messing with or what you're starting. You think I'm just going to take what you say lying down? No way you stupid burger eating moron. I am going to obliterate you and then piss on the American flag and then I'm going to beat up some more Americans and piss on more American flags, because your nation is shit and your people are fucking fat and stupid and you are insulting Canada. We are a great nation and people, we have come a long way and our quality of life is great and we are a tolerant society. So you better fucking think about what you just fucking said to me because Canada is better than the U.S. in every fucking way, and Canadians are statistically superior to Americans in every fucking way too. You could have not said anything and been respectful and avoided your own obliteration. But you decided to open your fat burger eating American mouth and now you will fucking face the wrath of a Canadian. Prepare to be obliterated, you fucking subhuman.

Using pig as an insult tells me you've finally converted to Islam maplenigger.

After your wife left you for mohamed next door did she become his fifth wife or sixth?

See I'll go to Australia next and kick your kangaroo-fucking ass.

Be sure to bring your prayer mat and hockey stick.

I'm gonna guess second generation immigrant.
Possibly Asian or Middle Eastern.
Also a wannabe kangaroo.

I'm white and I was born here you fat subhuman. My grandparents on both sides came here in the 50s from western Europe.

>prayer mat and hockey stick

YOU ARE SUCH A KANGAROO FAGGOT I WANT TO PISS ON YOU RIGHT NOW. I DON'T NEED A PRAYER MAT OR A HOCKEY STICK YOU STUPID DONKEY FUCKER

Ten Sleep Saloon slushnigger.
I'll be waiting.
Look for the black Harley out front.

>Don't you dare challenge us
>us

Fuck off Mahmoud. I unironically enjoy the US.

I'll take your black Harley and piss on it faggot.

I'm white FAGGOT. You are such a faggot. You are an American proxyfag since no Canadian is as much of a bootlicker as you.

How are you going to live your shitskin life without your prayer mat mate?

And how are you going to be a faggot leaf without a hockey stick?

There goes your entire cultural identity Muhammad

shut up nigger :^)

Soon all these muslims are going to burn down all the forests in North America making it one giant wasteland like the middle east

Look out boys, this leaf's got some spunk

The average white Canadian 18-25 is a mouth breathing idiot with greasy brown hair and a patchy beard
>source: been there a million times

>I'm white FAGGOT
Factually incorrect.

>You are such a faggot.
Factually incorrect

>You are an American proxyfag since no Canadian is as much of a bootlicker as you.
Factually incorrect.

Back to the welfare dorms with you Mahmoud.

I'd say we should invade Canada and burn it to the ground but a forest fire is already doing that

We're going to need another wall

Calm down you limb wristed snow nigger. You only have a year or two before Trump annexes your country from that substitute drama teacher PM of yours.
I know things are hard living under Chang abd Achmeds boot but they'll get better

JT will do anything for a good selfie.

That fire is still fucking going on?

He was going to eat it you fucking kafirs.

It's halal.

fuck off first world minus

>wrath of a Canadian
That was the best chuckle Ive had all day.
Now I can go to bed.

Since when do sand niggers care about animal welfare? And he still ends up murdering it. Why are mudshits so stupid?

>Had to be euthanize because ut couldn't reunite with its herd
Does Wyoming have zero wildlife rehab centers or something?

No you fuckin' ain't, stupid.

You retards don't even own Yellowstone anymore, it was sold to the fucking Chinese.

They'll kick YOUR ass out of YOUR state and you'll kiss their yellow cock and like it.

Who gives a shit.

>A criminal complaint filed in federal court states that Shamash Kassam of Quebec told rangers he put the bison calf in his SUV on May 9.
>Shamsh Kassam of Quebec
>Shamash Kassam
>Quebec

Nigger, are you retarded?

Yellowstone alone gets more tourists than almost any other site on EARTH, let alone America.

Why do you think the Chinese took it for collateral?

>had to be euthanized
Sleep tight calfer

Haha Canadians are so cute.

Have a reputation as being nice but have a huge chip on their shoulders and just spew venom because no one takes them seriously.

I could just pinch your cheeks you silly, silly boys.

what a stupid fuck.

>anybody could ever take wyoming from the rednecks, state militia, and high concentration of vets hiding in the mountains

where you born stupid?

Fresh pasta?

Aussie on vacation?

Figures it was a Canuck.

>greatfallstribune.com/story/news/local/2016/05/17/feds-cite-canadian-man-moving-yellowstone-bison-calf/84513484/

a white canadian would know better

temperatures of 39-50 degrees F

>Oh jeez eh that bison calf is probably sweating in this heat

The most embarrassing thing for Canadians that I know about this guy is it's Candians idea of a bouncer. Yes, Canadians actually hired this limp wristed faggot as a bouncer at one point.

and then when it's mature..?

stop, this is embarrassing, shitposting or not

for those that didn't bother to read the story, go to the link, there's even a vid there...

>YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, Wyo., May 16 (UPI) -- The newborn bison that was taken by tourists in Yellowstone National Park has been euthanized.

>Park rangers tried to reunite the newborn bison calf with the herd, but their efforts failed. The calf was euthanized because it was abandoned by its herd and kept approaching people and cars on the road.

>Tourists visiting Yellowstone National Park put the bison calf in their Toyota Sequoia SUV because they believed the critter was cold. The tourists were ticketed.

>A father and son pulled up to Yellowstone's Lamar Buffalo Ranch last Monday demanding to speak with a park ranger.

>"They were seriously worried that the calf was freezing and dying," Karen Richardson, a parent chaperoning a school group, told EastIdahoNews.com.

>Rob Heusevelet, the father of a student, told the pair to remove the bison from the car -- warning that they could get in trouble.

>"They didn't care," Heusevelet said. "They sincerely thought they were doing a service and helping that calf by trying to save it from the cold."

www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/05/16/Newborn-baby-bison-taken-from-Yellowstone-euthanized/2271463398858/

it looks like the calf might have bonded with that dudes son...it kept going back to the road in search of that car...that poor calf...God-Damn park officials!

Depends on the liberators, I'm down for a Russian liberation, want no part of an American one.

The fire never stops, it only rises.

that's a question for the future but at present there was no animal shelter/care home/zoo available in all of Wy to take care of this small baby?

Someone put this guy out of his misery.

Look you fucking mongrel, large animals that are born from wild parents that are domesticated in any way (including feeding them food which leads to recurring sightings of the animal searching humans for food) become dangerous for the simple reason that people seeing large animals in urban environments can startle the creature.

Anytime a ranger sees or hears about reports of feeding wildlife, they'll attempt to learn which animal it was. Certain ones that are identified get tagged for observation so they can evaluate whether the animal is seeking out human food. If it becomes more common, few choices remain for the rangers.

I'm white you bootlicker.

>bootlicking faggots and burgerlosers

I was alluding to this variety of 'Liberators' that liberated the heck outta German Ladies.

That's real retarded, but one bison isn't going to be missed.

The ranch down the road from me has a whole herd of them.

Meh, they actually enjoyed it.

Nature preserves are not zoos.
There isn't the funding nor equipment to handle such an animal for a prolonged time, and when the animal is large and dangerous, like a bison, even a calf, dangerous.

you are obviously arab, hindu, or some retarded faith from a poo covered country.
canadians come to america ALL THE TIME.
and if you were canadian youd know that,
go rape little boys, islamic slime

WHAT DID YOU FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH?! ILL HAV U NO lololololol
fuggoff brown dead islamic leef.
pigs rape allah while he sucks hitlers cock in hell.
pork tastes just a tad better because your kid hate it so damn much.
ill cover your children in ham juice lololololol

nobody enjoys torture you potato faced snowslob

I've been to Wyoming, best holiday I've ever had. Bitter root ranch If I recall.